(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

What about an crit Cyclone variant with Disfavour + Acuity?
"
Alkaizerx23 wrote:
What about an crit Cyclone variant with Disfavour + Acuity?

No, you'll want to use the newly buffed Terminus Est in that case, or an insanely well-rolled rare fleshripper axe if you really want to use an axe base. Crit staff with hegemony's era and crit sword with a rare exquisite blade are also options.

Crit Cyclone is much more gear-restricted than this guide's build which is meant to be a budget build without specific uniques, for league start, budget builds, or solo- self found.

Last edited by Samir316 on May 29, 2017, 4:51:38 PM
Updating the guide since im playing cyclone in 3.0. May be missing a bunch of info as I go throughout the night.

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
I've been running a similar build as a duelist with the old tree, champion ascendancy (permanent fortify). I am looking for some help on mana issues and avoiding using blood magic if possible.

I am not using blood magic. I rely on warlord's mark and high damage to leech mana. This works very well in packs, and if I am able to keep a tight circle/continuous hits on bosses.

However, I run into problems if I miss the boss, or if I have the infamous cyclone terrain issue. I only have 93 mana after reserving for hatred/warlord+blasphemy.

Any potential solutions for this, without having to waste a gem on blood magic support? Max mana? Mana regen? Mana leech? Any potential items or passives that would be easily obtained/reached? Would simply linking Enlighten to hatred/curse+blasphemy solve my issue with mana?

I absolutely love the playstyle of this build, it's very fun for clearing packs, but just trying to optimize it for end-game boss fights if possible.

Thanks for keeping this thread so updated, Lighty!
Last edited by slimweebs on Jun 7, 2017, 1:02:15 PM
Hi , i follow your build since i start the game and i love it . I'm lvl 63 so real thing come now ^^
But I feel i don't have engouht move speed .(+34% with haste)(-10% cause marohi erqi)
Do you have any tips for me to improve this plz ?
By the way : thanks a lot to enhance the build and prepare for 3.0 :)

EDIT : and i take juggernaut so i get the +14% move from.
Last edited by Shymia on Jun 7, 2017, 8:15:22 PM
whats your recommendation for 3.0? im starting the beta as soon as it downloads lol
Im guessing in 3.0 Oak is probably the best bandit choice for this build in HC?
"
Sexualassault wrote:

Kraityn is a much better choice for Cyclone - Movespeed is king, IAS is stronger than IPD, and you should already have quite a bit of life regen.
"
Sexualassault wrote:

OAK is weakest bandit reward :( mby they will buff him on 3.0
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Jun 8, 2017, 6:16:16 AM
Which of the 3 starter classes would people recommend for somebody new to the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info