(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"

those gloves are best than veruso`s? havent you tried full physical dmg build? im using deaths door crusader boots too,, my hp is only 5k and dps can go up to 60k...but im for sure not able to run rare t11 maps+

Veruso's don't give any life. I'd lose 243 life if I switched to Veruso's. Not worth it.
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 13, 2017, 2:59:38 PM
"
IndridColdxx wrote:
"
Ridman wrote:
"
IndridColdxx wrote:
I'd like to say thanks first and foremost because this guide is incredibly detailed and I'm having a blast.

Question: Why is my Molten Shell not proccing? My current 4 link is Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)>Immortal Call>Molten SHell>increased duration

I still have some mana left (101 exactly) so it should have enough mana to cast the shell...any ideas?

What level is molten shell?

Lvl 1 Cast when Damage Taken Support can only support gems which require level 38 or lower. If you hover the mouse over molten shell you will see the level requirement.

Ah I see...should I use a higher cast when damage taken or a lower molten shell? my current molten shell is level 13

If your molten shell gem is lv 13, it requires character level 48 (see https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Molten_Shell)

Meaning your cast when damage taken needs to be at least level 6 to be able to proc the molten shell.

Not really sure what the optimal Cast when damage taken level vs level of molten shell / immortal call is. I have mine relatively high procing when I take a big hit for like 1/3 to 1/4 of my max hp. But not really sure if that is ideal.
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 13, 2017, 2:56:54 PM
Hey everyone. I posted earlier about some help I needed with a 2h Crit cyclone build loosely based on this, and I got great advice - I wanted to start off by thanking everyone in this thread.

My current plan, based on the feedback I've gotten and what I've been playing around with, is to do a 2H sword crit cyclone berserker build utilizing a mixture of evasion and armour. I was hoping to get some advice on the tree I was planning on using.

The current tree I've been planning on rocking is here:

https://goo.gl/LNixdr

When I have enough for acuity, i'll drop vaal pact and grab the sword damage nodes near the marauder start area.

Will this tree support me in the end game? If not, what advice do you guys have?

Thanks a bunch in advance.
I need some help with this build:

1) How should my Champion passives evolve with axe? Am I doing right?
2) What's the desired level for Cast when dmg taken? I guess its just 1...
3) What's the best way to get endurance charges?
4) What level of resist to chaos would you reccomend?

Thanks!
First of all thank you so much for the guide, it helps a lot and I'm having a blast playing it, now I have several questions/doubts/struggles with the links, here is one of them.

I'm having troubles allocating the Maim (since I changed the hezmana for the disfavour now I need a lot of blood magic gems to be able to cast the warchief/leap/bloodrage and it kinda sucks)

So I've been trying different ways (I put my blood rage instead of Inc. duration with the CwDT, seems to be working well) and I tried putting the Maim on the Cyclone instead of the chance to bleed, it actually does quite a bit more damage with that gem plus the maim bonus.

My question is, does the bleed actually do that much damage for that gem to be worth it? I mean the cyclone hits way harder with the "Maim" support linked to it, and it solves my allocation problem for the Maim, so I would like some insight from someone who knows this kind of stuff.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by Merdento on Aug 13, 2017, 7:21:14 PM
Man, Ive been loving this char but I just tried to do 2 guardians and got totally shreked. I felt my dmg was just terrible, and its very hard to do dmg while avoiding the telegraphs since we need to be on top of the mobs... Any ideas what to improve for my char aside from just a kaoms to make the fights better? Appreciate it!

Also im running these gloves to make the ad phases much easier, 5% of their HP basically instakills them if theyre near another mob :)

BTW Path of building says shock adds a massive dmg increase, so ive tried to get 20% chance to shock overall for starforge.
I played this build almost every league and this time something feels different.

Just out of curiosity, I may have missed it on the forum but have you done any comparison between this 3.0 build and the classic Fortify / Rampart passive ?

I feel like i traded a lot of defense with Fortify/rampart for a small DPS increase with chance to bleed.
I using Hezmana and mostly the same gear every league.

Thank you
I went the juggernaut route, so Damage is a major problem for me too.

Trying to work out fority/rampart + perseverance vanguard belt vs just running another "more damage" support gem in the weapon and freeing up the belt slot to help on resists.

So far running devotos, tidebreaker, verusos, perseverance vanguard belt, brass dome and death's door leaves only jewelery to fill out resists and life.

Still freeze, crit, shock, bleed, stun immunity is nice.
Hi, I'm after a bit of advice from the more experience 2 handed cycloners

I have a level 97 Juggernaut i want to respec into starforge RT cyclone

I want to know of my dps will be enough for Guardians/Shaper

Cyclone - faster attacks - melee phys - brutality - vital toxins - Inc AoE/Conc Effect

I am planning to use voidheart ring for the poison and bleed hence vital toxins support for cyclone should add nice DPS? (5% more dmg per poison up to 45% more dmg)

Chest either Kaoms or belly of the beast for a leap slam/vengeance setup

CwDT + immortal call + bloodrage + inc duration for frenxy charges attack speed and phys immunity

enlighten + haste + blasphemy + enfeeble/vulnerability/temp chains(for poison and bleed)

Devotos helm with 40% cyclone dmg enchant

Daressos ammy (corrupted +1 curse if using belly of the beast for curse on hit vulnerability) or +1 frenzy charge if using kaoms

I thought about going Vaal Pact but it tok alot more points away from DPS and then it seems most people do not need it and get a few life leech nodes and a good health pool? What is the opinion on this?

Here is the tree i came up with let me know if it is balanced dps/hp wise
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgd1CZYLYQ48EPAS4RQgFE0UcRa7GJEY2xo4G6ohVSFgJyAnLymlLPst0jGeM9k1kjkOOSU6UjrhPAU8LT38QKBFmka3R35QR1dUWGNZ812kXhNfP2FSYxdlTWebaGVo8m8ncql07XTxdit2rHh6eu97jHzZgIqBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqiiKKs4zPj2CQVZHOktCTqJd5mmqfPp_fogCmV6knqZSsqq4-r2y3PrvtvJ-9Nr6nwAHAZsCmwQfE9sauxtjPftNv137Yvdl82sHcPd3V5FHpduoY7w7vTu988B_yRfJa843z3fSD9kj3MvdN97n46_xL_go=

Thanks for any help and advice. ALso let me know if its worth it to go vile toxins and voidheart or should i use something else?

Thanks
(deleted)
Last edited by Ridman on Aug 14, 2017, 8:03:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info