(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey,

when I start as Duelist, should I get "Resolute Technique" as fast as possible (27 lvl) or should I just level along the shown passive tree, so I get there with lvl 56-57? Another thing I dont really get is the skill-gem section of this build.
The Cyclone Setup is all clear but for the "Utility" setup, the only really important thing is "Cast When Damage Taken(20)+Immortal Call(20)+Increased Duration(20)+Molten Shell(20)" and the other options are purely optional?

Now for the Aura´s.
I only have those 4 stated options and I have to choose 2 or 3 from them? For example: either Hatred + Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour 50%
Hatred + Haste/Determination/Grace 50%
or
Hatred + Herald of Ash + Arctic Armour 50%
Hatred + Haste/Determination/Grace 25%
Hatred + Blasphemy (curse) 25%

Did I get that right?
Also, I dont really get what you mean with this sentence:"You can also use the blasphemy skill + curse en-place of a 25% skill gem by adding in enlighten and moving the 25% aura to a different socket group".

I would really appreciate it ,if you or someone else could send their gear with all the right skill gems in it, so I can see how to build this build.

Im still super new to the game, so please dont mind my maybe stupid questions!
"
Jenneke wrote:
and adding some CwDT curses instead of the Kaom's Heart I'm stuck with.

Unless you have a +1 Curse amulet and somehow made it all the way up to the +1 curse passive, there's no real use in putting 3 different curses into a CWDT setup.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
so i assume you never use vaal pact ?
"
Jenneke wrote:
I've made some major improvements to my setup since I lasted posted, but I'm still feeling a bit squishy at 5.5k life, and I've got a 6L Bronn's Lithe that I'd like to use for more dps and adding some CwDT curses instead of the Kaom's Heart I'm stuck with. Any suggestions for improvements to my gear/tree beyond the normal "needs moar Life"?

PoB link for my setup: https://pastebin.com/xF6UbGee

Hoping to get to use this:

I myself am new to this but I found taking Blood Magic passive and the juicy increased life nodes gated behind the BM passive useful in boosting my life pool.

Also since I have a lot of movt and attack speed with Bronne's, I stacked life on my rare helmet and rings instead. Also stacked life on my belt, boots and gloves.

Right now I have 7700 hp and feel it is a good balance.

I used to have 8100hp with Death's Oath but feel that Bronne's works much smoother and faster.

You can take a look at my gear under my account.

IF you don't want to go Blood Magic, then I suggest using Blasphemy-enfeeble. It really cuts down on mobs hitting you and more importantly critting on you.

TLDR : 5000+hp is woefully inadequate for red maps. Either go BM and stack lots of life on gear and aim for 7000+ hp OR have alternate mitigation like Blasphemy-enfeeble which effectively increases your life pool by mitigating incoming damage and crits.
Last edited by lokomotor on Oct 22, 2017, 11:38:56 PM
lighty could you make a leveling skill guide for blood magic starforge character and one more thing what level you recommend to grap blood magic thx
"
michali5 wrote:
lighty could you make a leveling skill guide for blood magic starforge character and one more thing what level you recommend to grap blood magic thx

Build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2001983

Blood Magic: Asap, after Resolute Technique. Enjoy your "no mana problems ever" as long as you can. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Would like to start crafting an end game weapon but need your advice. Would piledriver be the way to go for crafting end game weapons? In other words: is piledriver the best two-handed base weapon?

(I am SSF...and I like it) :-)

Thank you!
"
HansWurstMega wrote:
Would like to start crafting an end game weapon but need your advice. Would piledriver be the way to go for crafting end game weapons? In other words: is piledriver the best two-handed base weapon?

(I am SSF...and I like it) :-)

Thank you!

No - you want to use and item-level 83+ Vaal Axe (85+ if you actually want to exalt for bleed) for Cyclone because the axe nodes are much better (free onslaught is amazing for Cyclone).

Mace has more stun synergy which favors harder hitting, slower skills like EQ.

Sword is fine if you want to do a bleed+crimson dance focused build, use Infernal Sword in that case. Its not very popular vs axe, but it now has bleed chance on tree, +1 weapon range which is nice, and a faster leap slam given the higher base attack speed of swords, which cant be under-estimated :).
Last edited by Samir316 on Oct 30, 2017, 1:43:18 PM
Great, thanks!
I have played a juggernault version of this build a few leagues ago and wanna play cyclone again on the 10 races. What would be best ascendency to hit 90 on a fast pace mapping? No Atziri, no Guardians, no farming Uber Lab. Probably won't run anything higher than T 13.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info