Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@iltamon

Investing into defences with this build doesn't feel right. I have 5k life and 2.3k unreserved mana and dont feel squishy at all. CWDT takes big shots and the rest is about whirling blades and positioning.

You could:
- swap sceptres for daggers (whirling blades)
- change those unique quest reward jewels
- stack cast speed on your gear
- upgrade celestial judgement and punishment nodes
- save some currency for mana leech watchers eye. its our biggest defensive upgrade.

Definitely do uber lab. You're lvl 91 - shouldnt be hard.
Hi guys,

the build is really good. Managed to kill yellow Elder and could kill Chimera the first time (noobish I know;)

Got 55k HO Tooltip dps without flasks.

I got a question but it might be a bit off the topic. But how are you doing that much currency? I mostly run T12-T15 maps. (Chiseled, alched , sometimes vaaled)

I can sustain about 180C mostly all the time but I am not able to get more currency.
Maybe it is because I can only play 2-3 hours a day but I think I could earn more.

However maybe somebody could give a tip I have missed for a long time ;)
Thanks
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:
Hey! So i've came here to ask a question about this build, because i love how it plays out and feels. But i do have immense problems with survivability by lvl 92, stunlock in 90% of the cases in t13+ means death. Syndicate encounters - more time than not single hit is either 3/4 of my HP (with MoM) or some bullshit 1shot kill without even single second to react. I have 5k life and 2k mana with Watcher's Eye for Wrath mana leech, 5l Queen's Hunger which should help me even more with this issue but it absolutely doesn't. Did i miss something reading the guide? Am i the only one with such issues? Should i change something in my gear? My next step i've planned was buying Inpulsa and at least 5L it, but i find it incredibly difficult to amass currency quickly with so many death on my path.

@edit I just want to add that 2 of my Mastermind encounters ended in fail, simply because i couldn't keep up with dodging and dealing damage to boss at the same time?

Here's list of my current gear:

Spoiler

Are weapons of my choice (sceptres) that bad simply because of no block chance Sais or?

Well you need to read the first post. None of your gems have quality.

Why do you still have mana leech in Storm Brand when you have a watchers eye with leech? Switch it to Culling Stike.

You have a wasted point in int going to purity of flesh that way. get the int on the other side and refund those 2 ints on the right side of it.

Get a clear mind for the huge spell dmg bonus and mana regen since you arent using clarity.

Those gloves are pretty bad, I'm assuming you are just using those for resist.

Which gems quality would increase my survivability? Enfeeble? Or do you mean Arc link? I get it that i'd do more damage, but that doesn't help me when i'm getting stunlocked like for example on Chimera i just did, and if i wasn't stunlocked in smoke phase i would do i deathlessly in my opinion. I was actually thinking about Kaom's Roots, not only for Unwavering Stance but also for huge amount of life, i could make up few gem slots taking out f.e Minion resist gem and Cold Snap from CWDT setup. I feel like im dying simply because i don't deal damage because im stunned and Decoy Totem won't help me instantly as it takes time to cast it's taunt.

Thanks for pointing me out the mana leech, i keep forgetting about changing it whenever im in town.

About the "wasted" point by Purity of Flesh i sadly need to go this path for now, because i need that +30 dex node to support Hypothermia/Faster Attacks. I will change it as soon as i'm able to.

Clear mind is already scoketed along with Essence Worm/Wrath and Watcher's Eye but i still do feel squishy :/
Just wanted to thank for the awesome build and guide, as someone who only started playing somewhat seriously last league, i can say this is definitely the strongest build I've tried so far.
hello,

so i spent 2 days buying my whole set of items again because i wanted to change to daggers + bone helm + stygian +essence worm, and clear mind.

got lucky to be able to sell a really expensive item and bought my inpulsa, and 6L it in under 100 fusings.

based on my items now, i should just aim for watcher eye with leech then proceed to work my shaped daggers am i right?

also, what should i craft on my gloves? the only decent one i can see is +hp/armor/es mixed mod.

also, for my gloves and boots, what kind of lab enchants should i look out for?

for my weapons, should i craft +9-10% cast speed and 10% arcane surge instead of 13-15% cast speed?

thanks in advanced!
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
@iltamon

Investing into defences with this build doesn't feel right. I have 5k life and 2.3k unreserved mana and dont feel squishy at all. CWDT takes big shots and the rest is about whirling blades and positioning.

You could:
- swap sceptres for daggers (whirling blades)
- change those unique quest reward jewels
- stack cast speed on your gear
- upgrade celestial judgement and punishment nodes
- save some currency for mana leech watchers eye. its our biggest defensive upgrade.

Definitely do uber lab. You're lvl 91 - shouldnt be hard.

Thank you very much!

Did the uberlab and changed some stuff around on my passive tree +10k tooltip DPS but around 300HP less, still feels way better/smoother right now! I'll look into the other upgrades later!
hi people, first time player and loving the game/guide. I wanted to known if you can give some tips about what cheap upgrades to go next, should i go for a 5L queens hunger in place of the tabula? (cant afford an inpulsa for a long time yet xD), any help would be appreciated, thx for the guide.
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:
Hey! So i've came here to ask a question about this build, because i love how it plays out and feels. But i do have immense problems with survivability by lvl 92, stunlock in 90% of the cases in t13+ means death. Syndicate encounters - more time than not single hit is either 3/4 of my HP (with MoM) or some bullshit 1shot kill without even single second to react. I have 5k life and 2k mana with Watcher's Eye for Wrath mana leech, 5l Queen's Hunger which should help me even more with this issue but it absolutely doesn't. Did i miss something reading the guide? Am i the only one with such issues? Should i change something in my gear? My next step i've planned was buying Inpulsa and at least 5L it, but i find it incredibly difficult to amass currency quickly with so many death on my path.

@edit I just want to add that 2 of my Mastermind encounters ended in fail, simply because i couldn't keep up with dodging and dealing damage to boss at the same time?

Here's list of my current gear:

Spoiler

Are weapons of my choice (sceptres) that bad simply because of no block chance Sais or?

Well you need to read the first post. None of your gems have quality.

Why do you still have mana leech in Storm Brand when you have a watchers eye with leech? Switch it to Culling Stike.

You have a wasted point in int going to purity of flesh that way. get the int on the other side and refund those 2 ints on the right side of it.

Get a clear mind for the huge spell dmg bonus and mana regen since you arent using clarity.

Those gloves are pretty bad, I'm assuming you are just using those for resist.

Which gems quality would increase my survivability? Enfeeble? Or do you mean Arc link? I get it that i'd do more damage, but that doesn't help me when i'm getting stunlocked like for example on Chimera i just did, and if i wasn't stunlocked in smoke phase i would do i deathlessly in my opinion. I was actually thinking about Kaom's Roots, not only for Unwavering Stance but also for huge amount of life, i could make up few gem slots taking out f.e Minion resist gem and Cold Snap from CWDT setup. I feel like im dying simply because i don't deal damage because im stunned and Decoy Totem won't help me instantly as it takes time to cast it's taunt.

Thanks for pointing me out the mana leech, i keep forgetting about changing it whenever im in town.

About the "wasted" point by Purity of Flesh i sadly need to go this path for now, because i need that +30 dex node to support Hypothermia/Faster Attacks. I will change it as soon as i'm able to.

Clear mind is already scoketed along with Essence Worm/Wrath and Watcher's Eye but i still do feel squishy :/

You do not need to waste those 2 points to get to purity of flesh. Put the 1 int node on the left side it then you can refund those 2 int points you have on the right side. Thus you have 1 extra point.

Good offense is always better. I rarely die. Unless I get lazy and just stand around blasting Arc. Just did Red Elder with only 1 death. All of the links in your Arc should be 20% quality.

Hi guys,

so after my last post about how farm currency? I managed to chance an Inpulsa and I am super happy about it ;)

Maybe some Tips for all that are struggling with defense. Do not forget to upgrade your Pantheons! They are super useful and it feels like I am dying much less after upgrading!

Also keep in mind to level your Gems and also get quality once. It might feel that it is only a small boost but you know many small boosts will be a big one in the end!

Hope that could help somebody!
Loving it so far but find it hard going through a map without dying, most mobs are fine but just issues usually with syndicate getting 1 shot (survivability) and sometimes bosses if I get smacked. Have about 250 Chaos (2.5ex~) to spend on some items. Anyone help me out with what to upgrade? I was looking at weapons but so many options on daggers and POB kept saying any 100c+ dagger was worse then my dual cerbrus, so was just thinking of getting a 6L Chest with res and high HP and then upgrading my rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info