(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Yatori90 wrote:
Tried to do T13 corrupted map with over 8 mods, with unlucky temp chains curse and fuck me.. didnt even arrived to map boss xD this curse is I think most dangerous for this build.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Yatori90 wrote:
Tried to do T13 corrupted map with over 8 mods, with unlucky temp chains curse and fuck me.. didnt even arrived to map boss xD this curse is I think most dangerous for this build.

Maybe a noob question, but flask will work for curse imposed by map mod? Didnt try this anywhere yet xd
"
Yatori90 wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Yatori90 wrote:

Maybe a noob question, but flask will work for curse imposed by map mod? Didnt try this anywhere yet xd

Not a noob question, this didn't work before.
But in the current version, it does.

(it's super easy to verify when you run an elemental weakness map)
"
Elik666 wrote:
Sorry i mean "Endurance Charge"

Unflinching, CWDT+Warlords Mark, Red Dream or Nightmare, Enduring Cry are the main ways to do this.

"
Castiel343 wrote:
The majority of people play zerk or jug? I'm new and I would like to know what is the best for me

Right now, Zerker, because of the damage and leech, is what most people play. I still think overall the most balanced is Slayer.

Jugg is better at Uber Lab though.
Last edited by Samir316 on Oct 2, 2017, 11:25:49 AM
"
Samir316 wrote:

Right now, Zerker, because of the damage and leech, is what most people play.

If Zerker, I would never play with the skilltree in this guide.
Good luck in end-endgame without vaalpact, or any other meaningful defense.
"
Peterlerock wrote:

Not a noob question, this didn't work before.
But in the current version, it does.

(it's super easy to verify when you run an elemental weakness map)

But doesn't the warding wear off when the flask effect ends? Then the curse reactivates right?
"
lokomotor wrote:
But doesn't the warding wear off when the flask effect ends? Then the curse reactivates right?

Sure it wears off.

That's why you ideally put it on a flask with long duration and multiple uses.
I have ~11 seconds of TC immunity on this flask, which for me is enough to kill a boss of a t15 map or lower.

If this isn't enough for you, use a Stibnite, Sulphur or Aquamarine, they come with 3 uses from the start, and can be crafted into even more uses or longer duration of their effect (I just couldn't squeeze any of those 3 flasks in my setup).

...or you just don't run Temporal chains maps, like most people.
According to my tooltip the best setup is Cyclone, Melee Phys Dmg, Faster attacks, maim, blood magic, added fire damage.

Has there been any testing with the new gems? I have ruthless and chance to bleed, but the tool tip shows like 20k reduction when I put them in.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Samir316 wrote:

Right now, Zerker, because of the damage and leech, is what most people play.

If Zerker, I would never play with the skilltree in this guide.
Good luck in end-endgame without vaalpact, or any other meaningful defense.

Vaal Pact zerker is really good at bosses.

Its really bad at getting to level 100.

Degens, boss on kill effects with nothing to leech off of while u have no flasks, and you really feel that extra 10% dmg taken in my opinion.

Depends what you want to do. I like leveling and doing t10-t15 maps. I did shaper with a juggernaut, not using vaal pact. Probably would have been a lot easier on a Berserker. But overall, I rather just do maps, shaper is boring as fuck and it isnt even impressive anymore - everyone just uses instant leech and high damage to cheese the fight.

My jugg alternates between T10-T12 maps, T15-T16 maps (use a bit less MF gear), and uber lab very easily. Between level 90 and 96 he has died maybe 2 times. I guarantee you a VP berserker would not have reached level 96.

"
GruntZilla wrote:
According to my tooltip the best setup is Cyclone, Melee Phys Dmg, Faster attacks, maim, blood magic, added fire damage.

Has there been any testing with the new gems? I have ruthless and chance to bleed, but the tool tip shows like 20k reduction when I put them in.

There is no way thats possible because blood magic is taking up a 6th gem slot which could be another damage multiplier.

Also, you have to realize, fire damage is typically going to be resisted by enemy mobs, while physical is not. Elemental damage has always been extremely tooltippy in this game.
"
Samir316 wrote:

My jugg alternates between T10-T12 maps, T15-T16 maps (use a bit less MF gear), and uber lab very easily. Between level 90 and 96 he has died maybe 2 times. I guarantee you a VP berserker would not have reached level 96.

When I pushed from 93 to 94 and from 94 to 95, I didn't die a single time on my 2h Berserker. Just because I didn't want to.

When it comes to leveling past 90, it all comes down to discipline.

You have to be very careful in what content you run, what map mods you will risk, what fights you will take.

The only thing I certainly agree with is Uber Lab. Vaal Pact is horrible in Lab. You can still run it somewhat comfortably just by respeccing VP into the .8% regen in Marauder start, but of course, Jugger is superior in Lab. This class is basically tailored to trivialize lab.

On the other hand, I'd never trade my VP Zerker for Jugger when fighting crazy bosses with crazy elemental damage.
I also don't like that Juggers suffer from more map mods, all of which come with packsize (less armour, less regen, no regen).

PS: The Degens you'll encounter during mapping are a non issue when you stack >9k life and bother to have a bit of chaos resist. Same goes for the 10% increased damage taken (I have now ~8.6k life after 10% increased, that's more than enough to survive everything in non "crazy death trap of hell" maps).
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 5, 2017, 3:15:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info