(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Rompster wrote:
Hey Lighty,

I would really really love to do a raider cycloner with the ascendant changes. anyway you could post a tree for them? Thinking to copy your duelist tree and travel from the ranger attack speed area. Bit of a noob though, so not sure if attk spd is good for cyclone.

Rompster

Yep im planning adding it to the ascendancy list along with tree and ascendancy choices.

This is close to what I would do, I may tweak it a bit but it looks solid

Tweaked it a lil bit to get closer to the numbers you had in your Duelist build. Why so many jewel slots btw? Also whats your thoughts on Raider compared to the other Ascendancy options? Do you think the giant speed boost is worth dropping the perks from say the Champion or the Slayer?
Last edited by safety2nd on Dec 2, 2016, 9:35:47 AM
Planning out this Raider !

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAGuQEvEvci1NFyZ6hNCtQdCbjQgu7YMZjgBe0359df6673ruDqOKI_ZNko19-WNU_r3mlLh7FPajFSAtgxm0vqdlTb02R36E2amUh2ouU6knhO_awXTtBS1670CgIWAshVoaRJ5Tu5Bs02908SmlXhMhVSz7iiInINw9B3XApgHcd-OpbsAabzt4DbXyNZLYvf4K8kU64f6PTeOmV3lowQRfPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MnzZZ5uuPsauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98n98=

Will it do enough late game damage wise?

Not sure if lack of things like crit's, bleed's etc will make this build suffer, or if I can get away with this and possibly get a voidheart.

The idea is I left open the option to go axes, mace etc.. I'll spec those once I get there. So far Axes seem to be preferred with the bloodmagic axe etc.
Last edited by greeenmartian on Dec 2, 2016, 2:18:37 PM
"
ckp2906 wrote:

Hi,

I've got a few questions for the raider build.

Do you sustain Cyclone on mana or BM support gem?

The build is for lvl 100ish depending on Bandits. Can you make version for 90ish?
- having a hard time prioritizing.

Why do you chose the Phasing Path instead of onslaught?

Do you think the new Raider is worse than slayer?

Cut some jewel sockets and Lynx, Id go BM cyclone, you can run mana which is fine (hatred + warlords on blasphemy), Slaughter + Veil, when you onslaught you have phasing and immunity to status effects. I think raider is still worse than slayer, for now
LightyGaming.com
@safety

Why not avatar of the chase? 40% movementspeed is huge..
"
safety2nd wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. I plan on using it as a first build next sc league. I want to get to uber lab and farm it forever, not sure if jugg or slayer will be better suited for taking on izaro fully buffed.

Slayer is the best option, only play jugg if your paranoid or cant do traps at all. Izaro comes out at 33% on the last phase, you have 20% cull..you only have to get him 13% down to kill him..its kinda gross at the moment. Pretty much anything you do thats boss killing, slayer is better at, including shaper.

So I'm pretty torn between Slayer and Raider. Any thoughts on one verses the other? Also why RT over crit? mostly in regards to Raider though.

If your gona go crit cyclone your going hege and if your doing that raider is fine,or juggeranut. It just costs more in gear and levels to get going.
LightyGaming.com
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
Lighty i've a noob question, i've decide to make your build in 2.5 breach league, there are any different about use a Scion over Marauder? (already did last league a cyclone duelist).

And i totally love the 2h sword design...but 2h Axe is totally look better (i don't like too much 2h mace), so axe > sword?

Thanks in advice.

Sorry for my bad english is not my language.

Axe is better in almost every way, Slayer(duelist) is still the best subclass, still good for 2.5 breach
LightyGaming.com
"
CircAGG wrote:
Hey Lighty!

This build is so sick, and I love it! I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but there are 320 pages so I haven't looked through all of them.

I would like to use this build as a league starter for HC and have a couple of questions as I haven't played this game in 10 months:

How would Oro's be for this?
Would you recommend BM as a passive skill?
How different would the skill tree be when using Oro's?
What is the most efficient ascendancy for HC? (I'm assuming one from Marauder)

Sorry if these are noob questions, it's been a while.

Thanks so much for your help!

1) Complete Trash
2) Its okay if used with Essence Worm (hatred)
3)20-30% Different
4)Slayer(duelist)
LightyGaming.com
"
victimk wrote:
Hi Lighty,

i am pretty new to PoE and thinking about starting cyclone build with new league, could you please compare your Slayer Axe build with this Slayer build from Zizaran and tell me pros and cons of each build and your opinion on Zizaran build?

Thank you very much in advance.

Link to Zizaran cyclone build: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcBAcEswmWC2EMcA3NDlwUIBXsFm8Yaho4HM4dFCcvK1A1kjkOOlg64Tu2PAU8LT1fPfxFfkd-TLNN41BHUdpSU1XGWAdYY1nzXz9lTWZUZp5oZWjyavpvO3IPcql2rHfjeC95aHzZfOWDX4PMg9uE2YVShrSHaorwjM-PRpBVlG-VJJd5l5WX9Jstm6Gf36IApTWmV6luqZSsmKyqrY2vbK-nsoC3PrkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMSCxPbGrsqQz37QH9i92WHjauRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vfO_r8B_yRfPd9WH2SPcy99f46_rS_gr-VP6P

I would say that you dont need witch aoe anymore since the new weapon range changes, that being said ziz's build still works and hes not an idiot like 99% of PoE build makers.
LightyGaming.com
Sorry for asking again but why dont we pick up the onslaught nodes as the raider?

free extra 40% movementspeed is amazing for cyclone and the extra Evasion is not that bad either

and what about snakebite gloves since we got perma free frenzy charges?
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 2, 2016, 2:58:55 PM
"
Koksii wrote:
@safety

Why not avatar of the chase? 40% movementspeed is huge..

I would rather have 20% move speed and immunity to status effects over 40% movement and onslaught any day
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info