(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Really liking this build so far, did merc lab at lv67 and kitava without dying in pretty standard gear. Looking forward to see how it's going to progress into higher tier maps.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Tsicafrou wrote:
You can also try Vengeance + Stun + End Charge on Melee Stun

Suffers from the same downside as Juggernaut. You need to get hit. Except it's worse because:

You need to get hit.
You need Vengeance to proc 30%, or 40% if max quality.
Something then needs to be alive to get hit by Vengeance near you as a Cyclone build.
Finally, Vengeance needs to successfully stun that target. Low damage without damage links means very low chance to stun, depending on mob max life compared to damage if the hit. Weak mobs won't survive to hit you in the first place, strong ones will resist getting stunned.

You see the point? In theory it works. In practice, I highly doubt it. Also... 3 sockets vs. 1 if using Enduring Cry.

In practice I use it successfully to maintain 3 end charges, but I'm very far from the DPS values I see in this thread, so I don't actually kill mobs the second I touch them and I'm getting hit really often (for no damage because armour and mitigation) :). So YMMV :). I was just suggesting an alternative to consider.
Last edited by Tsicafrou on Aug 8, 2017, 2:33:32 PM
I'm doing the slayer variant of the build and having some difficulty with uber izarro and by difficulty I mean I keep getting 1 shot. How much life should I have before I attempt it again and how can I get high enough life - I'm sitting at around 4.6k at the moment.

Should I just level up some more and grab some more life nodes first?
I dont Belive in chance to bleed looking at the tool tips and watching the life go down dosint seem worth it over a ruthlesness or a increased area. can anyone prove this wrong?
"
I have also automated frenzy generation with this:
(level1 because I'm minimizing degen)

Blood Rage gives the same degeneration at all gem levels, so that makes no sense.
Using the CDWT Less damage modifier wont reduce the blood rage degeneration.
Here is GGG telling you why.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1420489/page/1
"
Zeferiah wrote:
"

Blood Rage gives the same degeneration at all gem levels, so that makes no sense.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep it close to the CWDT cap then. Last league I played was maybe beyond and I may be mistaken but it was different back then?

In any case, aside from blood rage in the CWDT for lazyness what else would you suggest for a 4th link?
"
Absolutista wrote:
"
Zeferiah wrote:
"

Thanks for the info, I'll keep it close to the CWDT cap then. Last league I played was maybe beyond and I may be mistaken but it was different back then?

In any case, aside from blood rage in the CWDT for lazyness what else would you suggest for a 4th link?

For my cyclone juggernaut this league, i'm going with

CWDT - chaos golem - enfeeble - frost bomb. I like to have my blood rage at high level so its self-casted. And i can keep it up almost a full map, from one cast, plus i don't find it useful on boss fights that have very few add-on mobs to provide frenzy charges(only use for blood rage IMO).
Hi, thank you for this detailed guide. I am planning to try a cyclone build for this league.

So Juggernaut is the most tanky out of all the classes? Do I need to manually generate endurance charges with all classes? Is there a way to skip this or have it done automatically? Would like something I can play with one hand.
What DPS/HP would you recommend for endgame lab ?
Just hit 78 I think, DPS is pretty ok, around 30K or so I think, and I have about 4k HP. Rather low armour though, which is why I'd like the last ascendancy bonus

Thanks
Just curious of what level your CWDT and the gems linked to it are?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info