(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Kamidartz wrote:
"
Mr_Andersson wrote:
"victordoom" already did uber as 2h-RT-cyclone...but if i take a look on the gear of kamidartz i would suggest to start with normal atziri first...will be hard enough^^

I did atziri few times already :p that's why im asking because i never did uber

It was done in 1.3 when IC/Enduring was super OP. Dont think its been done since then but i'll give it a try after again Perandus.
LightyGaming.com
Hello!

I first wanted to congratulate you for such a detailed build ! I have been having fun but i am now "stucked" at level 52 with not enough damage to kill anything in a 2 or more party and not enough res to survive :(

I also could not survive to dominus and had to die 10 times to finish him (im glad im not in HC :p ).

Do you have any advices on where i should head and on what i should focus on to be able to advance again?

Thank you!
"
Kudos for a succint guide Lighty.
I want to follow your axe marauder build and I have ~45exa to invest.
Could you please tell me what gear I should get to maximise dps?
Since I could a 6L Disfavour and 6L Legacy LC but not good rares etc.
How should I preferentialise to get the maximum out of my buck.

Legacy coil(2-3ex) and 6l disfavour(23-25ex) are the way to go, you dont really need a 6l coil as we have little use for a secondary 6l setup. Taste of hate(3-6ex) and Rumi's(1-2ex) are excellent additions,legacy taste(10-14ex) isn't needed. That leaves the rest for pretty solid 2-3ex rares and jewels you can self craft for very cheap. Investing into legacy gear is costly but is seldom a bad idea as most prices keep rising,compared to items like Disfavour who have reached there peek and are being introduced into the economy more and more ways each year. Keep me updated on the shopping spree!
LightyGaming.com
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello!

I first wanted to congratulate you for such a detailed build ! I have been having fun but i am now "stucked" at level 52 with not enough damage to kill anything in a 2 or more party and not enough res to survive :(

I also could not survive to dominus and had to die 10 times to finish him (im glad im not in HC :p ).

Do you have any advices on where i should head and on what i should focus on to be able to advance again?

Thank you!

Post your skill tree and gear here and we'll take a look at your situation, its most likely too little life and res or a outdated weapon thats gimping your dps.
LightyGaming.com
Hello Lighty, great build so far <3 loving it. But I have a quick questions, on what should i spend my Ascendancy skill points? I have chosen the Marauder (Berserker) class and subclass and I'm really not sure on what to spend them. Thanks once again for a great build.
Hey Lighty,

i just try this build out, very nice written btw.

I'm using the Marauder Axe build, and i wonder if Earthquake would be nice for Singletarget Damage?
I Think it's very strong in a 6L with Singletarget Gems (Faster Attacks, Less Duration etc.)...

An it should be safer than Cyclone, cause of Movement.

What do you think?

(sorry for bad English, not my Main language)
Hey Lighty,

Cheers for the great guide. In reading this am I right in saying that the best class to go at the moment is duelist due to the champion ascendancy class?

Thanks!
Lighty,

Thank you for providing such an extensive and detailed guide! This is a really fun build that is my first recommendation for anyone wanting to play melee.

I have two questions:

1. What gems (if any) would you corrupt for the potential +1 level? I realize that attacks don't get as much of a boost as spells do with the extra level, but I'm curious if you've done any gem corrupting and if you think it's worthwhile.

2. What is the reason you're using Coronal Mauls as your crafting base? I've been under the impression that Vaal Axes were the go-to base because of their DPS. Is it purely for Vaal Ground Slam?

PS - I'm assuming that if you go Duelist -> Champion you forego the Fortify gem in your primary 6-Link, but that isn't made clear in the Gem section.

Thanks for your time!
Updating parts of the guide, it may be fucked for a few minutes
LightyGaming.com
Thanks for sharing Lighty.

I opted for Duelist. The progression, at least for me, it was easy. Not very fast but easy since I had a good portion of the items.

I only had problems in the Labyrinth(Merciless) because the Izaro crushed me twice. I was on level 70. I gave up for a while.

I made some changes and now level 83 finally I won Izaro and even easily. It just was not better because of that horrible lag.

Items:
Spoiler

To fight with Izaro:

Tree:

Last edited by Zatlan on Mar 31, 2016, 4:48:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info