Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
white0ut wrote:
"
andypresto wrote:
Hey, I’m following this build and currently have finished the acts and am working my way through the Atlas.

I seem to have come to the point where I’m seemingly almost there gear wise from looking at other builds, but my dps in comparison seems fairly low. According to Path of Build my dps is 7k? I’m not sure how I can increase my dps in any reasonable way to the insane heights that others seem to have gone to. People seem to be talking about the hundreds of thousands and higher?

Could someone look at my gear please and suggest how I would manage to get so high. I would be immensely grateful for any advice!

When they say hundreds of thousands they are referring to the Path Of Building effective damage. Although some definitely have 100k+ tooltip.

Dump herald of lightning and get a clear mind jewel. IE follow the guide =)

Your big ticket items are:
- a 6 link and/or Inpulsa's.
- Do you have a watchers eye? I didn't see one.
- Couple crafted daggers, look through the post history
- 21 Arc (can just buy one)
- Quality on the rest of your gems
- Some damage modifiers on your gloves and helmet. Improved modifiers on your ring and amulet
- Atziri's flask

I am sure others will chime in. But really just go read through the guide thoroughly.

Grateful for your response, yeh I will dump herald. I kinda like it but the clear mind bonus is huge, missed that somehow!
I haven’t managed to grab watchers eye, I will look to get one.

I genuinely thought my daggers were on point, what will crafted daggers bring? I’ll look back through the posts and check others. Again, thanks for taking the time to respond, much appreciated.
Last edited by andypresto on Jan 4, 2019, 5:40:38 PM
"
Kidjica wrote:
I am a bit frustrated here. If someone can look at my gear and say what i should replace next.
I have 2 daggers also that deal a bit less dps.

Problem is survivability. I am getting instant killed.
Getting ambushed by syndicate is almost always certain dead or it's really struggle to kill them.

Same with lootboxes. I place decoy, open box and if i get hit i am gone and dashing through mobs with flame dash or leap slam does not always work because mobs block me.

I know this build is not super fast for clearing but i can only do maps if i am going really slow.

Still in noob tier myself, but I see the same stuff on the thread a lot (and a lot applies even down here in crap gear first timers).

- Chaos resist + life are key to avoiding syndicate one shots - 4 ring upper left Purity of Flesh cited often

- Health on gems is suggested often - I only saw 1

- Mobility - last 100 pages or so are a love fest to daggers and Whirling blades - I see you're working on some

- Slaughter - For bosses (and syndicate and boxes) a 4 link spire setup is worth more than a second CWDT... by a LOT. With our spec a 4 linked spire trasp melts tough guys and packs - letting you focus on getting (and staying) out of trouble while the fireworks go off. Big_Realize was the main innovator on that, although tons of folks including me swear by it (I'm SUPER in on it check my gloves).

- Oh, and I saw a clarity gem - ditch it and buy a clear mind jewel - enjoy your ton more mana and dps (and mana is health for us) - buy a Watchers eye with Wrath mana leech for about 3ex - the crowd loves it.

- Consider linking Brand to culling to make bosses dissappear 10% faster.
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 4, 2019, 6:04:31 PM
Thanks Shawn.
Sadly can't afford Watcher's Eye atm but i will replace other jewels and will try culling and spire setup.
I'm new to POE, how do you search for that specific watcher's eye jewel in poe trade with the mana leech for wrath?
"
nomorats wrote:
"

"
nomorats wrote:
Spoiler
I see people mention that for around 10% of the cost we can craft maybe 80% good (ok) daggers. I don't have a single Exalt yet (even if I did 1.5 Ex, how am I to spend it for a lvl 85 base??) and very limited crafting experience (to fuck it up). My daggers are shit,

and it would be great to find out how to get better for 50-80 Chaos Orbs. Also I'd like to know if there is a point to do that at all. Although a GREAT build guide, which I truly appreciate, I think there is a huge gap between Chapter 10 and Elder maps that is close to skipped here. Like getting into and through red maps deserves some attention.

I know many people post their current builds here, but I'd really love to see some "APPROVED" NON-end-game variations of a complete setup as well. Like what are my target stats and gear at lvl 86 to 89.

I also wanted to ask if this armor could be any good for our build and if not - what makes it so. I am not trying to suggest it, I just found it and since my only other option for the moment is a Tabula Rasa I wanted to see what's better:

Same goes for this ammy:

Thanks a lot!

....Your chest is fine, just not optimal. The 6th link of Elemental Proliferation is wasted since we get the majority of that via Ascendencies. The rest is just doesn't scale very well with the build, but it will work. Remember, this guide was finished for launch, before knowing Inpulsa's would be so expensive. I fully expect it to be reworked to offer cheaper alternatives in the next league.

Thank you very much! (I just saw that you've responded to my post..)
But I didn't really get a couple things.. lol

1) Could you be more specific - what you mean by "6th link Elem. Proliferation is wasted", my armor is only 5L and if it were 6L the 6th would be Hypothermia, no? English is not my 1st language, so maybe I get confused by the wording..

2) Also, does the Lvl 20 Elem Penetration (my armor stat) stacks with Lightning Penetration Sup skill?

Thanks again!

PS: "I fully expect it to be reworked to offer cheaper alternatives in the next league." 8-O for NEXT league? :(((((

Ah yes, my bad. The 6th link is “socketed gems are supported by L20 Elemental Penetration.” I misread that to be Elemental Proliferation. I presume what the chest has is the equivilant of a L20 Lightning Pen, so skip that gem in the 5L setup (would be smart to test on PoB first).

Enki is at the post limit. If he were to offer suggestions not already in the guide, then he would have to take something else out.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jan 4, 2019, 6:24:18 PM
"
Kidjica wrote:
I am a bit frustrated here. If someone can look at my gear and say what i should replace next.
I have 2 daggers also that deal a bit less dps.

Problem is survivability. I am getting instant killed.
Getting ambushed by syndicate is almost always certain dead or it's really struggle to kill them.

Same with lootboxes. I place decoy, open box and if i get hit i am gone and dashing through mobs with flame dash or leap slam does not always work because mobs block me.

I know this build is not super fast for clearing but i can only do maps if i am going really slow.

lvl21 Arc ... You have no quality on any gems.

You clearly didnt read the first post. Since you have immortal call + cwdt at lvl20, Thats not even triggering until you take 3700 dmg. Your enfeeble is also never going off since you have that at lvl20 with the CWDT at lvl18 for some reason. Clarity should not be lvl20 either its using too much mana.
Arcane Surge at lvl20 is useless as well. Since you need to cast storm brand what 20+ times before it even goes off ?

You crafted lightning damage to attacks on your amulet. Mouse over Arc it says spell.

Why did you waste 2 points getting Elemental Focus on the Skill tree? Refund those, get Lord of the Dead, then refund the 2 crit nodes beside it. Then refund 3 points from the life wheel and get purity of flesh.

Go back and read the very first post.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 4, 2019, 6:42:09 PM

Just threw some fossils at a shaped opal ring I found and got this, having trouble determining how good it is. Without the craft I have 1 open suffix and 1 open prefix. I put it on pob and it is a slight upgrade in dps. Any tips on what I should do with it would be great, is it bad/good? should I just slam exalt it, more fossils, anything else?

I am also looking to upgrade my helmet and gloves as well.

I would like some more dps as I would loke to do uber elder solo as I have never done it but my main goal is farming t16 ugs faster/more efficiently. Should I go with an arc chains an additional time helmet or something else? What should i do for gloves? There isnt a ton of great stuff on poe trade should I try crafting some stuff? Probably fossil crafting is best right now?

obviously going to upgrade my belt to a stygian vise aswell, just wanna know what else im getting to make sure my resists are good. Thanks for any tips.

I have about 22 ex to spend.
"
Mr_Greybeard wrote:
I'm new to POE, how do you search for that specific watcher's eye jewel in poe trade with the mana leech for wrath?

go to https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/

type the item you wanna search for and open the "show filters" tab on the right side.

Again on the right side open "add stat filter" and just type "wrath" and choose the mods you wanna search for.

The whole search tab can be a little bit overwhelming at first but you will get used to it in no time :)

Edit: oh and make sure you are searching in the correct league (betrayal...softcore...hardcore...standard league etc)
Last edited by Etralis on Jan 4, 2019, 7:10:50 PM
Thank you very much! Another question should I get tabula rasa? or just save my currency
Last edited by Mr_Greybeard on Jan 4, 2019, 7:16:41 PM
So the Watcher's eye only works if you have the essence worm ring and Wrath , correct?

Last edited by Badtwo on Jan 4, 2019, 7:31:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info