(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
Great i am looking forward for the update! :)

Started implementing updates. Will have a "2H RT Melee in 2.4" video out tomorrow covering most of it aswell.

What changes would need to be made for a FB set up?
Hi guys, any ideas how does Juggernaut's Undeniable work with Rampart?
They both fully stack or there is some diminishing return?
Does it make any sense to take them together?
Hi guys,

one question. How do you generate endurance charges? I use hatered + HoA + Arctic armour for 100% reservation and Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe for free blood magic. It works very good atm, but i guess i will need some aditional dmg mitigation in higher tier maos (lvl 71 atm).

Unflinching (20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit) is crap, cuz i rarely get any charge from it or i'm doing sth wrong?. I know i could use use blasphemy + warlord's mark, but that takes a lot of mana (a lot less dmg).

is there a chance for automatic end. charge generation without warlord's?

In the past (GS build) i used Leap + end. charge on stun + faster attacks, but i dont use leap in this build cuz i am way faster running (devoto's...).

TY

Last edited by memberx on Sep 19, 2016, 9:52:19 AM
"
memberx wrote:
Hi guys,

one question. How do you generate endurance charges? I use hatered + HoA + Arctic armour for 100% reservation and Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe for free blood magic. It works very good atm, but i guess i will need some aditional dmg mitigation in higher tier maos (lvl 71 atm).

Unflinching (20% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit) is crap, cuz i rarely get any charge from it or i'm doing sth wrong?. I know i could use use blasphemy + warlord's mark, but that takes a lot of mana (a lot less dmg).

is there a chance for automatic end. charge generation without warlord's?

In the past (GS build) i used Leap + end. charge on stun + faster attacks, but i dont use leap in this build cuz i am way faster running (devoto's...).

TY

I used Enduring Cry until I had room in my 5-slot for Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gem. I am always on full endurance charge just by hitting enemies.

Enduring Cry works well too, but you have to manually cast it every now and then. End charge on melee stun is just a QoL solution if you have room for it.
hey guys soo whats good champ or jug? also the tree is the same. for duelst and muaders.. just depends what u want from the start right?

also is kaoms armor oky for this build?
How does this build compare to LiftingNerdBros?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374/page/1
play this build right now with Double Strike and its a blast.
Real slayer style, shreds everything to pieces.

To use double strike with this build without a drawback I had to skill
Blood magic and Impact (ascendancy)

links are now Double Strike + Multi Strike + Fortify + Mele Physical + added fire + faster attacks

Best support for this is ancestral protector.

Its really good.

btw thx for the very good guide!
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Sep 21, 2016, 2:28:56 PM
Hey, i started this game 2 weeks ago and followed ur guide mainly. im 89 now. im champion with permaforty.
well im gettin a bit into the game now and dunno rly how to make it as good as poosible for me.

Hemled: devotos 4 link with leapslam, vengeance, bm, faster attck
Weapon:5 linked hezmana with normal cyclone setup and seperated arctic armor. (6. socket)
Gloves: rare, 4 linked cwdt, immortal call, molten shell, inc duration
Boots: rare, 3 link with 4. seperated socket with bm, endurace cry, blood rage and sperated determination (change to hatred sometimes)

Armor: 5 linked belly with a sperated 6. socket with atm 2x vaal cyclone and support gems and in seperated socket herald of ash

So 1 of the problems is the enduring cry stuff, always when immortal call triggers, they are away, so i hav to recast the cry every 5 seconds or what? i mean that sux, doesnt it? i also dont see the thing with stun more effective since i hav to jump during fights then so its more or less the same of i hav 2 stop cyclon for cry or jump.

the next thing is i dont rly want that vaal cyclons anymore, whats better to do with that 5 linked armor then? im rly not sure, thought about a heavy strike setup but im not sure if its even more effective if i hav to use another skill instead of cyclon for bosses for example.

then i thought probly doing ancestral warchief/protector with 1 support gems and a golem + cwdt. is that effective? so sock the armor with bm, ancestral, added fire (or phys dunno), cwdt and fire golem/other golem..

im rly not sure whats rly effective for mapping, actually i want to go high lvl, prolly 100, dunno if that char is good for that but who cares :P

well, so main problems are the enduring stuff and what to do instead of that vaal cyclone setup in armor. PLS HELP!

€ trying cwdt with enfeeble and flamegolem and vaal haste and increased dura now
Last edited by Hateful_Visions on Sep 21, 2016, 5:15:14 PM
you have alot of options to use your link sockets.

- Ancestral protector for bosses and packs very good (anc protector + melee phys + added fire
+ faster attacks)

- a defensive CWDT setup (blade vortex + blind + CWDT lvl 1)

- you can put skillgems in simply to lvl them

- you can use the 5links for a singletarget setup (heavy strike, double strike with the common
support gems

you have to cast enduring cry yourself no way to do it with a trigger gem.
Try anc. protector you will love it for bosses :)
Last edited by DiamondSnake on Sep 21, 2016, 6:02:52 PM
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
hey guys soo whats good champ or jug? also the tree is the same. for duelst and muaders.. just depends what u want from the start right?

also is kaoms armor oky for this build?

Both are fine, same tree, kaoms is a fine chest, start are near identical in point-per-value
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info