(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hello lighty,yesterday i updgraded my Carcass to a belly.
i got almost 6 k hp,with capped res and did some T11-T13 (Some of them twinned-corrupted)

I think i'm gonna try the minotaur boss today.

¿What should be my next upgrade item wise?
Also added warchieft with bloodlust because of Voidheart
Thanks for this really nice Build!
do i Use the fortify Gem although i choosed Champion Ascendency Class?
"
Remedin wrote:
Thanks for this really nice Build!
do i Use the fortify Gem although i choosed Champion Ascendency Class?

No you dont need fort if your champion, swap in weapon elemental damage instead.
LightyGaming.com
"
kazzo92 wrote:
Hello lighty,yesterday i updgraded my Carcass to a belly.
i got almost 6 k hp,with capped res and did some T11-T13 (Some of them twinned-corrupted)

I think i'm gonna try the minotaur boss today.

¿What should be my next upgrade item wise?
Also added warchieft with bloodlust because of Voidheart

The biggest dps upgrades would be getting taste/sin's rebirth, 6linking your kitava's and getting high flat phys on all gear slots along with 3-4 prop jewels. Dont forget to kite minotaur and avoid the falling rocks and lightning coil damage.
LightyGaming.com
"
Losse wrote:
Poacher's Mark vs Warlord's Mark? Which one leeches life better? I like the poacher's tooltip but dunno which one is better. Im level 55 still.

Warlords is better overall imo, you get more out of leech later than on hit which is stronger early on and in large packs, the endurance generation is convenient compared to the frenzy from poachers which is redundant due to bloodrage. The flask generation is nice but reducing stun thresholds grants a safer playstyle overall which is nice for melee given the anti-melee meta atm.
LightyGaming.com
"
hello first of all thx for the build. it is so good imo.
I've a question. "Atziri's Splendour Sacrificial Garb" can be an option for this build?

You "can" and a armour/evasion would work but there are better choices than offer more uniques and useful affixes such as brass dome, kaoms heart and lightning coil.
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty, could you please check out my char and tell me where can i upgrade it? I am trying to min max it. Thanks in advance.
Hi!

I want to do some uber lab farming, can I ask what is the best setup for it.

What would be the best chest slot
I like lightning coil over belly of the beast. Koam's heart is so expensive, and I want sockets.

for helmet
Devoto's Devotion seems good by its movement speed to go through traps...But it has no life.

what would be the stat to do 4 key runs? The boss hurt me badly.
"
zyysking wrote:
Hi!

I want to do some uber lab farming, can I ask what is the best setup for it.

What would be the best chest slot
I like lightning coil over belly of the beast. Koam's heart is so expensive, and I want sockets.

for helmet
Devoto's Devotion seems good by its movement speed to go through traps...But it has no life.

what would be the stat to do 4 key runs? The boss hurt me badly.

I started to farm izaro with that gear. I play as duelist slayer.
Spoiler

Im about 6k life, and 4.5k armour. I am able to do all his phases expect the one with curses(i cant surive his 1 hit when im cursed, and my dmg is not enough to LL)- so i go for 3 keys then. Fullbuffed izaro usually hits me for 1/2, 3/4 my hp but im able to out leech this hits in 1,2 seconds . Its pretty hard(more like boring and long) to get key on lieutenants and gargoyles with cyclone AOE. And sorry for my english:D
Last edited by zielony9999 on Dec 13, 2016, 6:02:51 PM
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Hey Lighty, could you please check out my char and tell me where can i upgrade it? I am trying to min max it. Thanks in advance.

Flip your gems to 20/20, get t1 flat on ring/ring/ammy, use sins rebirth en-place of a life flask, make/buy 3-4 prop jewels, uber lab enchants on everything and get 171% ele res so your curse capped in t15's if you haven't already; if you have, replace your body with kaoms to break 8k life.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info