(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Nascha wrote:
Just wanted to post a big update in my build. I managed to get my hands on a disfavour and switch from marohi - now my mf buddy can't get last hits because my damage went through the roof ^.^ : doing around 43 k now with frenzy charges and around 50k if he's nearby with his better auras. Also managed to include mings while still having capped resists, thanks to some resist jewels.

Next up is crafting max life/resist jewels to compensate hp loss due to mings and trying to get a better amulet. Need to replace a failed vaal attempt with HoA as well. This is my gear now:

I also have a question: it turns out that vengeance+life leech as a defensive measure is pretty useless because im spinning all the time and it doesnt work while spinning so Im planning to take it out - what would make sense instead? Preferably something defensive, maybe include chaos golem?

Atziri's Disfavour is a beast and im glad its working so well for you; RIP your mf buddy's culling :p
Most your gear looks solid, Jewelry is kinda weak and you want to get 30% movement speed boots eventually. If resists are an issue you really should replace your Meginords with either a Doryani's or a good rare belt; as you said "doing around 43K" so you can afford to lose 500 pdps. If you don't have a Taste of Hate and Rumi's Concoction. get them; they will really boost your survivability and make for a smoother mapping experience. Vengeance does proc while Cycloning however it is know not to show the animation from time to time; if you want to be sure check the skill icons cooldown to see if its working while spinning. Let me know if I missed anything and good luck upgrading your gear!
LightyGaming.com
thanks for the build, love it. do you recommend starting to level a duelist considering the new info, or should we wait for more details and stick with the marauder?
The revealed Ascendancy class for Marauder (Juggernaut) plays along with this pretty well, albeit more defensively than some of the Duelist stuff. Probably gonna start leveling a Marauder in HC to go with Juggernaut; worst case scenario, I can just reallocate some skill points to offense on the tree.
"
The revealed Ascendancy class for Marauder (Juggernaut) plays along with this pretty well, albeit more defensively than some of the Duelist stuff. Probably gonna start leveling a Marauder in HC to go with Juggernaut; worst case scenario, I can just reallocate some skill points to offense on the tree.

"
jrb24 wrote:
thanks for the build, love it. do you recommend starting to level a duelist considering the new info, or should we wait for more details and stick with the marauder?

These questions have a similar answer and there's no guarantee. As of now Slayer(duelist) looks the best to be even in both HC and SC. If your looking to play a build after Cyclone marauder is the better choice simply because of its massive build flexibility. The difference between marauder and duelist pre-ascendancy for Cyclone is a slightly more effective start. Depending on the announcement of the remaining sub-classes there will be a definitive #1 and I predict the difference still wont be major. Simply have to wait until the marauder dps sub-classes are released.
LightyGaming.com
wow, seems like it's a huge update that could affect class...
anyway, i manage to change my setups on some of my gears...
i ran all 3 of my auras together with enlighten, so it actually frees up some mana for me to use
leap slam. although it's not a very good mobility skill, but i really found it convenience when we get into some obstacles...
and im running my blood rage along with my lvl1 CWDT warlord's mark setup.
and it is now automated, i dun have to cast it all the time. although i lose some atk speed there, but hey, i dun have to compensate that much strength for dex now..
enjoy it so much, and updates are coming...seems to have a little changes there, i will patiently wait for your update, below are my gear, pls give me some suggestion is u think there is any i should b upgrading to=)

current DPS without frenzy 37k.
DPs with frenzy and bloodrage: 47k

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Last edited by aMIgolala on Nov 25, 2015, 9:07:50 AM
You guys are thinking about whether duelist or marauder is better. I have decided a long time ago, that marauder just looks cooler and thats it :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Lighty wrote:
cut

Lighty I LUV YA!

I killed Atziri at my first try ever!!!

My gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Spoiler

I died twice at the trio (the second death was VEEERY dumb, fu*king cyclone chaos damage) and 2 times vs Atziri (the second death was even dumber).
I entered the last portal and Atziri had like 50% helth so I kinda lost all my hope, but I played well, I dodged all the shit and I did it :)

It dropped a Fire Doryani's, I vaald it, nothing happend and I sold it x)

I had a lot of fun and all thanks to your build.

I must say that this is not an easy build to play in the Apex, but it's a lot of fun and you're so damn tanky.

Next time I'll probably try Rare helm + coil (I have to 5L at least mine) and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart <3
"
aMIgolala wrote:
wow, seems like it's a huge update that could affect class...
anyway, i manage to change my setups on some of my gears...
i ran all 3 of my auras together with enlighten, so it actually frees up some mana for me to use
leap slam. although it's not a very good mobility skill, but i really found it convenience when we get into some obstacles...
and im running my blood rage along with my lvl1 CWDT warlord's mark setup.
and it is now automated, i dun have to cast it all the time. although i lose some atk speed there, but hey, i dun have to compensate that much strength for dex now..
enjoy it so much, and updates are coming...seems to have a little changes there, i will patiently wait for your update, below are my gear, pls give me some suggestion is u think there is any i should b upgrading to=)

current DPS without frenzy 37k.
DPs with frenzy and bloodrage: 47k

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

All your gear looks fine and the setup sounds to work for you which is all that matters. You just need to keep upgrading your rare's and eventually get a super high pdps weapon like mine. Your boots are extra nice and I think those will last you forever. The main thing I would suggest is getting a Taste of Hate to replace your ruby flask; Taste is super strong and I can see it getting nerfed/Legacy within the next patch.
LightyGaming.com
"
unlucky_child wrote:
You guys are thinking about whether duelist or marauder is better. I have decided a long time ago, that marauder just looks cooler and thats it :)

Why don't you want to have a large head and super extended neck??
LightyGaming.com
"
"
Lighty wrote:
cut

Lighty I LUV YA!

I killed Atziri at my first try ever!!!

My gear:

Spoiler

Flasks:

Spoiler

I died twice at the trio (the second death was VEEERY dumb, fu*king cyclone chaos damage) and 2 times vs Atziri (the second death was even dumber).
I entered the last portal and Atziri had like 50% helth so I kinda lost all my hope, but I played well, I dodged all the shit and I did it :)

It dropped a Fire Doryani's, I vaald it, nothing happend and I sold it x)

I had a lot of fun and all thanks to your build.

I must say that this is not an easy build to play in the Apex, but it's a lot of fun and you're so damn tanky.

Next time I'll probably try Rare helm + coil (I have to 5L at least mine) and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart <3

As long as you can stay above 5K life(7k for uber) Coil is the better option. Melee is always much harder for doing atziri and most all content and PoE. Item swapping for each boss fight is a common thing; IE. Mings + Devoto's for trio to stop some chaos damage ect. Congrats again on the kill!

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 25, 2015, 1:02:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info