(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Thanks for the guide!

I love this build and it got me to T16,near 1 shot all trash mobs and I was able to kill minotaur and also I was able to half - face tank Izaro in uber lab.

However the T16 fight was tough and I dont see myself getting anywhere near a shaper kill.
Any advise on that? Without vaal pact, anything to improve leech for sustained boss fight? (aiming for shaper)
Hey, absolute Noob here who just started this build.

I would like to know if this build really does work well with all 2h Melee skills?
Cyclone does look fun, but I´d like to experiment a bit once I am of a higher level.

Edit: To clarify, is this build a solid foundation for melee skills in general?

Thanks so much
Last edited by Zabura on Jan 24, 2017, 11:58:13 AM
Hello all. I was just curious on what my dps should look like for this build? Currently lvl 85 with a dps of 8k, which does scale to around 13k when my buffs and charges are stacked. However I feel like this is rather low. I ran a couple t11 maps and an atziri run...to a pretty horrific endings. Didn't actually make it to atziri, died to that freak of a women and her two friends.
Which is the best ascendancy class for this build and why?
"
Zabura wrote:
Hey, absolute Noob here who just started this build.

I would like to know if this build really does work well with all 2h Melee skills?
Cyclone does look fun, but I´d like to experiment a bit once I am of a higher level.

Edit: To clarify, is this build a solid foundation for melee skills in general?

Thanks so much

Hey,

yes, u can do literally every Melee Skill u want. Some better then the others but it will work.

"

There is no "best" Ascendency. U can go Chieftain for a Ignite Version or u take Berserker cause of the Leech and the Damage or like me go Juggernaut for the extra Survival. Or whatever u prefer the most.
"
Hello all. I was just curious on what my dps should look like for this build? Currently lvl 85 with a dps of 8k, which does scale to around 13k when my buffs and charges are stacked. However I feel like this is rather low. I ran a couple t11 maps and an atziri run...to a pretty horrific endings. Didn't actually make it to atziri, died to that freak of a women and her two friends.

It is pretty low. U should try to get at least a 5 or better 6 link.
"
obitum wrote:
Two question guy.
First: Would it be worth to drop 13-14 pts damage node to get vaal pact. ( I feel like my life leech doesn't regain fast enough in while with my brother).

Second: How huge is the 25/40% cyclone damage helm enchant. I'd like to know before I invest some of my previous exalt :(. Someone told me it gave him only 5k dmg. I wonder if he was trolling me or not.

As always, any tip to improves my marauder cyclone is welcomed.

13 or 14 Points isnt that good in my Opinion bit there are some people out there playing it.

Yes, the Helm Enchant gives only 5 to 6 k damage. I bought the bloodrage attack speed enchant so i can switch gems and also got the use of my enchant. U can add me ingame, then i can tell u how much it will give me as damage.
Hi all guys,
I need your help for my Juggy.
I use cyclone and the following is my equip.
I do roughly 50k unbuffed but I can't go over 75/90 with buffs.
What is wrong? Can I optimize something?
Thanks all,
Marco

Spoiler

Here the Passive Tree

Passive skill tree build
Last edited by poe2cbmtgo on Jan 26, 2017, 6:33:17 AM
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"

There is no "best" Ascendency. U can go Chieftain for a Ignite Version or u take Berserker cause of the Leech and the Damage or like me go Juggernaut for the extra Survival. Or whatever u prefer the most.

What about Slayer?

Can you check my char qHakunaMatata I want to know if there any improvement that I can do , I'm saving money for atziri's atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info