(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

So I'm a complete noob. Where do i go skill tree wise once i've hit the resolute technique node as a marauder. Up, down? I'm following this but not sure of the optimal route
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPkACBEAAHmE2Ud-vTaplHh6h2qpJ4Tv2sF07QUtLlPTb2VNvqdAoF4TIVXcPQd1wKZ67-9OYVKTqIqzV1SGYPNvSdUJuzpSvJ8YkQ48FHHZfIIH-Ovz3Whl6hh2rM9-9zJ82XKprKpZ8xo4kFUnL62N2WGFUusJOQ4Jlpd55FFQR-8OFCBfP_ZIxFjE9sauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98n988LYNfg8y3Pv4K8kU64aZXMZ7YvU3jNZL-jyFgLIVaGnTxj2BvJ5pqidhoWNeWnld2f37ghMR7jMbYu-2Rzp8-LdIS4aLqwAEGxl2k3dX3uRa7yx7SOAAAAAAA

having success with sunder, till i can get cyclone at 28, so i think im good skill wise for now.
Also any tips or suggestions for a noob would be cool, I'm having good success with this build so far though
Last edited by stix9501 on Aug 17, 2017, 11:20:22 PM
I'm following this build and about to finish Act 10. I'm a berserker and was wondering what would be the best way to gain endurance charges.
Hey guys,

I am lvl 68 now and doing just fine right now.

Still, I think there is so much to do with my character - could one of you maybe have a look at it and tell me what I should work on next?

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers
"
Ramsus32 wrote:
I'm following this build and about to finish Act 10. I'm a berserker and was wondering what would be the best way to gain endurance charges.

As a Juggernaut I prefer to use Enduring Cry, it's really fast way to get charges especially on bosses when mapping. You can use Warlord's Mark with Blasphemy combination, but % mana reserved.
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 18, 2017, 3:00:05 AM
Hi, does ruthless support work well with cyclone
can someone please explain to me how does it work ?
"
thepirate32 wrote:
Hi, does ruthless support work well with cyclone
can someone please explain to me how does it work ?

from my observations, what ruthless does is that it procs on every 3rd cyclone cast, not cyclone hit. it makes it a bit more spiky in terms of damage output.
"
m00nb34m wrote:
Hey guys, total (almost) noob here - started the build looking at the first page, and the game on 3.0.

I'm currently level 75, doing t4-t5 maps. The issue is that, while having pretty good damage (at least from what it feels like), it feels like I am very squishy, even though my res are all about 70% and have 3.3k life - I can sometimes get randomly one shot.

Can somebody please take a look over and give me some tips on what could be done to improve the current state?

3,3k life just isnt enough, you should aim towards +5k life with lvl 75. Get life on all your gear and focus on life nodes in the tree.

Edit: Had a quick look on your passive tree and just moved some points around and optimised it a little:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYREaFCAUTRbpGJEaOBpVIVUhYCQ3LIU26DkOPAU8LUCgRmlHflBHVw1XVFivWfNaGl4TXz9f0GEhZU1oZWjybpdvJ3Kpc2t07XTxdn92rHrve4x82X7gggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvhVKHKYdqirOPYJBVkGyTqJd5mFeaap5Xns2f36IApzCpJ6mUrKqtja9stz68n702vqe_CMBmwKbE9sauz37SIdlh2sHcPeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kHynPOb9zL3vvhf_Es=?accountName=m00nb34m&characterName=Moonbeamxz
Last edited by modrek_ on Aug 18, 2017, 6:43:57 AM
"
modrek_ wrote:
"
m00nb34m wrote:
Hey guys, total (almost) noob here - started the build looking at the first page, and the game on 3.0.

I'm currently level 75, doing t4-t5 maps. The issue is that, while having pretty good damage (at least from what it feels like), it feels like I am very squishy, even though my res are all about 70% and have 3.3k life - I can sometimes get randomly one shot.

Can somebody please take a look over and give me some tips on what could be done to improve the current state?

3,3k life just isnt enough, you should aim towards +5k life with lvl 75. Get life on all your gear and focus on life nodes in the tree.

Edit: Had a quick look on your passive tree and just moved some points around and optimised it a little:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYREaFCAUTRbpGJEaOBpVIVUhYCQ3LIU26DkOPAU8LUCgRmlHflBHVw1XVFivWfNaGl4TXz9f0GEhZU1oZWjybpdvJ3Kpc2t07XTxdn92rHrve4x82X7gggeDX4PMhMSE2YTvhVKHKYdqirOPYJBVkGyTqJd5mFeaap5Xns2f36IApzCpJ6mUrKqtja9stz68n702vqe_CMBmwKbE9sauz37SIdlh2sHcPeRR6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kHynPOb9zL3vvhf_Es=?accountName=m00nb34m&characterName=Moonbeamxz

Would you be so kind and check my char as well? Would be very happy
Hi there!

Quick question: Following this Build as Jugger - doing very well in T8-9 Maps. Everything fine.

Will do UberLab sone, allready have Unstoppable, Unrelenting (and Unfliching)...

Should i REALY pick Unbreakable next? Dont feel any need of more armor, def, etc. ... would UNDENIABLE be better? Would get a lot of Attack Speed imo. Would be near 14% AS = more Damage, more Leech, etc.

Thanks for helping me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info