Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I dont think my gear
is good... Or maybe I am missing something?
What lvl are u, the nodes on your passive tree out weigh the gear until you get down the road where you've farmed up enough currency for upgrades. All your gear can be upgraded, but prioritize lvling up.
Last edited by Soulhassorrow on Jan 28, 2019, 8:17:06 PM
I am level 73

So get to level 90 at least before upgrading?

And how do you make a rare with only 2 mods ? so you can make all the other stats yourself?

Last edited by Otomok on Jan 28, 2019, 8:31:54 PM
"
Soulhassorrow wrote:
My currerent gear....taking suggestions on what i can upgrade. Everything that has multi-mod i crafted myself, but i feel squishy,currently Lvl 98, 5.4k life/2.2k mana. Have 20ex for upgrades/recrafting. Thanks in advance.

the way your character is built (a lot of res on everything, but not on a ring or amulet, I don't see much room to upgrade without replacing half of your gear. You can craft another gloves with pristine + shuddering fossils with 100+ HP and 3% HP and cast speed.
You can swap flask node for HP nodes, vessel of vinktar for basalt flask (vinktar is just terrible imo, 1 use on bosses)
at least, you can try hardcore version of the tree with acrobatics and phase acrobatics. You lose a lot of cast speed, but you gain 40% chance to dodge attacks and 30% chance to dodge spells which is huge for surviveability
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951/page/928#p16147160
I use the gloves for the minion dmg, took me awhile to craft and isolate the cast/minion dmg. I would trade off dmg for HP, but i'll go ahead and do that tonight. Thanks big!
Why do items change frequently?
Video has a lot of items and skills to change
I am confused as to which direction to go
Give me a solution.
"
Otomok wrote:
I am level 73

So get to level 90 at least before upgrading?

And how do you make a rare with only 2 mods ? so you can make all the other stats yourself?

Use alts and then regal, scour until you get the mods you want then anull and pray the stat you want is the stat that doesn't get removed.
Just dropped this pair of gloves:

Is it worth replacing my current pair for it if I craft attack speed on it?
Currently using this:

How exactly does the hypothermia work with this build? Won't you only chill enemies when chilling conflux is active if you only have a little bit of cold damage or am I missing something?
"
AgentChunk wrote:

How exactly does the hypothermia work with this build? Won't you only chill enemies when chilling conflux is active if you only have a little bit of cold damage or am I missing something?

if you read the guide, you can find this:
"
Hypothermia is another damage increase that's not represented in our tooltip. It gives a huge more multiplier against chilled enemies while also buffing the effect and duration of our chills.
To reliably make use of this, we need Beacon of Ruin and atleast 1 cold damage dealt with Arc, which we can gain through gear or jewels. Due to that, it's our 6th link choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info