Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is daggers a must for this build ? lookig for tips on how to improve
I got the Jewel from the Giveaway and some extra gifts. Thank you very much dude thats awesome!
"
Attilathehun wrote:
To me this build it feels to squishi im lvl 88 have decent gear but to me seems like inpossible to not get hit time to time whic result on some map 0 mana which time to time means dead other wise the build is ok

Yea have been asking for help about this as well, but no one will give any advice. I still keep getting just wreaked by the Syndicate Fighting while mapping. Here is my gear so far for level 78.

when u guys are buying/crafting the shaper helm and elder gloves, what base do u all look out for?

i'm looking at the higher tier armor/es ones and i'm not sure if it is correct
"
Hotokee wrote:

Is daggers a must for this build ? lookig for tips on how to improve

Build owner said that is a endgame goal for easy dodge enemy skill.
For myself Im ok on t15 with FlameDash + Quicksilver + Phaserun.(no daggers)
Lvl 21 Arc will improve your dps.
For Qol link stormbrand+manalech on sceptre with triger socketed spell when you use a skill
Check on my gear.

Spoiler

Last edited by Spagueti on Dec 26, 2018, 4:54:27 AM
What is the difference in crafting a 1c ilvl 85 shaped slaughter knife and a 2ex ilvl 85 shaped platinum kris? I get that a sai has a better implicit than its counterparts but for crit it doesnt make much difference correct? So is a 1c base dagger fine as long as it is ilvl 85 shaped or am I missing something? thank you.
"
aGalaxy_ wrote:
What is the difference in crafting a 1c ilvl 85 shaped slaughter knife and a 2ex ilvl 85 shaped platinum kris? I get that a sai has a better implicit than its counterparts but for crit it doesnt make much difference correct? So is a 1c base dagger fine as long as it is ilvl 85 shaped or am I missing something? thank you.

you are right
"
Spagueti wrote:

you are right

it's debatable :)
Depends on the gear I think. If gear is not that good and fights are long - crit doesn't matter that much, you'll proc your elemental overload eventually and will be able to keep it active since you only need to crit once per 8 seconds.
But almost all my fights vs monsters and bosses in maps are under 3-5 seconds and elemental overload is a huge part of my damage. 5% crit chance is often just not enough to proc elemental overload instantly and I'm losing DPS because of that.
So I'm trying this now.

Crit suffix gives about 6% less dps compare to "7% chance to deal double damage", but I have instant proc of elemental overload every time I put my banner on enemy.
Still not sure what's better and I don't recommend to craft a dagger like that... yet.
Hey! First of all, awesome write-up! Currently following this with slight tweaks, having a blast!

I was wondering if I could inquire why you aren't a fan of Seething flasks and outright call them bad? I love to have one Seething and one Eternal with 50% incrased speed. Sometimes I even play with two Seethings. But would love to hear your thoughts about this subject!
Are you shpongled yet?
OMG elder EW!!!! how you got it????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info