(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Why don't you grab the increased endurance charge nodes? Especially since you opt to grab things like the two life and armour/regen near the beggining of the tree? Wouldn't those be better used to get another endurance charge?

Are you referring to getting additional endurance charges or endurance charge duration nodes? Post a passive tree highlighting what your talking about; It will help me understand your perspective.

I am referring to the increased amount of charges, they are avoided on the trees!

I am a new player and am struggling to break past tier 5ish maps.

Okay so you do not need any endurance charges to break into the very late game, you can run the base 3 charges with 1-2ex worth of gear until lv90 without much issue. If your struggling and dying often its due to 1 of 3 things; Either you gear isn't good enough, your passive tree is to light of survivability or you understood how to survive as melee ( comes with experience ).
LightyGaming.com
"
alansx wrote:
Sup lighty,gz on that build bro . .its funny and OP as hell,works great for everything,i love it:D . . .anyway ..i got a question,kinda noob question but i would like to know from you what is best for me at 1msc . .its hard to find a great pdps axe so my question is,what should i buy? a 450 pdps axe or 500 pdps coronal maul? i mean,the 10+ area radius(6 from mace and 4 passive) and 50 + pdps can outdamage the 1+ weapon range and attack speed buff from axe?

Thanks lighty and sorry for my bad english:D

ps: disfavour is out of question atm for me :(

Check the weapon section of "Helpful Uniques" on the build page; any of them work fine and shouldn't be too expensive at this point in the league. The best value wise is Kaoms Primacy and should last you until around 85ish.
LightyGaming.com
Out of curiosity why don't you like attack speed with this build? YOu list it quit low as stats priority and don't list at all for jewels as suffix. IS there anything wrong with it ;) ?
Last edited by DasName on Oct 16, 2015, 11:19:16 AM
Hey there. Can you post leveling phase for HC 2H Axe Maraduder with boodmagic keystone? Will be very useful. Thank You!
"
DasName wrote:
Out of curiosity why don't you like attack speed with this build? YOu list it quit low as stats priority and don't list at all for jewels as suffix. IS there anything wrong with it ;) ?

For the "Stat Priority" list it wasn't intended to be in order of importance but I will switch that so its less confusing; the "jewel" section I wasn't aware I didn't place the 8% weapon specific attack nodes, good catch. Attack speed is valued high so this was just a minor oversight by me. Thanks for noticing the error, I will correct it tonight and add you to the ever-growing shoutout section!

EDIT: let me know if the current jewel prefix/suffix list covers everything you were questioning!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 16, 2015, 9:35:04 PM
"
Artist73 wrote:
Hey there. Can you post leveling phase for HC 2H Axe Maraduder with boodmagic keystone? Will be very useful. Thank You!

I will make this more in-depth and progressive when I get back tonight but here's a start to help you out.

In rough order of area importance
  • Marauder area
  • Major Keystones
  • Duelist area
  • Templar area
  • Remaining life nodes
  • Jewels
  • Endurance charges
  • Scion life wheel

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 16, 2015, 4:49:18 PM

I have added the below section to the lowest area of the build guide page. As the title says its my attempts at making a mirror worthy Coronal Mace. When im crafting I sometimes come across a mace that I deem " 2 good 2 scour, not good enough to mirror". I keep these maces and will place them into this newly made section; for people to buy or just look at. If you have any questions about the process check out the "How To Craft Endgame 2H Cyclone Weapons" section of the build guide page or message me directly @IGN: KarnTheSilver.

Mirror'd (3T1 Prefix + T1 Attack Speed) Coronal Mace Attempts
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 17, 2015, 1:51:38 AM
Hey Lighty, nice maces you crafted there!
I'm currently lvl 92 with 6.3k health and 60k dps (with HoA, hatred, AA and frenzy charges). Great build :) What would you recommend upgrading? The lvl 80+ maps are giving me some trouble with the hard mods.

Spoiler
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Oct 18, 2015, 3:07:32 AM
Hey, do you think its better to run Hatred+Haste+Herald of Ash and enlighten for 100 mana reserve and just use blood magic on other skills or its better to leave a bit of mana?
Also what 2h do you prefer for your self? axe mace sword.
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hey Lighty, nice maces you crafted there!
I'm currently lvl 92 with 6.3k health and 60k dps (with HoA, hatred, AA and frenzy charges). Great build :) What would you recommend upgrading? The lvl 80+ maps are giving me some trouble with the hard mods.

Spoiler

You've gotten to the slow grind of min/maxing gear. So make sure all your gear, relevant gems & flasks are 20 Quality. Get a Taste of Hate and Rumi's Concoction. Upgrade all your rares for more life,res ( until overcapped by 50% for ele weaknesses ) and armour. Specifically the next thing I would get was as rare Rustic sash then maybe your helmet to a rare high armour variant. For more difficult maps try swapping Hatred for Grace; it can make a noticeable difference when facing a physical enemy.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 19, 2015, 7:47:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info