Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
M0f0 wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Skotinus:

First thing you should do is recrafting your flasks. I know Blood of the Karui looks nice, but by using it together with two other unique flasks you're missing out on one of the immunities we need from flask suffixes. Replace it with an Eternal Life Flask, scour the other two magic flasks, quality your Eternal Life and Sulphur then craft Catalysed on Life, Experimenter's on Sulphur and Chemist's on Basalt and beastcraft the three needed suffixes in your menagerie.

sry for this dumb Q, but how do I craft flasks with prefix only? RNG?

Yup. When you transmute, or alt it it will roll either a prefix, a suffix or both.
It's really easy to get what you want though since both orbs are very common.
Last edited by HincaK on Jan 25, 2019, 2:49:49 PM
"
HincaK wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Skotinus:

First thing you should do is recrafting your flasks. I know Blood of the Karui looks nice, but by using it together with two other unique flasks you're missing out on one of the immunities we need from flask suffixes. Replace it with an Eternal Life Flask, scour the other two magic flasks, quality your Eternal Life and Sulphur then craft Catalysed on Life, Experimenter's on Sulphur and Chemist's on Basalt and beastcraft the three needed suffixes in your menagerie.

sry for this dumb Q, but how do I craft flasks with prefix only? RNG?

Yup. When you transmute, or alt it it will roll either a prefix, a suffix or one of each.
It's really easy to get what you want though since both orbs are very common.

yeah, since I wrote it I got ample basalt flask and chemists sulphur flask using alts, when to get quality? before beastcrafting?
"
M0f0 wrote:
yeah, since I wrote it I got ample basalt flask and chemists sulphur flask using alts, when to get quality? before beastcrafting?

usually you should quality anything when the item is still normal without any mods
Last edited by HincaK on Jan 25, 2019, 3:10:13 PM
"
M0f0 wrote:

Ideally you want to quality flasks while they're white, that way you gain 5% quality per Glassblower's Bauble. If they're already magic and you don't want to waste an Orb of Scouring or they already have the desired affixes, you can still use Baubles on them for 2% quality each.

Remember that you can buy Glassblower's Baubles for 8 Blacksmith's Whetstones each in town, so take advantage of that.
Last edited by sny83 on Jan 25, 2019, 3:19:20 PM
"
HincaK wrote:

Hey guys, considering I'm not a too experienced player, i was just wondering if that was worth a 3Ex investment on my part?

Nope, if you have 3 ex to spend, your much better off crafting one yourself. Double damage mod is much better than the Arcane Surge one, and you will probably spend less crafting. Plus, only t3 cast speed and t2 hybrid crafts.

Any crafts you don’t have can easily be obtained via free crafting services in game.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 25, 2019, 3:21:44 PM
"
sny83 wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:

Ideally you want to quality flasks while they're white, that way you gain 5% quality per Glassblower's Bauble. If they're already magic and you don't want to waste an Orb of Scouring or they already have the desired affixes, you can still use Baubles on them for 2% quality each.

Remember that you can buy Glassblower's Baubles for 8 Blacksmith's Whetstones each in town, so take advantage of that.

Thanks you both, so it works just like chisel on white/normal maps.

Last edited by M0f0 on Jan 25, 2019, 3:55:49 PM
"
"
HincaK wrote:

Hey guys, considering I'm not a too experienced player, i was just wondering if that was worth a 3Ex investment on my part?

Nope, if you have 3 ex to spend, your much better off crafting one yourself. Double damage mod is much better than the Arcane Surge one, and you will probably spend less crafting. Plus, only t3 cast speed and t2 hybrid crafts.

Any crafts you don’t have can easily be obtained via free crafting services in game.

Well i thought multicraft mod costs 2ex itself and getting that Shaper elemental to chaos mod would cost around a bit with my luck for annuls. Guess i thought wrong thanks for the insight. Thought i'd need like 6-7 ex for a top tier dagger, and that's kinda out of my budget

Edit: Just noticed i still have an open suffix on this so double damage is gonna be on
Last edited by HincaK on Jan 25, 2019, 5:48:55 PM
"
HincaK wrote:
Well i thought multicraft mod costs 2ex itself and getting that Shaper elemental to chaos mod would cost around a bit with my luck for annuls. Guess i thought wrong thanks for the insight. Thought i'd need like 6-7 ex for a top tier dagger, and that's kinda out of my budget

Edit: Just noticed i still have an open suffix on this so double damage is gonna be on

You sure you have an open suffix? Multimod counts as a suffix. Yes, it's 2 ex, but that doesn't mean it's worth 2 ex if the crafts aren't ideal. You can expect about .5-1 ex in mats crafting, though rgn can be a real pain. The base is anywhere from 10c - 1.5 ex depending on what you look for. If going for t2 cast speed and double damage, all the crafts (except for multimod) can be obtained for a handful of chaos. T1 cast/double are each 1 ex.
Hello any1 is able to help me? im checking path of building 5hours and i cant find why Enki's has 40/50k dps more than me. ty

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3He9765a
Enki's pastebin: https://pastebin.com/V2M0Zfhe
Hello, I'm having issues with survivability and keep dying in red maps. I have about 5.3 life and 217k dps on PoB. Should I switch from scepters to knives?

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ufeY2hsS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info