Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello, it is me again :D

I see a lot of you have jewels without increased shock effectiveness, and yet all my jewels have it, and i still don't have 150% effect on shock.

Is there a hidden modifier that doesn't show up in the stats on the game poe in the attack stats tab?

I am working on a helmet at the moment and eventually a ring and the belt, besides that, can i get some suggestions on improving my build?

I am having a bit of hard time on t16 bosses, is it my playstyle or my build is not suffiecient?

Thanks a lot.

P.S. How do you craft your maps? I do 4 chisel to get it to 20 quality, than an alchemy orb and that is it. I only use vaal orb once, the first time to get those % to drop higher tier map up. Should I do more?

P.P.S. How do you make money with this build? I mostly do it with trading, maybe i should focus more on delving.

Cheers, love you all, everyone is extra helpful in here :D
Last edited by b1zm4rk on Jan 27, 2019, 2:13:37 PM
Anyone have an idea, how can i imporove my DPS now?

As it's the only issue i have currently. Right now i lost Safehous vs Catarina lvl 82, as my DPS was nothing compared to her shield...

I think all except wepons are pretty fine (not enought exalts for wather eye with 2x wrath modifires). What do you think guys?

In case of daggers - i'm still rpetty amatour in terms of looking for fine rare gear on poe.trade :( any advices, how to find good dagers? Or should i finnaly sit and craft two by my own?
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Anyone have an idea, how can i imporove my DPS now?

As it's the only issue i have currently. Right now i lost Safehous vs Catarina lvl 82, as my DPS was nothing compared to her shield...

I think all except wepons are pretty fine (not enought exalts for wather eye with 2x wrath modifires). What do you think guys?

In case of daggers - i'm still rpetty amatour in terms of looking for fine rare gear on poe.trade :( any advices, how to find good dagers? Or should i finnaly sit and craft two by my own?

I would really suggest crafting. Even in worse case rng, you shouldn't pay more than 4 ex per each. Just get above 16% elemental as chaos, it works like a charm. I got my 2 both for 5 ex. But i was lucky with the alterations.
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
I can craft a dagger for you, just message me in game
yes, for free

Did you ever try to annul the multi craft mod from one of your daggers and exalt another suffix on it instead?

I did this with 2 daggers now, but didnt get lucky yet (cold res can be kinda handy thou of you can get another usefull mod on some other gear part instead of it...)

I guess theres just not soooo many usefull outcomes, but might still be good to hit 1 ofthe crit mods or increased lightning dmg...

(beware im playing standard, not betrayal, but it should work just the same there, right?)

Last edited by Etralis on Jan 27, 2019, 5:16:33 PM
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
I see a lot of you have jewels without increased shock effectiveness, and yet all my jewels have it, and i still don't have 150% effect on shock.

Your profile may be showing me wrong information (not sure why but profiles don't like me sometimes), but this is what I see for shock effectiveness:

Arc: 30%
Skill Tree: 50% (Elemental Focus will provide an additional 10%)
Inpulsa's: 39%
Jewels: 47%

Total: 166%

You're probably looking at it without first selecting Arc, or maybe something else isn't reading properly.

Edit: If you move your Watcher's Eye to the jewel node near Pain Attunement, you'll free up a passive.

If you drop your Culling Strike down to 20, you only need 111 dex rather than 114, freeing up another passive on +10 dex.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 27, 2019, 6:25:59 PM
What should I prioritize buying first, Watcher's Eye or a better chest?
Currently using this:
"
Etralis wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
I can craft a dagger for you, just message me in game
yes, for free

Did you ever try to annul the multi craft mod from one of your daggers and exalt another suffix on it instead?

yes, 4 times
3 times I annuled 20% extra chaos with the first orb of annulment
on a 4th dagger I annuled multimod with the first orb and 20% extra chaos with the second.
Then I stoped :D

p.s. It's not that many good suffixes (except penetration) anyway, it's a pretty bad idea to do that unless you have like hundreds of exalts and no way to improve your character
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 27, 2019, 9:32:41 PM
Is everybody here using daggers? I feel like i'm the only one using sceptres :'(
I'd like to farm some low level delve but need a lot more movement speed to do this efficiently. NY suggestions for gear to make this possible.
"
lostpike wrote:
I'd like to farm some low level delve but need a lot more movement speed to do this efficiently. NY suggestions for gear to make this possible.

Ahn's heritage shield + two fragility jewels for permanent onslaught
couple of good qucksilver flasks of adrenaline
phase run

maybe haste aura and a watcher's like this

but then you should probably turn off your Mind over matter for delving

or just level another build for low delving
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 27, 2019, 10:24:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info