Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
ShawnDream wrote:

I just grabbed a 5c i85 shaper and was dissappointed to spend 40 alts without seeing elechaos. I just read it takes around 300.

Is this a reasonable chaos tier plan:

5c base i85 shaper
1scour
(Forgot to quality - that helps?)
~100 alts to get 2 decent mods:
Elechaos/Lightpen
AND
Fastcast/elepen/Fastattack/CritSupp
1 regal and take my luck
... and just apply chaos orb crafted prefix and suffix

Yes that looks like a plan, both chaos and the penetration together can take 1000s of als so just settle with ele as chaos and go from there.
Remember you can only craft one thing so both a prefix and suffix as a craft without multiple mods wont work.

What I did on my daggers is hit ele as chaos, regal shit mod, annul shit mod and base done.
From there add multiple mods and then do a craft as i got more currrency. Even the base + the 2 cheap crafts was a big increase for me (so without double damage and cast speed).

I know you want to go cheap tho so it's hard to make a choice here. I'd really do it slow and get those GG daggers in a slow but still effectieve way.

Oh yes Quality!!! :)
Last edited by Ubering on Jan 4, 2019, 7:41:47 PM
"
Badtwo wrote:
So the Watcher's eye only works if you have the essence worm ring and Wrath , correct?

Yes the "while effected by wrath" only works when you have it active and we use it in essence worm ring.
delete
Last edited by Badtwo on Jan 4, 2019, 7:54:03 PM
"
Ubering wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:
So the Watcher's eye only works if you have the essence worm ring and Wrath , correct?

Yes the "while effected by wrath" only works when you have it active and we use it in essence worm ring.

Thx for the clarification..one more thing. Not quite enough yet for the eye..but soon. Looks like it is still worth it to run the ring+ wrath in the meantime anyway?
I've searched but didnt find out what to use instead of clarity if there arent any mana problems.
Would like to use something, that doesnt reserve mana so I could use that unique jewel for the juicy 60% extra spell damage.
So what is the best option in your opinion?
Hi, Could some one please check my character GouriJ and let me know what is the next possible upgrades for my character?

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks
Last edited by vchintada on Jan 4, 2019, 8:58:25 PM
i am trying to craft a good dagger following the advices in the previous pages, I have a question: what if I find myself with this combination? http://prntscr.com/m388dn

Regal hoping for ele pen? or go on with alteration until I get ele to chaos alone?
Last edited by cetru on Jan 4, 2019, 9:09:07 PM
"
cetru wrote:
i am trying to craft a good dagger following the advices in the previous pages, I have a question: what if I find myself with this combination? http://prntscr.com/m388dn

Regal hoping for ele pen? or go on with alteration until I get ele to chaos alone?

You have 2 choices
(1) Keep alting until you get 16+ ele to chaos as the only roll, reducing the number of anulls you have to use to make the base viable; or
(2) Regal it and use 1-2 anulls, more expensive and less likely to get the base, but you could spend the extra anull cost trying for the t1 ele to chaos.

I'd personally go with the second.
"
andypresto wrote:
"
white0ut wrote:
"
andypresto wrote:
Hey, I’m following this build and currently have finished the acts and am working my way through the Atlas.

I seem to have come to the point where I’m seemingly almost there gear wise from looking at other builds, but my dps in comparison seems fairly low. According to Path of Build my dps is 7k? I’m not sure how I can increase my dps in any reasonable way to the insane heights that others seem to have gone to. People seem to be talking about the hundreds of thousands and higher?

Could someone look at my gear please and suggest how I would manage to get so high. I would be immensely grateful for any advice!

When they say hundreds of thousands they are referring to the Path Of Building effective damage. Although some definitely have 100k+ tooltip.

Dump herald of lightning and get a clear mind jewel. IE follow the guide =)

Your big ticket items are:
- a 6 link and/or Inpulsa's.
- Do you have a watchers eye? I didn't see one.
- Couple crafted daggers, look through the post history
- 21 Arc (can just buy one)
- Quality on the rest of your gems
- Some damage modifiers on your gloves and helmet. Improved modifiers on your ring and amulet
- Atziri's flask

I am sure others will chime in. But really just go read through the guide thoroughly.

Grateful for your response, yeh I will dump herald. I kinda like it but the clear mind bonus is huge, missed that somehow!
I haven’t managed to grab watchers eye, I will look to get one.

I genuinely thought my daggers were on point, what will crafted daggers bring? I’ll look back through the posts and check others. Again, thanks for taking the time to respond, much appreciated.

They are pretty solid daggers, but their are some crafted ones that some people on this forum theory crafted that give insane damage boosts.

Like this:

Hi all, another advice seeker.

Have taken down Shaper and Elder a couple times, my next goal is Uber elder. I have recently added in the trap setup and it just melts bosses, seems to make the fights much safer too. Thanks @blg_realize!

I know for one, I need to adjust resists and get Kaom's roots.

So my question is what else can I do to improve my gear, setup, passive tree, etc... I am thinking everything at this point is going to be a bit pricey though. Have about 7ex to work with. Thanks!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/n3dtVdDu

Last edited by white0ut on Jan 4, 2019, 9:57:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info