(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi all.
I have 43k dps with hatred and hoa, 5.3k hp and 8k armor.
I use hatred+hoa+arcticarmour. All my mana is reserved, i have hezmanas, so mana is not a problem. Leap slam and endurance cry is blood magic gem linked.
Do you recommend if i use warlords mark+blasphemy instead of hoa+arctic armour? Or do you suggest anything else?
Thanks.
can you run this build with mana leech nodes?
How is the slayer version of this build for:

* T15 mapping
* Uber Izaro

How is the survivability? Fast clears? I know this isnt for farming uber atziri but would just like to know how it functions in the rest of the game, compared to say...earthquake.
Hello, ive read most of the guide (i guess), and i still dont have a clue about how you generate endurance charges. Can you shed a light?
Budget?

I can't even.
So this build was really fun to play and fast but i just got oneshot in a tier 4 blue map in breach. Cyclone makes you stand on top of the mobs and one of the breach bosses that spawn from the hands shotgunnes with some frost skill, lvl 82 had 6k hp and died in less than a second. Would not recommend a close range melee build like this in hc breach, sc probably more fun. IMO
"
broseidon07 wrote:
How is the slayer version of this build for:

* T15 mapping
* Uber Izaro

How is the survivability? Fast clears? I know this isnt for farming uber atziri but would just like to know how it functions in the rest of the game, compared to say...earthquake.

Slayer is the best Ascendancy for speed clearing maps; Juggernaut, and to a lesser extent Champion, are perhaps a bit tankier, but Slayers Culling passive is great for handling P3 Izaro.
"
MrFrango wrote:
Hello, ive read most of the guide (i guess), and i still dont have a clue about how you generate endurance charges. Can you shed a light?

Warlords Mark, look at the gems section.
"
Budget?
(snip annoying spaces)
I can't even.

Not sure what you mean, the build requires absolutely no gear investment to get going, which is the typical definition of budget. While it can make use of higher end uniques (Disfavor, Starforge), it certainly doesn't need them.
"
IAMAdog wrote:
So this build was really fun to play and fast but i just got oneshot in a tier 4 blue map in breach. Cyclone makes you stand on top of the mobs and one of the breach bosses that spawn from the hands shotgunnes with some frost skill, lvl 82 had 6k hp and died in less than a second. Would not recommend a close range melee build like this in hc breach, sc probably more fun. IMO

That applies to basically every melee build in the game. PoE is a rippy game, it's simply something you learn and adapt to.

You also don't typically want to sit directly on top of bosses, typically you want to circle around them. Increasing weapon range helps immensely.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Dec 5, 2016, 8:09:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info