(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Hi Lighty, loving the guide and looking forward to any changes coming with 2.1. Wanted to ask if you could suggest which pieces of gear I should focus on for upgrading next.

You have solid gear, some pieces are missing master crafting and overall Daresso's Defiance starts to fall off in endgame compared to Coil/kaoms/belly. If you haven't already Taste of Hate and Rumi's Concoction are extremely worthwhile investments and boost survivability visibly. Your helm and topaz ring are your weakest rare however they can be changed out down the road. Atziri's Disfavour will be the biggest upgrade you can get although it isn't cheap, however you will notice the difference in damage immediately. Im unaware of your jewels but your at a good point to begin crafting 3 prop jewels and implementing them into your tree. Let me know if this answers everything and if you have anymore questions buddy.
LightyGaming.com
Alright cool I'll keep leveling WeD till 20/20 before I make the switch over then, appreciate the input.

I never thought about playing hardcore to pick up a talisman. If I'm under the same logic umbrella as you then that means since HC characters get converted to standard their equipment is sold at a cheaper rate at the end of league so people can dump currency into their normal standard characters, right? If you could elaborate some more that would be great as I'm really interested in this.

Suppose I could just go look, but is a talisman going to be the new amulet replacement, or are they like-jewels? (Praying for a good cyclone threshold jewel :D)

And lastly I recolored my chest to take out IncAoE for vengeance to assist in applying Warlord's Mark, don't know why I hadn't done this before haha.

Oh and one more thing, do you forsee a respec coming with the new content?

Oh Oh and one very last thing!! Do you prefer to play solo? I feel sometimes the additional lag put on the game's really cripples cyclone maneuverability and attentiveness while in-game.

Thanks for your help.

"
TheChosenWon wrote:
Alright cool I'll keep leveling WeD till 20/20 before I make the switch over then, appreciate the input.

I never thought about playing hardcore to pick up a talisman. If I'm under the same logic umbrella as you then that means since HC characters get converted to standard their equipment is sold at a cheaper rate at the end of league so people can dump currency into their normal standard characters, right? If you could elaborate some more that would be great as I'm really interested in this.

Suppose I could just go look, but is a talisman going to be the new amulet replacement, or are they like-jewels? (Praying for a good cyclone threshold jewel :D)

And lastly I recolored my chest to take out IncAoE for vengeance to assist in applying Warlord's Mark, don't know why I hadn't done this before haha.

Oh and one more thing, do you forsee a respec coming with the new content?

Oh Oh and one very last thing!! Do you prefer to play solo? I feel sometimes the additional lag put on the game's really cripples cyclone maneuverability and attentiveness while in-game.

Thanks for your help.

I almost always play solo but during a temp league I play with a group while leveling then go back to solo; sometimes I'll leech maps early in a league to maintain my Pool. So the talismans are just amulets that are corrupted with a talisman exclusive implicit, like a vaal orb. 30% physical damage was one of them, there may be a better implicit that wasn't spoiled. On hardcore things just sell for cheaper because there being ripped to standard often or vaal'd. That being said there will be less within the league because there are less people who play hardcore. So if you can play a ton within the first week and game the economy , either league is fine. Im unsure how the league will be as far as exclusive mods and depending on how they work with zana and mapping post league the price may not be as bad as I predict. Ideally I would want to have a talisman with...

• T1 Life
  • T1 weapon elemental damage
  • Res
  • Res
  • Res

But a talisman with these mods could be 50-100ex on standard post league. Hard to speculate now.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 22, 2015, 10:22:32 AM
Excellent, thanks for the clarification, hardcore it is! Would you have any objection to me stopping by again in the future to bounce more thoughts off of you?
"
TheChosenWon wrote:
Excellent, thanks for the clarification, hardcore it is! Would you have any objection to me stopping by again in the future to bounce more thoughts off of you?

I welcome all suggestions, theory crafting and general fuckery! Only way to further the advancement of Cyclone and PoE in general is by discussing it.
LightyGaming.com
Hello Lighty.

I've never tried doing Atziri with any build, but now I feel pretty confident and I wanna try it. Do you think my gear and stats are good enough?

LVL 86
HP: 6451
Armour: 4k+
Resist: Elemental at 75% and Chaos -23%

Gear:

(I need to level some gems).

With this I get 13K cyclone dps without frenzy charges and flask help.

Do you think that is it good enough for a first time try?

PS: I have enough lightning res to use Lightning Coil, but I'm not sure if I should go for it. What do you recommend?
Last edited by Dread_Infernal on Nov 22, 2015, 11:01:42 AM
"
Hello Lighty.

I've never tried doing Atziri with any build, but now I feel pretty confident and I wanna try it. Do you think my gear and stats are good enough?

LVL 86

Gear:

PS: I have enough lightning res to use Lightning Coil, but I'm not sure if I should go for it. What do you recommend?

You have the gear and stats to be able to do Atziri however you still should play safe and buy a few sets before attempting. If you can stay above 5k life lightning Coil is the better option. Also master craft something on your amulet, flat phys maybe.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Hello Lighty.

LVL 86

Gear:

You have the gear and stats to be able to do Atziri however you still should play safe and buy a few sets before attempting. If you can stay above 5k life lightning Coil is the better option. Also master craft something on your amulet, flat phys maybe.

Hmm, I was thinking that my res are capped even with Devoto's. Do you think I should use Devoto's + Kaoms or Rare + Coil?

To be honest I really like the 6k+ life, but I trust you more than anybody :)

PS: with Devoto's I'd save some dext nodes too.
Last edited by Dread_Infernal on Nov 23, 2015, 7:14:04 AM
have u tried

belly of the beast
kaoms
lightning coil

I dont own any of them but planning to. Seems like LC and Belly are ok.

How much life do u have with them?

What gives more dmg +% increased elemental damage or +%fire damage?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 23, 2015, 9:04:50 AM
Hi Lighty,

Since we're all sharing our gear and helping eachother out I would like to know where I'm at.
Currently my resists are capped at 75% and I rarely die.

The only situations that I die is when I Vaal Cyclone blue packs that have the following stat:
Flame/Frost/Storm Bearers

I can't flask through it and I can't quit Vaal Cyclone.

As for my gear goes.. This is what I'm using in the 5WSC event.

Gear

I haven't payed much attention to my flasks but this setup keeps up my clearspeed.
Flasks

So far I really enjoyed the leveling process of this build how it turned out.
Great job on this build Lighty.

I think I'll play this build in the upcoming league also and might as well aim for Atziri.
Last edited by Mispleled on Nov 23, 2015, 8:08:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info