(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Is there a flask that'll kick my damage up markedly? I mean, this one is an increase, but if there's one that'll do better I'm open.

Also, I did some quick chaos-spamming to get some more res on my boots, it's not perfect but it's a bit more balanced, though I'll have to do more so I don't lose any armor.

I probably don't need as much leech as I have, but I haven't really focussed on that, it just happens to be on the gear. Which piece do you think is wasting the spot?

Death Rush has some Armor, which seems worth it right now, so I haven't found a ring to replace it.
Hello i'm going HC what's the best Ascendacy class Berseker or Juggernaut ?
Can't get about new cyclone setup changes. Why 7(!) skillgems? I have 5 link in Hezmanas and what i must to choose? "Cyclone - Melee Phys Damage - Add Fire Damage - Ruthless - (?) ". Area blue int gems must be together only, right? So I can place Maim, ok. But 6 links?
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 22, 2017, 4:59:16 PM
"
Kliops144 wrote:
Can't get about new cyclone setup changes. Why 7(!) skillgems? I have 5 link in Hezmanas and what i must to choose? "Cyclone - Melee Phys Damage - Add Fire Damage - Ruthless - (?) ". Area blue int gems must be together only, right? So I can place Maim, ok. But 6 links?

OP is just showing the options for people who uses hezmana/mana base cyclone.
Can any of the POE gods help out.... I am juggernaut level 91 (profile should be public)... seems like all the juggernaut defences are much much less effective than a large life pool + instant leech.

I am thinking of respecing vaal pact and going zerker, i know this has been asked twice before but not answered in this thread, can anyone provide advice, is it worth the currency to respec my guy/regear for beserker vaal pact over playing out the jugg? The jugg defences seem to be insanely nice when not needed and insanely worthless when needed.

What I am thinking
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACSEAAHp7jITEfuB2f55X5FFQR-8OFCCXeQmWOQ6tjc9-dqzqGPcyfNlnm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73w8LYPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFg1_46xRx891oZQ4837_bT-DDJbzZfIIHOlK8nxiRhmBeEyFV3D0HdcCmQKB67wUtdO3awdNvRreE76kneHqplIdqhNlHfr02ZU2-pyz7iiInIPxLG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-YxeAinYr903E9nKptfJuqkrIPycqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjiKr5ARe8NhUu9OhMW_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=
Last edited by Gorwarth on Aug 22, 2017, 7:04:30 PM
"
BloodLab wrote:

Still Slayer
LightyGaming.com
"
Gorwarth wrote:
Can any of the POE gods help out.... I am juggernaut level 91 (profile should be public)... seems like all the juggernaut defences are much much less effective than a large life pool + instant leech.

I am thinking of respecing vaal pact and going zerker, i know this has been asked twice before but not answered in this thread, can anyone provide advice, is it worth the currency to respec my guy/regear for beserker vaal pact over playing out the jugg? The jugg defences seem to be insanely nice when not needed and insanely worthless when needed.

What I am thinking
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACSEAAHp7jITEfuB2f55X5FFQR-8OFCCXeQmWOQ6tjc9-dqzqGPcyfNlnm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73w8LYPMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFg1_46xRx891oZQ4837_bT-DDJbzZfIIHOlK8nxiRhmBeEyFV3D0HdcCmQKB67wUtdO3awdNvRreE76kneHqplIdqhNlHfr02ZU2-pyz7iiInIPxLG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-YxeAinYr903E9nKptfJuqkrIPycqTX1brEdRTMpKX7CbtcM6KjiKr5ARe8NhUu9OhMW_CCQ3FumYV_hfX9AhkOoQAAAAAAA=

Berserker is fine, vaal pact isn't needed at all, vitality void fills the gap along with cloaked
LightyGaming.com
Just attempted and downed the Minotaur Guardian. First attempt as a Juggernaut and was able to do it. Died 2x but that was just bad positioning on my part. Took less than 5min to get to the boss. Boss fight was around 6min which included the time lost for the 2 deaths. This was with a 5L cyclone and 5400 hp. Probably not as fast as some builds but the defense of the character made the fight comfortable to run.
after a long break i decided to play poe again. i choose this build. sold some stuff to afford the atziri axe and now i have some problems to kill bosses
can someone give me some tips to make my char better. i picked the berserker and i feel like i lack dps

here is my gear:

Last edited by Pist0leir0 on Aug 23, 2017, 2:54:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info