Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Been making some progress with upgrades, managing t13 maps now with just the odd death here and there.

got 4 ex saved up, so inpulsa is on the upgrade list soon.Also been trying to get stygian belt with reasonable stats.

Any advice on what else i need to upgrade would be good....thanks.
Hey Enki!

First off, thank you for the lovely guide, it has made a total beginner like me to a somewhat PoE player.

I've noticed your new Character KappaSparkMan uses some different skill gems set.

I used the same and I have one question: when or do you use storm brand and all as I don't have any space for it at all on the skill slots and how do you sustain your mana?

I tried watching your stream vods but again I am a total beginner and I don't understand most of the stuff there.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,
Sensational
Got a pair of crit daggers. Spent like 15k alteration on the second one, only got twice to t1/t1 extra chaos and pen, but got unlucky on annul
Gonna test what's feels better - 6% block implicits or super crit and 100% elemental overload uptime

13.8% crit chance
"
jojojoestar wrote:
This is my first league and I could use some advice on what to upgrade next.

I was considering upgrading my chest to a hungering queen and trying to 5L it as well as changing my neck piece to something with more health.

My budget is 2ex. Thanks in advance for any input!

Can anyone please give me some guidance with my build?
Hey! So i've came here to ask a question about this build, because i love how it plays out and feels. But i do have immense problems with survivability by lvl 92, stunlock in 90% of the cases in t13+ means death. Syndicate encounters - more time than not single hit is either 3/4 of my HP (with MoM) or some bullshit 1shot kill without even single second to react. I have 5k life and 2k mana with Watcher's Eye for Wrath mana leech, 5l Queen's Hunger which should help me even more with this issue but it absolutely doesn't. Did i miss something reading the guide? Am i the only one with such issues? Should i change something in my gear? My next step i've planned was buying Inpulsa and at least 5L it, but i find it incredibly difficult to amass currency quickly with so many death on my path.

@edit I just want to add that 2 of my Mastermind encounters ended in fail, simply because i couldn't keep up with dodging and dealing damage to boss at the same time?

Here's list of my current gear:

Spoiler

Are weapons of my choice (sceptres) that bad simply because of no block chance Sais or?
Last edited by szulerecki on Dec 22, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Hi again,

Feeling kinda stuck at 91 atm. I was just wondering how much of an impact does doing uber lab have? Having a bad spell of RNG and actually bleeding currency at the moment, so I'm stuck at 91 dying to random stuff all the time.

Would doing Uber Lab help me improve my character immensely?
"
iltamon wrote:
Hi again,

Feeling kinda stuck at 91 atm. I was just wondering how much of an impact does doing uber lab have? Having a bad spell of RNG and actually bleeding currency at the moment, so I'm stuck at 91 dying to random stuff all the time.

Would doing Uber Lab help me improve my character immensely?

DMG Wise, very. Survivability wise, only if you miss that 6% all ress.
The Syndicate goons are ruining my experience with this build ... lol.
"
szulerecki wrote:
Hey! So i've came here to ask a question about this build, because i love how it plays out and feels. But i do have immense problems with survivability by lvl 92, stunlock in 90% of the cases in t13+ means death. Syndicate encounters - more time than not single hit is either 3/4 of my HP (with MoM) or some bullshit 1shot kill without even single second to react. I have 5k life and 2k mana with Watcher's Eye for Wrath mana leech, 5l Queen's Hunger which should help me even more with this issue but it absolutely doesn't. Did i miss something reading the guide? Am i the only one with such issues? Should i change something in my gear? My next step i've planned was buying Inpulsa and at least 5L it, but i find it incredibly difficult to amass currency quickly with so many death on my path.

@edit I just want to add that 2 of my Mastermind encounters ended in fail, simply because i couldn't keep up with dodging and dealing damage to boss at the same time?

Here's list of my current gear:

Spoiler

Are weapons of my choice (sceptres) that bad simply because of no block chance Sais or?

Well you need to read the first post. None of your gems have quality.

Why do you still have mana leech in Storm Brand when you have a watchers eye with leech? Switch it to Culling Stike.

You have a wasted point in int going to purity of flesh that way. get the int on the other side and refund those 2 ints on the right side of it.

Get a clear mind for the huge spell dmg bonus and mana regen since you arent using clarity.

Those gloves are pretty bad, I'm assuming you are just using those for resist.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Dec 22, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
my gear:
Spoiler

can someone have a look on my gear? i kinda feel stucked, my daggers could be better i know, im actually at around 500k dps (pob stats)

4,3k hp
700 es
1850 unreserved mana
Last edited by kkaruso on Dec 22, 2018, 3:28:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info