Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
rappieaz1992 wrote:
Great guide, first time playing Arc, had a blast with it.
Downed all content, including U Elder.

I have a question about how to proceed with this dagger:
Spoiler

Yeah, I know its not a good base and that I'll be missing out on the Ele to Chaos roll, but I'll fix that on my 2nd dagger, just want 1 solid dagger for now.

Would it be best option to craft: Cast speed, Spell damage, Spell damage / Ele as extra chaos hybrid?

I'm not sure if Spell damage / Ele as extra chaos hybrid stacks with just Spell damage prefix, if it doesn't, next best thing would be Lightning damage % I assume?

prefixes:
lightning damage to spells
50% spell damage + 6% non-chaos damage as extra chaos
gain 11% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos

suffixes
penetration
multi mod
cast speed

"
Frysk wrote:
Yo blg_RealiZe, can you explain the crafting process to get Sai daggers like yours, just alt spam or you got a trick ?

there is a link to the crafting guide in "weapons" section on the first page
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 20, 2018, 3:33:04 AM
Hi I have question about weapons.
At this moment im using sceptres like that

but have also old daggers

I hate so much leap slam. Its too slow for me. I die often. Thats sceptres are good? Or better to find other cheap daggers?
Hi guys,

I was very unlucky this league in regards to the drops, so currently I have only around 100 chaos available for upgrades.

Can someone check my character and advise about the needed upgrades?

I prefer leap slam, so that's why I am still using scepters.
Thx for this amazing guid and your replys.
I pulled an Vaal arc.
In your videos it seems like you dont's use the Arc Vaal skill in your skillbar.
My question is: Do you use the Vaal arc skill? if yes, do you put it in your skillbar?

"
baruyr wrote:
Thx for this amazing guid and your replys.
I pulled an Vaal arc.
In your videos it seems like you dont's use the Arc Vaal skill in your skillbar.
My question is: Do you use the Vaal arc skill? if yes, do you put it in your skillbar?

If you want to "USE" a skill - you have to put it on the bar.
"
If you want to "USE" a skill - you have to put it on the bar.

Thx, but that wasn't the question
Believe I have answered the second part of your question.

And since you have the vaal arc, can't you simply try it out if it's worth using and what it does?
I didn't even look for one personally..
"
can't you simply try it out if it's worth using

Thx again ...
I have a noob question, arc is a lightning skill (wich is elemental) and with some support gems it is dealing more lightning dmg. but how can i run elemental reflect maps? ._. it is nice to run every map mode but i cant figure out why xD
"
KasumiChan wrote:
I have a noob question, arc is a lightning skill (wich is elemental) and with some support gems it is dealing more lightning dmg. but how can i run elemental reflect maps? ._. it is nice to run every map mode but i cant figure out why xD

paragon of calamity ascendancy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info