(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Going to give this a try since I RIPped my Necromancer(
"
hitreza wrote:
Great i am looking forward for the update! :)

Started implementing updates. Will have a "2H RT Melee in 2.4" video out tomorrow covering most of it aswell.
LightyGaming.com
"
SPYKERRUS wrote:
Going to give this a try since I RIPped my Necromancer(

sucks ya ripped, lmk if you have questions and gl on your new guy
LightyGaming.com
How do you feel about Kondo's Pride? It seems like the 50% increased melee damage on bleeding targets - would scale better overall vs Hiltless.
Which ascendancy is going to be the most tanky for this build?

(I just shelved my super squishy BV assassin, and to get a move on from the countless deaths he's experienced I want to make a character with the least possibility of getting killed.)
"
aumzie wrote:
How do you feel about Kondo's Pride? It seems like the 50% increased melee damage on bleeding targets - would scale better overall vs Hiltless.

I feel like there both shit in general, if you really want to play 2h crit melee hege is the only option imo (aside from a gg rare). There lacks endgame diversity for unique 2h crit weapons atm.
LightyGaming.com
"
HeroSirian wrote:

(I just shelved my super squishy BV assassin, and to get a move on from the countless deaths he's experienced I want to make a character with the least possibility of getting killed.)

Its between Juggernaut or Champion, of which i feel champion is more consistent; especially after the nerf to endurance charge generation; Permanent fortify is still very strong.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
HeroSirian wrote:

Its between Juggernaut or Champion, of which i feel champion is more consistent; especially after the nerf to endurance charge generation; Permanent fortify is still very strong.

Cool, thanks!

Axes are generally the way to go with this build, right?
Even If you go RT kondo's sword has more dps than hezmana or kaoms or marohi.

I think kondo's is worth mentioning. Its cheap and has very high pDPS.also swords Note on tree are good
"
hitreza wrote:
Even If you go RT kondo's sword has more dps than hezmana or kaoms or marohi.

I think kondo's is worth mentioning. Its cheap and has very high pDPS.also swords Note on tree are good

Oh man, Kondo is juicy. Any way to effectively incorporate that 50% inc damage on bleeding enemies? I think a sword notable gives chance to bleed but it's only 5%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info