Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Etralis wrote:

Are you playing in standard?
Cuz if not - why would you not simply craft double damage instead of ele pen? Its pretty much the exact same damage.

No, I am not playing standard. So you say that there is no point in getting T1 ele to chaos and ele pen on betrayal?
"
"
zkonvict wrote:
Hey guys! New to Poe been playing for about 2 months or so. I been low level farming and managed to get around 30 ex worth of currency stashed up. I am looking to see what this build is made of if properly decked out.

I know I need inpulsa's. Besides that I want to get 2 daggers and try out DARK arts and whirling blades.

What kind of stats do i look for daggers and what other areas of my gear can I improve. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Scroll through here for a bit and look for blg_ RealiZe. Copy everything he has so much as budget allows. Take care not to copy his daggers with attack speed craft (used as movement weapons).

There are other play styles, but he’s easily the best geared player who frequents this forum, and possibly the best with this build, and I think he was ranked 3rd for self cast Arc Elementalists.

Generally for crafting you will:
* Need any shaper base ilvl 85+ (cost depends on base)
* Alt spam 16-20% ele dmg as extra chaos
* Regal/anull any undesirable stats (any of the crafted or t1 ele pen are good)
* Craft multimod
* Craft cast speed, double damage, # to # lightning damage to spells, and hybrid spell damage + non-chaos as extra chaos

Ok I am trying to craft something similar to yours and Big_realize weapons. Why do you guys not use platinum Kris for 50% and go for 30% crit instead?
I know this build kinda fragile, but i need some help. Getting oneshoted on t16 bosses. At least 2 hits would be enough.
Can someone check my character and give some advices?
Next big steps are shaped helmet and 6L inpulsa, but im not sure if my ring\amulet\others\jewels are good enough.
Last edited by Symmetrykun on Jan 26, 2019, 1:49:43 PM
"
bibanul wrote:
Hi guys,

thanks for the great build and advises you are giving here. The build is great and very powerful, I have killed everything except Uber Elder for now.

I got to the point when I don't know what should I upgrade next. Or if it is worth upgrading. Any ideas?

I have tried crafting a new weapon with T1 elem to chaos and T1 ele pen, but RNG was not on my side today. I have spent 3000 alterations with no luck. Question is how much such a weapon will improve my DPS. Currently according to pob, with flasks up, enemy is shocked and chilled, I have 1 million DPS against shaper.

You already have similar crafted weapons but maces instead of daggers. Having the exact same thing on a dagger won't change your DPS.

Upgrades :
- lightning boots enchant
- better ring (yours has only 2 affixes worth)
- better amulet (same)
- another damage roll on belt
- better jewels (spell + dual wielding)
"
zkonvict wrote:
"
"
zkonvict wrote:
Hey guys! New to Poe been playing for about 2 months or so. I been low level farming and managed to get around 30 ex worth of currency stashed up. I am looking to see what this build is made of if properly decked out.

I know I need inpulsa's. Besides that I want to get 2 daggers and try out DARK arts and whirling blades.

What kind of stats do i look for daggers and what other areas of my gear can I improve. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Scroll through here for a bit and look for blg_ RealiZe. Copy everything he has so much as budget allows. Take care not to copy his daggers with attack speed craft (used as movement weapons).

There are other play styles, but he’s easily the best geared player who frequents this forum, and possibly the best with this build, and I think he was ranked 3rd for self cast Arc Elementalists.

Generally for crafting you will:
* Need any shaper base ilvl 85+ (cost depends on base)
* Alt spam 16-20% ele dmg as extra chaos
* Regal/anull any undesirable stats (any of the crafted or t1 ele pen are good)
* Craft multimod
* Craft cast speed, double damage, # to # lightning damage to spells, and hybrid spell damage + non-chaos as extra chaos

Ok I am trying to craft something similar to yours and Big_realize weapons. Why do you guys not use platinum Kris for 50% and go for 30% crit instead?

Because of controlled destruction, your Arc crit chance is 5%, so you will not really crit. The only skill that will benefit for it will be your storm brand which will proc elemental overload more often. A shaped platinum item level>85 is at least 1 exalted and you don't really need it. Also, platinum has a low APS, which will affect your whirling. So, get a cheaper base with a better APS (1.4-1.5)

Because of controlled destruction, your Arc crit chance is 5%, so you will not really crit. The only skill that will benefit for it will be your storm brand which will proc elemental overload more often. A shaped platinum item level>85 is at least 1 exalted and you don't really need it. Also, platinum has a low APS, which will affect your whirling. So, get a cheaper base with a better APS (1.4-1.5)[/quote]

Ok so what is the fastest base poignard?
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Any tips to not get 1shot by syndicate at t10+ maps? I lately got inpulsa 6l and thought it would help but still unlimited mob spawn soaks all my dmg and syndicate just jumps from nowhere to 1shot me :/ i can't even lvl now (lvl 92).
Don’t stand and spam. Cast, move, cast, move, cast, move, repeat till dead. Lightning Spire setup works well for this.

"
bibanul wrote:
I have tried crafting a new weapon with T1 elem to chaos and T1 ele pen, but RNG was not on my side today. I have spent 3000 alterations with no luck. Question is how much such a weapon will improve my DPS. Currently according to pob, with flasks up, enemy is shocked and chilled, I have 1 million DPS against shaper.
You don’t need t1 ele pen. Double damage craft can replace it. It’s very similar in damage potential, and may even be better depending on how much pen you are already using.

"
zkonvict wrote:
where do i find the Craft Multimod recipe. I don't have it?
Defeat The Pale Council (or just find someone with the craft already).

"
zkonvict wrote:
Crit serves 1 purpose: to proc Elmental Overload. More crit helps provide a higher uptime, but crit do not have increased damage. Also, by linking ICS to SB, this provides all the uptime we need. blg_RealiZe is going to have more expensive bases than me, but I went with the cheapest I could find. There are a few factors to look out for:
* Cost (base will generally be 10c - 1.5 ex...which may have changed since I last looked)
* 6% block implicit (most expensive)
* 30% vs 50% crit implicit
* weapon base attack speed (mobility factor 1.2 - 1.5 aps)
My recommendation would be to prioritize weapon speed or cost. Block can be nice, but avoiding damage is better than blocking, and it allows for higher dps uptime.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 26, 2019, 2:40:27 PM
Hello, I'm still learning the game and wanted to ask how mandatory the % increased flask duration suffix is on the belt. I got fairly lucky recently and managed to fossil craft this

and was wondering if it would be better to sell it and get a belt with flask duration.
Its getting harder and harder to make currency i feel at this point in the league. Im so close! I just need 6ex and my crafts are done. Any tips for making currency so late in the league, struggling to sell much.
"
bibanul wrote:
"
Etralis wrote:

Are you playing in standard?
Cuz if not - why would you not simply craft double damage instead of ele pen? Its pretty much the exact same damage.

No, I am not playing standard. So you say that there is no point in getting T1 ele to chaos and ele pen on betrayal?

That's exactly what i am saying.
And it has been said several times before in this topic. Sorry to hear you "wasted" so much currency :-/

edit: its also written in that dagger crafting guide linked on the first page...
Last edited by Etralis on Jan 26, 2019, 6:20:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info