(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

For any of those interested below is one of my uber runs from today. This is a Jugg Cyclone using a 5L, physical only in Brass dome and a 4L warchief in the Hezmana. So far I've run about a dozen labs, haven't died yet. Still learning the uber fights, this is the first character I have been able to comfortably run uber and enjoying it quite nicely. Currently working through T12\13 maps no issues thus far. Gear can def' be better but so far haven't had to switch anything around yet. Resists are over capped and unbuffed I'm at 70% phys reduction with around 30k armor.

Video will show the 3 main trials plus Argus.

https://youtu.be/AThR8oNHt-w

Thanks
Does anyone know why blood rage sometimes works with a hezmana, but then asks for a mana
"
lordgold wrote:
Does anyone know why blood rage sometimes works with a hezmana, but then asks for a mana

The blood magic on Hezmana only works with attacks (as stated in item description).
I have a problems with survivability on bosses. I'm not that squishy I guess. Capped resistances, 6118 hp.
Does anyone can recommend me something?
The build tree and gear linked below - name RadTradGuy:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/anthouwgame/characters
Last edited by anthouwgame on Aug 22, 2017, 9:23:50 AM
Is kraitlyn viable? I took her by mistake. BTW no vaal pact?
Last edited by LinkRyu on Aug 22, 2017, 10:35:04 AM
"
Ridman wrote:
"
rickpollock wrote:
Has anyone downed guardians/shaper with this build yet in Harbinger league? If so, can you share your tree and gear? I'm feeling like this build is going to be too squishy.

I haven't played since Shaper was introduced, so I'm trying the T16 maps for the first time this league.

I've managed to kill all the guardians several times and run T15 with no problems apart from some bosses. I feel kinda squishy though, can't roll any super hard mods on the guardians and die quite a few times. Still, once you run the maps a few times and learn the patterns and attacks of the guardians, they become much easier. Will try Shaper once I muster some courage.

At level 93 atm, sitting at 7.4k hp. Still find myself quite easily one-shotted at times. Think having 7k+ life is absolute minimum for the higher tier maps. Thinking of switching over to a 6l Belly when I can, see if that improves things.

My gear:

and passive:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWCbsLYQxwDjwTTBQgFE0UcRXsF-EYkRo4IVUhYCb4Jy8nnzGeNZI5DjpSOuE7tjwFPC09_ECgRrdHfknVTeNOMlBHV1RYY1nzXhNfP2FSZFJlTWhlaPJvJ3KpdO108Xaseu982YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqirOK8IzPj2CQVZBsk6iXeZpqmy2f36IApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxBXEWMT2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw95FHpRuoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXzb_Pd9WH2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=Ridman&characterName=Arek_MR

Wow that's some pretty insane gear!! I'll probably never get to that level, and if you're still feeling squishy lol....o boy
I was writing about how pob shows that conc eff and maim > faster attacks and bleed, but OP changed the reccommended setup, but I want to ask anyway. Why some people prefer faster att and bleed instead of conc and maim? I'm almost sure pob always shows the second setup as the best for dps.
"
allukaz wrote:
I was writing about how pob shows that conc eff and maim > faster attacks and bleed, but OP changed the reccommended setup, but I want to ask anyway. Why some people prefer faster att and bleed instead of conc and maim? I'm almost sure pob always shows the second setup as the best for dps.

Yeah, I can see OP has removed faster attacks and bleed from the cyclone 6l setup. I've been using faster attacks and bleed myself, would I get better dps with ruthless/maim/conc effect? (I'm using Atziri's with hatred/hoa)
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 22, 2017, 2:48:24 PM
I'm rocking my Cyclone for the first time in a long time, and I THINK I'm on the right path? Never really had a char that could do Uber labs, but I crush Merc lab right now, and aside from bosses, I basically plow through maps. I know my HP and Res are low, but trying to find solutions for those isn't going too well.

Any advice on easy places to upgrade? I know the gloves aren't great, but they're fun, and finding GG tri-res Armor gear hasn't been smooth.

For info purposes: I run 42.5k tooltip DPS at rest, which climbs to nearly 72k when I'm in the middle of a fight with full charges and hit my flasks. I've got 20k Armor, 4.2k health and 76/56/33 Res.
Last edited by Askren25 on Aug 22, 2017, 3:48:19 PM
"
Askren25 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm rocking my Cyclone for the first time in a long time, and I THINK I'm on the right path? Never really had a char that could do Uber labs, but I crush Merc lab right now, and aside from bosses, I basically plow through maps. I know my HP and Res are low, but trying to find solutions for those isn't going too well.

Any advice on easy places to upgrade? I know the gloves aren't great, but they're fun, and finding GG tri-res Armor gear hasn't been smooth.

For info purposes: I run 42.5k tooltip DPS at rest, which climbs to nearly 72k when I'm in the middle of a fight with full charges and hit my flasks. I've got 20k Armor, 4.2k health and 76/56/33 Res.

You should replace Atziri's promise since it doesn't work with Brutality.

IMO you should get another res ring similar to your prismatic so you don't have to worry about res on armor slots.

I'm not sure if you really need that much life leech though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info