Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
KasumiChan wrote:
I have a noob question, arc is a lightning skill (wich is elemental) and with some support gems it is dealing more lightning dmg. but how can i run elemental reflect maps? ._. it is nice to run every map mode but i cant figure out why xD

paragon of calamity ascendancy

omg, i'm blind af -.- ty for the answer :D
Thanks for a great guide,it's been awesome so far.

I got about 6 ex to spend. I'm saving up for Inpulsa.

Anyone can help out what items I should focus and try to improve with my current gear.

Appreciate any input.

Character: ShoplifterArc

Tyvm
I want to give big thanks to you and your awesome guide.

I haven't played PoE for couple of years, alot of things changed. Prior to my return to PoE in current league (Betrayal) I had a witch at around lvl 60+ which I had took upon myself to have a build, it was necromancer oriented even before ascendancies were a thing. Needless to say jumping into water without knowing how to swim was an unforgettable experience.

I have started my current witch couple of days ago, following your guide it is lvl 63 already, everything has been a breeze so far. I do not believe I have yet to farm exp to progress smoothly. Apart from some shameful deaths while disregarding the simple "do not stand in fire" so far my return to PoE is a much needed positive experience I longed to experience from a game.

I believe I was lucky above the average with rare item drops, and I am in Act 8 with the tree skill from Act 9 based on your guide.

I have also suggested your guide to my friends who probably not going to play witch but agree that your Leveling sections is indispensable as a simple leveling guide for any character.

Thank you again for your work!

Best regards,

Rossos (Betrayal League) / Enute (since Beta)
"
Rossos wrote:
I want to give big thanks to you and your awesome guide.

I haven't played PoE for couple of years, alot of things changed. Prior to my return to PoE in current league (Betrayal) I had a witch at around lvl 60+ which I had took upon myself to have a build, it was necromancer oriented even before ascendancies were a thing. Needless to say jumping into water without knowing how to swim was an unforgettable experience.

I have started my current witch couple of days ago, following your guide it is lvl 63 already, everything has been a breeze so far. I do not believe I have yet to farm exp to progress smoothly. Apart from some shameful deaths while disregarding the simple "do not stand in fire" so far my return to PoE is a much needed positive experience I longed to experience from a game.

I believe I was lucky above the average with rare item drops, and I am in Act 8 with the tree skill from Act 9 based on your guide.

I have also suggested your guide to my friends who probably not going to play witch but agree that your Leveling sections is indispensable as a simple leveling guide for any character.

Thank you again for your work!

Best regards,

Quick note - Increased elemental damage with ATTACK skills does not add up to your damage since Arc is a Spell, same goes for Storm brand.
Just saying since you have 3 enchants of this kind :)
"
baruyr wrote:
Thx for this amazing guid and your replys.
I pulled an Vaal arc.
In your videos it seems like you dont's use the Arc Vaal skill in your skillbar.
My question is: Do you use the Vaal arc skill? if yes, do you put it in your skillbar?

L21 Arc is superior to L20 Vaal Arc. If you manage a L21 Vaal Arc then go for it, but those are very difficult to get or rare/expensive on poe.trade.

While questing through the Acts, level both gems until Vaal Arc is equal to your regular Arc. A second set of weapons is helpful for leveling extra gems.
Last edited by Aldonés on Dec 20, 2018, 8:38:08 AM
Hi can sb help me? I really have a hard time staying alive, especially against the syndicate members, they bring me down to 500 hp in 1 or 2 secs, to kill them i have to jump around constantly and recast decoy totem constantly. I dont really get why. I would think my gear is pretty solid.
Hello, should we link Minion Life Support to lightning and flame golem?. I feel my golem so papper when go high tier map, they die so quick and therefore we cant get the buff from them... Or should we choose other acendary point?
"
dizika wrote:
"
Rossos wrote:

Quick note - Increased elemental damage with ATTACK skills does not add up to your damage since Arc is a Spell, same goes for Storm brand.
Just saying since you have 3 enchants of this kind :)

Oh! Thank you for pointing that out. I did not think too much about it. It was my understanding that Attack meant attacks in general. Learning continues!
Last edited by Rossos on Dec 20, 2018, 8:59:43 AM
"
L21 Arc is superior to L20 Vaal Arc.

Thank you for this reply and suggestions. I appreciate it and its helpful :)
"

Yes, dagger over sceptres just because of whirling blades and it's totally worth it: movement for this build is everything
Crit implicit is worse than elemental damage on sceptres, but it's not completely useless - you have a higher chance to proc elemental overload. But I prefer 6% block implicit.
You can't really replace wrath. Look at that ring for example:

It gives me 6.1% DPS, and essence worm with wrath in it gives me 24%! It's basicly like your arc has 7-link setup
Not sure about warlord's mark, you kinda need a lot of resistances from your second ring (because one is essence worm), and that kind of ring with warlord's mark gonna cost like a Boeing :D
about gear: probably a good stygian vise with elemental damage and/or an open prefix, so you can craft "increased damage on it". Or you can find a good daggers, it feels really better than sceptres.
Spiritual aid node is pretty strong

Thank you for the info, it's very insightful!
I'm actually quite ok with how Leap Slam works for general mobility and focus on flame dash during combat. Setting up flame dash with arcane surge allows for some pretty interesting choices, putting in faster casting in there makes it so fast i needed to get the hang of it to not screw my movements.
I've been considering leveling arcane surge to a point where it takes 2 flame dashes to proc it(lvl 11 i think) cause i normally use more than one anyway, what's your opinion on that?

In regards to gear advice, point taken about essence worm/wrath. I'll get a watchers with mana leech and set it up asap, but i gotta say i will miss having endurance charges, maybe some day.

Is it ok to not have 75 all res when you're running Wise Oak or should it always be max anyway? Wise Oak feels kinda wasted with max res when lightning isn't your max uncapped for the pen :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info