Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Does watchers eye give good enough mana sustain without needing to use clarity or mana flasks?
"
zkonvict wrote:
Ok I am trying to craft something similar to yours and Big_realize weapons. Why do you guys not use platinum Kris for 50% and go for 30% crit instead?

Yeah, with any amount of leech on Watcher's Eye you can drop all other sources of mana regen. You may want to keep a mana flask on hand or something for no leech maps, but once you have a moderate amount of dps and mana pool, and you won't oom unless it's no leech and no regen. In that case a mana flask would be highly useful.
"
"
HincaK wrote:

Hey guys, considering I'm not a too experienced player, i was just wondering if that was worth a 3Ex investment on my part?

Nope, if you have 3 ex to spend, your much better off crafting one yourself. Double damage mod is much better than the Arcane Surge one, and you will probably spend less crafting. Plus, only t3 cast speed and t2 hybrid crafts.

Any crafts you don’t have can easily be obtained via free crafting services in game.

Im not who you were replying to, but to be honest, other than any1 whos a regular in this thread, my friends and maybe a paid craft service for a reputable guy, but im afraid of free ones. Can easily be sketch right.
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Im not who you were replying to, but to be honest, other than any1 whos a regular in this thread, my friends and maybe a paid craft service for a reputable guy, but im afraid of free ones. Can easily be sketch right.

Paid, free, not much difference. Just troll the shop forums until you find one with good references. Free just means an expectation but not requirement for tips. Mostly just be careful they do the correct craft so be specific in what you ask for.
I can craft a dagger for you, just message me in game
yes, for free
From you I need a base with "elemental damage as extra chaos damage" and materials for crafting.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 28, 2019, 6:19:13 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
yes, for free

He is the best really. Really friendly dude.
Hi, small question. It is worth to buy this helmet for 3ex and craft it with fossils by myself?

http://poe.trade/search/dehotasikahoka

EDIT: My bad, this is bad enchant for this build and didn`t find how to delete post.

Now i have this pretty one, but looking for better:

Anyway, what kind of fossils should i use if i want to craft helmet? Pristine + Metallic and hope for +x% max life and -9% to lightning resist for nearby enemies?

Got 5ex to spend on helmet.
Last edited by Piccaso on Jan 27, 2019, 11:19:01 AM
What better, 14% chance double damage or 36% while focussed?
In my opinion, better have dps boost for some rare and unics
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
yes, for free

Thanks appreciate that alot. Didnt mean to jump the gun, let me get the last few ex i need and hit you up. I just need the hybrid spell/extra chaos, i have everything else.
"
Piccaso wrote:

Anyway, what kind of fossils should i use if i want to craft helmet? Pristine + Metallic and hope for +x% max life and -9% to lightning resist for nearby enemies?
Got 5ex to spend on helmet.

yes, pristine + metallic
Ideally on a shaped ilvl 84 (for a chance to get t1 lightning damage to spells) base with a good enchant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info