Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First for DPS
DeathStormix now - https://pastebin.com/NFvKKpRC
---
Today I will change my build.
Last edited by I_GameR on Jan 30, 2019, 9:39:58 AM
Hey everyone. I've been tinkering around with several different build variants in theorycrafting (nothing has actually been tested in game). I've settled on an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendent build, and was wondering what everyone thinks. The build is largely the same but with a few differences.

Mechanical Differences
Spoiler
Slayers have semi perma-life leech, and by picking up Vaal Pact, this increases the perma-leech to 40% (for a 3 passive investment can be increased to 46%). This permanent healing is then used support the degen effect of Righteous Fire. Righteous Fire will burn for ~23% lps without Loreweave and 18.25% lps with. This also means "while leeching" mods have a 100% uptime.

Righteous Fire should never be activated until at least 1 hit has been made on an enemy and can be deactivated via a standard weapon swap or by activating a flask with "of Dousing" suffix. Leeching will stop upon entering a new zone.

There no reliable source of chill as well as weakened shocks. It uses Elemental Focus in Arc and relies on Storm Brand to proc shock on harder enemies.

It focuses on building hp (184-218 #% max life). It also allots for 2 rare rings. It does not utilize MoM. It has 186 - 221% total built-in resistance and 5 unused jewel slots.

It has a higher dps potential, but overall it is more glass-cannon (no MoM), especially without heavy investment.

It self-supports all attribute requirements.

It focuses on physically running (picks up 18-23% movement speed) and Flame Dash. Phase run is an optional gem. This also means that scepters and wands become viable.

Gem setup
Spoiler
Arc
Elemental Focus
Spell Echo
Controlled Destruction
Lightning Penetration
Added Lightning Damage

Lightning Spire
Elemental Focus
Trap and Mine Damage
Advanced Traps

Controlled Desturction (shaper)
Faster Casting (shaper)

Storm Brand
Arcane Surge
Flame Dash

Increased Duration

Herald of Ice
Herald of Thunder
Wrath
Enlighten

Cast When Damage Taken
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

Summon Lightning Golem
Vaal Righteous Fire

Summon Flame Golem or Phase Run (use both if unset ring equipped)

Talent Tree
Spoiler
The build has 3 varients (each in the pastebin below). There is a standard build which utilizes 3 Might of the Meek gems. Once you upgrade 1 of the gems to Unnatural Instinct, you free up 8 passives, and I created 2 variants: one for farming and one for bossing. You can also free up 10 passives (lose 1 jewel) by equipping Atziri's Acuitity (not recommended without crit investment).

If you do not have enough mana in gear, you will have to invest 1-2 points into mana-related talents. Without at least a L3 Enlighten, more talents will have to be allocated.

https://pastebin.com/rtXFdAfM

Uniques
Spoiler
Body armour: Loreweave for bossing or Inpulsa's Broken Heart for farming.
Gems: 3x Might of the Meek or 2x Might of the Meek + 1 Unnatural Instinct.
Gems: Watcher's Eye with Wrath leech
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 30, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
so i crafted 2 daggers now

1st :

and 2nd

just as a test will try for better ones later but which is the last option that i should put i see in previous posts people craft the option to turn spell damage to chaos damage but they are using lvl 1 or lvl 2 option instead of highest lvl

^^
is this the best option to fill ?
Last edited by Vaikisss on Jan 30, 2019, 1:11:33 PM
"
Vaikisss wrote:

^^

Get the hybrid version of spell damage + #% non-chaos as chaos
"
"
Vaikisss wrote:

^^

oh thx

seems like i didint unlock lvl4 yet and its still on 3 so thats why i couldnt find that option guess time to farm some aisling's
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
"
Vaikisss wrote:

^^

oh thx

seems like i didint unlock lvl4 yet and its still on 3 so thats why i couldnt find that option guess time to farm some aisling's

If you want, I juuust got Tier 4, finally, I can craft it for free. Just hit me up if needed.
Still in the mud
"
Hey everyone. I've been tinkering around with several different build variants in theorycrafting (nothing has actually been tested in game). I've settled on an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendent build, and was wondering what everyone thinks.

It has a higher dps potential, but overall it is more glass-cannon...

That's definitely not what I want any more of. :)

Did you have any results on multi-golem necklace investigation?

Trading some DPS for physical toughness (from adding chaos/stone golem buffs x2.5ish) seems more like what I want.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 30, 2019, 1:48:35 PM
"
ShawnDream wrote:
"
Hey everyone. I've been tinkering around with several different build variants in theorycrafting (nothing has actually been tested in game). I've settled on an Elementalist/Slayer Ascendent build, and was wondering what everyone thinks.

It has a higher dps potential, but overall it is more glass-cannon...

That's definitely not what I want any more of. :)

Did you have any results on multi-golem necklace investigation?

Trading some DPS for physical toughness (from adding chaos/stone golem buffs x2.5ish) seems more like what I want.

True more glass cannon, but if I remember right, I got ~1000 more hp which offsets about 50% of MoM and coupled with instant healing. Without 80% Loreweave or another source of mitigating fire damage though, the lps is <20%. There’s also much more built in resistance which makes it much easier to gear.

As for golems the only way I can see it working is to drop Lightning Spire, and that’s too much of a dps advantage to make increased golems worthwhile imo, and all the increased aura effect would demand all 5 golems. Your also dropping all defenses in your amulet and 2 jewels in order to get the golems. The offensive side would still be massive, but too class-cannon for me. If you did anything, I’d grab The Anima Stone and add Ice Golem to the list; you’ll get about 52% crit chance, 2% attack/cast speed, and 25% spell damage. Chaos golem dies quickly, but would offer 7-8% physical damage mitigation in place of the crit and resummoning it wouldn’t be too much of a chore.

Note: Vendor a Primordial Essence/Harmony/Might to get The Anima Stone, much cheaper to buy those 3 than an Anima.

Oh, and when I say “higher dps potential,” I mean that with my un-optimized gear I have a considerably higher dps pre-shock than I do post-shock right now. Shock would be about 15-20% more damage depending on gear.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 30, 2019, 2:36:54 PM
"

As for golems the only way I can see it working is to drop Lightning Spire, and that’s too much of a dps advantage to make increased golems worthwhile imo, and all the increased aura effect would demand all 5 golems. Your also dropping all defenses in your amulet and 2 jewels in order to get the golems. The offensive side would still be massive, but too class-cannon for me. If you did anything, I’d grab The Anima Stone and add Ice Golem to the list; you’ll get about 52% crit chance, 2% attack/cast speed, and 25% spell damage. Chaos golem dies quickly, but would offer 7-8% physical damage mitigation in place of the crit and resummoning it wouldn’t be too much of a chore.

They would have to pry my spire from my cold dead fingers - I was planning to cut sockets elsewhere:

Chest - Arc
Gloves - Spire
Helm - Dash + Surge + IncDur/Leech + Brand
Weap1 - 2 golems + cull
Weap2 - 2 golems + Whirl/Leap (ideally fastattk support weap)
Boots - CWDT

Cast on skill on weapons could auto-summon golems or not, but there seemed to be just too much compromise for anyone not really into golems and primordial for personal reasons.
if we lets say craft our daggers, and only have for example rank 3 spell dmg hybrid extra chaos. Can we just craft it? and then when we rank it up to 4, come back and replace that craft witha rank 4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info