Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi guys. Where I could see stats of this build? Checked out twice, but didn't find any screens of character.

Especially i'm interesting in Agility amount.
Last edited by Epikuros2 on Jan 26, 2019, 7:23:28 AM
Hey guys! New to Poe been playing for about 2 months or so. I been low level farming and managed to get around 30 ex worth of currency stashed up. I am looking to see what this build is made of if properly decked out.

I know I need inpulsa's. Besides that I want to get 2 daggers and try out DARK arts and whirling blades.

What kind of stats do i look for daggers and what other areas of my gear can I improve. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

"
Piccaso wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Scuffed the quote up there on my last post trying to delete previous ones.

Can someone remind me generally how many alts it takes to hit the t1 extra chaos. Losing hope on my second dagger. Been throwing thousands at it now.

It tooks about 1K Alts + 3x Annulment Orb for me to get 2 daggers. 1 with ele to chaos only, 2nd with ele to chaos + penetration. But it depends on your luck basically, it is pure RNG.

I may say you were extremely lucky, or I was extremely unlucky :)

I have spent ~3000 alterations a dagger and didn't manage to hit both T1 ele to chaos + ele pen
Last edited by bibanul on Jan 26, 2019, 10:32:23 AM
"
rvaHammer wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:
yeah maybe, but if you're not bossing it's really meh. I pretty much never ever used it

Honestly dont know what your talking about. My storm brand has 0 quality still, linked with arcane surge, culling strike amd onslaught so its not beefed up or invested into and it generally kills entire packs of mobs before i even cast arc. And this is t15, t16 w.o life mods. Seriously though, inpulsa + shock effect, plus i dno what else is doing it, its literally a 1L and it 1 shots entire t16 mobs like i said before i even cast arc. My rotation is like piano my 4 flasks, place storm brand under mob, cast arc, movement skill, repeat. And yeah most of the time mobs are dead before i cast arc. And im still upgrading to daggers (dual cereberus) so honestly i dont know what your on about.

And like mentioned above, its not used for its dmg, im just telling you how it is for me. Id still use if it didn't do what im saying but it does.

Right so for me it's whirl whirl arc, entire screen dies, whirl whirl arc, screen dies, harbinger/beast/syndicate or whatever comes along, spire trap spire trap, focus arc arc arc everything dead.

Running mostly 8 modded T16's without inpulsa atm. So my point is stormbrand is rather pointless because i don't need mana leech, i dont need culling strike and i dont need to trigger ELO. So, unless you're doing uber elder or something, there's no need for it. I do however get damaged quite often and if you want to die less keeping your cold snap & enfeeble is quite useful.
"
SCStrafe wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:
yeah maybe, but if you're not bossing it's really meh. I pretty much never ever used it

Honestly dont know what your talking about. My storm brand has 0 quality still, linked with arcane surge, culling strike amd onslaught so its not beefed up or invested into and it generally kills entire packs of mobs before i even cast arc. And this is t15, t16 w.o life mods. Seriously though, inpulsa + shock effect, plus i dno what else is doing it, its literally a 1L and it 1 shots entire t16 mobs like i said before i even cast arc. My rotation is like piano my 4 flasks, place storm brand under mob, cast arc, movement skill, repeat. And yeah most of the time mobs are dead before i cast arc. And im still upgrading to daggers (dual cereberus) so honestly i dont know what your on about.

And like mentioned above, its not used for its dmg, im just telling you how it is for me. Id still use if it didn't do what im saying but it does.

Right so for me it's whirl whirl arc, entire screen dies, whirl whirl arc, screen dies, harbinger/beast/syndicate or whatever comes along, spire trap spire trap, focus arc arc arc everything dead.

Running mostly 8 modded T16's without inpulsa atm. So my point is stormbrand is rather pointless because i don't need mana leech, i dont need culling strike and i dont need to trigger ELO. So, unless you're doing uber elder or something, there's no need for it. I do however get damaged quite often and if you want to die less keeping your cold snap & enfeeble is quite useful.

sorry for my dumb question, but how do you focus?
"
zkonvict wrote:
Hey guys! New to Poe been playing for about 2 months or so. I been low level farming and managed to get around 30 ex worth of currency stashed up. I am looking to see what this build is made of if properly decked out.

I know I need inpulsa's. Besides that I want to get 2 daggers and try out DARK arts and whirling blades.

What kind of stats do i look for daggers and what other areas of my gear can I improve. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Scroll through here for a bit and look for blg_ RealiZe. Copy everything he has so much as budget allows. Take care not to copy his daggers with attack speed craft (used as movement weapons).

There are other play styles, but he’s easily the best geared player who frequents this forum, and possibly the best with this build, and I think he was ranked 3rd for self cast Arc Elementalists.

Generally for crafting you will:
* Need any shaper base ilvl 85+ (cost depends on base)
* Alt spam 16-20% ele dmg as extra chaos
* Regal/anull any undesirable stats (any of the crafted or t1 ele pen are good)
* Craft multimod
* Craft cast speed, double damage, # to # lightning damage to spells, and hybrid spell damage + non-chaos as extra chaos
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 26, 2019, 11:21:22 AM
Any tips to not get 1shot by syndicate at t10+ maps? I lately got inpulsa 6l and thought it would help but still unlimited mob spawn soaks all my dmg and syndicate just jumps from nowhere to 1shot me :/ i can't even lvl now (lvl 92).
Hi guys,

thanks for the great build and advises you are giving here. The build is great and very powerful, I have killed everything except Uber Elder for now.

I got to the point when I don't know what should I upgrade next. Or if it is worth upgrading. Any ideas?

I have tried crafting a new weapon with T1 elem to chaos and T1 ele pen, but RNG was not on my side today. I have spent 3000 alterations with no luck. Question is how much such a weapon will improve my DPS. Currently according to pob, with flasks up, enemy is shocked and chilled, I have 1 million DPS against shaper.
"
"
zkonvict wrote:

Thanks

Scroll through here for a bit and look for blg_ RealiZe. Copy everything he has so much as budget allows. Take care not to copy his daggers with attack speed craft (used as movement weapons).

There are other play styles, but he’s easily the best geared player who frequents this forum, and possibly the best with this build, and I think he was ranked 3rd for self cast Arc Elementalists.

Generally for crafting you will:
* Need any shaper base ilvl 85+ (cost depends on base)
* Alt spam 16-20% ele dmg as extra chaos
* Regal/anull any undesirable stats (any of the crafted or t1 ele pen are good)
* Craft multimod
* Craft cast speed, double damage, # to # lightning damage to spells, and hybrid spell damage + non-chaos as extra chaos

where do i find the Craft Multimod recipe. I don't have it?
"
bibanul wrote:
"
Piccaso wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Scuffed the quote up there on my last post trying to delete previous ones.

Can someone remind me generally how many alts it takes to hit the t1 extra chaos. Losing hope on my second dagger. Been throwing thousands at it now.

It tooks about 1K Alts + 3x Annulment Orb for me to get 2 daggers. 1 with ele to chaos only, 2nd with ele to chaos + penetration. But it depends on your luck basically, it is pure RNG.

I may say you were extremely lucky, or I was extremely unlucky :)

I have spent ~3000 alterations a dagger and didn't manage to hit both T1 ele to chaos + ele pen

Are you playing in standard?
Cuz if not - why would you not simply craft double damage instead of ele pen? Its pretty much the exact same damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info