Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
cjave68 wrote:
Would the Dagger called Heartbreaker be good for one of the Daggers

Enki specifically mentions Heartbreaker as the best dagger for levelling in the levelling section. I've been using two and they're pretty good. Also super cheap to buy if you're not in SSF.

Plus, you'll be more mobile using those with whirling blades over leap slam and sceptre. Once you get some attack speed you can move much more rapidly.
How imperative is it for us to have all resistances at the same % for Wise Oak? Can we scrape by with just the lightning damage buff or is Wise Oak only good when resistances are balanced?
"
ratmanaus wrote:
Hi all. First time player and loving the game and the quality of this guide is exceptional. I have read extensively before posting this, apologies if I missed the answer.

I have taken clear mind and have thus dropped clarity. I did read that tempest was an option but am assuming that was for the shield variant of the build. I am using daggers. I am wondering what is the optimal replacement. I currently have a lvl 10 conductivity. Is there an obvious choice or is it a bit open ? Any help appreciated.

Hi again, any thoughts, wild guesses, vague unsubstantiated theories, all welcome :)
I started playing season a little bit too late to get many of these "cheap" items for a low price. Seems like everyone is playing this build!
would it be better to use herald of thunder or wrath in essence worm? which is more damage?
"
akkyaks wrote:
would it be better to use herald of thunder or wrath in essence worm? which is more damage?

herald of thunder is like 5% more damage, wrath is 24%
Which gems i need to put on Command of the pit gloves? storm brand + increased duration + mana leech??

Is this a good jewel to use?
"

Is this a good jewel to use?

no, we want HP on jewels
I noticed Storm Brand remains active after switching weapons. Any thought on using a 6 link Storm brand for a boss killer in the second slot, then switch to the dual daggers? I’d probably go back to OoS in the 4 link. For the weapon use an Agnerod West and make one of the gems increased duration. I’d also have to rework gems so golems and buffs are not in weapons or they’d be removed every weapon swap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info