(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys,

reading through all this - do you still think I can stay Jugger with my build and farm t15 maps?

Currently lvl 45..

Also I got 1 question; In the guide, aurasetup to 100% reserverd mana is recommended.

But then on the other hand we get this:

Warchief Totem + Melee Physical + Concentrated Effect + Maim

How do I activate the totem when I have no mana and no Bloodmagic linked to it?

Thanks in advance,

cheers

You don't reserve 100% mana because arctic armour is useless, I have no idea why people still suggest it for non-flicker builds
"
Dear whirling fans,

after playing a Cyclone Slayer I consider playing a Cyclone Raider - you know, gotta go fast. I currently have an Atziri's Disfavour but I'm more interested in the Ngamahu and Starforge variants. But in the end the efficiency is what matters. I'm primarily interested in doing maps. If it can handle endgame bosses, good, but not ultimately a selection criterion.

What are your thoughts on that?

Its up to you how you want to go, you could consider a starforge evasion qotf (queen of the forest) raider even taking the bm nodes and using grace in an essence worm ring. Ive got my duelist to an ok movespeed with daressos salute, devotos devotion and the retch. those 3 plus a good quicksilver is pretty fast but if you want to get to 200 or so raider qotf will be the way to go.
Anyone know why bleed support is one of the suggested links on 6L cyclone? Can't see why it would be better than increased AoE support.

Is it for bosses? Because I seem to clear faster with increased AoE support.
"
Hi guys,

I'm really enjoying this build but finding I'm struggling now with my lvl78 jugg at T6-8 maps, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Hope this link works.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/davedavedavedavedavedav/characters

Cheers

We can't see your character build because your profile is set to private.
I'm starting to struggle with T8 maps, can you guys help me? What should I fix first?

I noticed my cwdt setup is completely wrong lol, gonna redo that

besides that, is my tree ok? and items? thanks
"
EddieKnox wrote:
I'm starting to struggle with T8 maps, can you guys help me? What should I fix first?

I noticed my cwdt setup is completely wrong lol, gonna redo that

besides that, is my tree ok? and items? thanks

Cant see ur Char.
If I have a Marohi Erqi, should I bother getting a Kaom's Primacy? It's pretty cheap right now
"
IndridColdxx wrote:
If I have a Marohi Erqi, should I bother getting a Kaom's Primacy? It's pretty cheap right now

Yes.
How are Bringer of Rain + Wings of Entropy with this build?
So getting into T10 maps and Uber Lab im getting wrecked by phys and certain ele bosses. Currently running a 5l Lightning Coil, sitting at 5.8k life. Ran this character last league but with Daresso's Defiance and didn't have nearly as much trouble, but im really doubting Daresso's was the issue considering it's not very good. I am however using Iron Reflexes. If anyone could take a look and give me some advice it'd be MUCH appreciated. My profile shouldn't be private.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info