(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
unlucky_child wrote:
few questions, maybe you could add to faq

Is good idea to buy clean 6L weapon and then try alch/chaos it or buy good unlinked one then try to link it?

What is better. Weapon 6L with low dmg (lets say 400 pdps) or 5L with high dmg (lets say 500)

Your better off buying a high pdps weapon and socketing and linking yourself, everything is scaling off your weapon so with a 100 pdps difference a 5l can beat a 6l
LightyGaming.com
It's been a while since I played PoE. I am looking for a marauder build for a HC talisman league. I like to play melee and always loved cyclone. Will this build be safe enough to reach high levels and compete with the HC talisman ladder?
Of the few Marauder builds that one can actually see, there is a level 83 HC Talisman player who is running cyclone. I didn't look at the build in great detail, but a quick glance confirmed that it is at least very close to what Lighty suggests.
BM Keystone or not for Talisman HC?

I'm following the build, and loving it so far in this league. Mid-40s at the moment, and I chose the BM keystone route initially. I'm wondering if that was the right call. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the relative merits. I see one post in the last few days that seems to favor going the non-keystone route. Anyone else have an opinion they want to share?

Thanks!
Hey man i have a question, why do you run blood magic on your helmet?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey man i have a question, why do you run blood magic on your helmet?

He manually casts blood rage, because it's leveled too high to proc from CWDT.
Oh ok, ty for the answer
Hi

thank you very much for a well written guide.

I have a 626 pDPS mace with some strength on it:

Do you think it is worth swapping this out for an Atziri's Disfavour? I am using Kaom's Heart, so Vaal Groundslam is not an issue. I think Disfavour is less pDPDs (around 600?), but for me the axe nodes seem to be better than the mace nodes and Disfavour has more Weapon range. Not sure how much the +2 level of support gems counts (maybe 5% more DPS?)
Anything better seem to be mirror worthy gear, therefore I think if I got an option for an upgrade (that I can afford) it's Disfavour? Just not sure, if it is worth it.

Cheers
Does Multistrike work with Cyclone now?

I currently use 2 great "le heup of us all" rings and Culling strike.

It works ok.
"
It's been a while since I played PoE. I am looking for a marauder build for a HC talisman league. I like to play melee and always loved cyclone. Will this build be safe enough to reach high levels and compete with the HC talisman ladder?

Cyclone is plenty safe but it still relies on the player to not die, no build is so safe your invincible in hardcore; dont get cocky out there!
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info