Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:

So much for theory, the reality looks different due to lightnings huge damage range. If we look at my Betrayal char for example, my shaper hit damage ranges from 43351 to 340979 without either of the two stats. A Double Damage proc on the lower end of range will barely be noticeable yet even out damage output a bit, while on the higher end of range it will be absolutely insane. Unfortunately we have no control about when it will proc.

in reality, if we have two crafted daggers, it's already enough dps to oneshot everything in maps even without penetration or double damage mods. And on bosses we deal more than 10 hits anyway and DPS is gonna be the same.

I still don't see ANY reasons to craft penetration daggers in betrayal unless you hit t1 extra chaos and penetration mod together by accident.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
Spoiler
in reality, if we have two crafted daggers, it's already enough dps to oneshot everything in maps even without penetration or double damage mods. And on bosses we deal more than 10 hits anyway and DPS is gonna be the same.

I still don't see ANY reasons to craft penetration daggers in betrayal unless you hit t1 extra chaos and penetration mod together by accident.

That part was not refuting that, it shows that double damage has a huge advantage when getting it proc at higher damage range hits, which penetration couldn't reliable make up for.

"
Silvragon wrote:
Spoiler
what is a good number for effect of shock? I see many people have that stat line on their abyss jewel.
Also, can someone look at my items and see what I need to upgrade the most? I am thinking about getting a Tombfist (two abyss sockets)

150% to get capped shocks. Tombfist do nothing for this build, you could get a better amulet, belt, flasks and boot enchant instead.
twitch.tv/enkivt
Hey guys - super new just looking for advice on what to upgrade for my DPS super new 1 week of playing...

Thanks for the guide, I found myself doing T4 Rare maps ok but T6... was hard. I was living (carefully) but the DPS was how you going... with unique mobs everywhere.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lukums/characters
Last edited by Lukums on Jan 29, 2019, 11:28:26 PM

Which one of these should I focus on upgrading?

I'm currently saving up to craft my second dagger and the other slots are all solid so just trying to figure out what to prioritize thanks!
Hi all,
I am at the point where the biggest upgrade for me is replacing my scepters with two daggers.
I was wondering, which base I should go for? is it worth saving for a ilvl 85+ shaped platinum kris?

The guide linked in the first post suggests a kris or a sai, but looking at the gear people have posted here it looks like any base would probably do?
"
savecastl wrote:
Hi all,
I am at the point where the biggest upgrade for me is replacing my scepters with two daggers.
I was wondering, which base I should go for? is it worth saving for a ilvl 85+ shaped platinum kris?

The guide linked in the first post suggests a kris or a sai, but looking at the gear people have posted here it looks like any base would probably do?

Any dagger base will do.

If you are not going for the expensive bases (high crit, or block), just make sure you get a high attack/second base. 1.4 - 1.5 APS

I got my Imp/Royal Skeans for a few chaos, and they are 1.45 APS
Still in the mud
Newb question:

With an unset ring in play should I adjust to:

-CwDt-Enfeeble-FlameDash-FastCast / WB-FastAtk-Fort
or
-Just add IncreasedDuration to CwDt-Enf where Clarity was?

Thanks in advanced, experts. Appreciate the [EXPLETIVE] outta the community members that take the time to make guides and share insight.

edit:a word/formatting
Last edited by Childish_Gambino on Jan 30, 2019, 3:18:49 AM
Hey, could anyone take a look at my gear and see what I should focus on upgrading or change about my gear?
I'm struggling against t14-16 bosses and haven't even tried killing uber elder yet. Maybe the issue isn't my gear but just that i'm a noob..

I have 25 ex to spend.
"
bingeyo wrote:
Hey, could anyone take a look at my gear and see what I should focus on upgrading or change about my gear?
I'm struggling against t14-16 bosses and haven't even tried killing uber elder yet. Maybe the issue isn't my gear but just that i'm a noob..

I have 25 ex to spend.

Get a lightning spire trap setup for bosses (in gloves with "supported by advanced traps" if you can)

Other than that, if resists are maxed, and your HP and Mana is balanced, it's all about moving correctly, as damage should be fine.
Still in the mud
"
Lukums wrote:
Hey guys - super new just looking for advice on what to upgrade for my DPS super new 1 week of playing...

Thanks for the guide, I found myself doing T4 Rare maps ok but T6... was hard. I was living (carefully) but the DPS was how you going... with unique mobs everywhere.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lukums/characters

Just keep lvling and follow https://imgur.com/1U7818U, it's an easy to follow "What to upgrad next" flow chart that Enki has linked in big bold letters at the top of the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info