Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Bwar1516 wrote:
Why is the flask duration on belt a requirement? not sure i have ever used a build with that requirement. this is my first time really playing a caster, sorry if the reason isnt obvious to me haha.

"Requirement" is a bit of a stretch, but it's because you can't get Flask Duration pretty much anywhere else and it's a crazy powerful effect.

Playing a caster shouldn't have anything to do with it. Utility/Damage flasks in PoE are insanely powerful and if you're playing properly you should be able to keep them up nearly 100% of the time, which amounts to insane power boost for your character.

Flask Duration makes it much easier to keep these Flask buffs rolling permanently.
"
Bwar1516 wrote:
Why is the flask duration on belt a requirement? not sure i have ever used a build with that requirement. this is my first time really playing a caster, sorry if the reason isnt obvious to me haha.

You want your Flask's to last longer when you use them. Both the Extra Chaos Damage from Atziri's Promise and the 40 Increased Damage from the Sulphur Flask matter so if they last longer, that's more damage potential and less manual upkeep of them. Top that off with Damage Reduction/Reflect from your Basalt Flask too and you can see why it matters.
Hello guys any idea for my next uprade ?
maybe i will try to craft a good belt with 30 light dmg
BEST Defensive Hubris mirror service : /view-thread/1868006
can anyone show me ur end game gears. I have no idea what should i go. :C
"

Just look blg_RealiZe in this thread kinda gg stuff.
Great guide!

Returned to PoE at the end of Delve after 4 years of inactivity and had a blast with it so i'm rolling it again for Betrayal.

So far it's been going very smoothly and although i've done some personal adjustments to fit my playstyle it's still pretty close and i've got a couple of questions.

Looking to do a weapon upgrade and having a hard time choosing what to craft due to my lack of understanding some mechanics.
Daggers vs Scepters: I'm finding it difficult to justify dagger over scepter yet it seems most people prefer daggers, why is that? Is it just because of whirling blades? Am i misunderstanding something or doesn't EO/Controlled Destruction almost completely invalidate the dagger implicits(save for the block ones) where as the scepter ones are serious dps boosters(am i overrating those?).

Watchers eye: Got a L-damage mana leech wrath one in Delve to fix mana sustain in higher tier maps and it worked exceptionally well. Currently however i'm running an elder ring with Warlord's Mark on hit and in regards to mana sustain it feels just about the same while providing endurance charges and even more life leech on top. It's obviously the more defensive approach since the ring can give you life/res alongside the endurance charges, but realistically can't it also compete damage-wise given you can have Lightning Damage on it?
Q. Am i making a mistake by not prioritizing watchers/essence worm/wrath? Realistically missing out on wrath is surely a hit to dps, but can't you just make it up with a ring that has lightning/elemental dmg/cast speed?

I've yet to transition to the minion dmg node on tree, running most of the normal elemental increases instead. Am i missing out on a lot of dmg there?

General advice on what should i work on gear-wise?
Current gear
Spoiler
Hey man I have a question. I'm currently using clear mind jewel, then should I priortize to get a watcher's eye for mana sustain? or maybe a better weapon or inpulsa? Already have a essence worm by the way. thanks in advance :)
I have a couple dozen chaos for an upgrade, should I put it towards 5L queens hunger or a 6L unique chest with life/resists?
"
Yakky714 wrote:
Hello, I have a question about Mind of Matter:

Why is it that when I get chunked for damage and my mana goes down...it takes like 2 seconds for it to START regenerating? Even if I have no dots

I assume it follows the same mechanics as life regeneration. This will become much less noticeable with mana leech. I suggest upgrading Clarity to Vaal Clarity. The Vaal buff is nearly always up on trash and makes skills cost no mana for about 9-10 seconds. This will block Arcane Surge from proccing, but well worth it if oom=dead.

"
uzzman wrote:
I constantly die in even t1 maps. What can be wrong with this? I have 4k hp. I cannot continue anymore. Can somebody help?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/uzzman/characters

Gems: Check the gems section. You have Arc in there twice, missing half your gems, and do not have a single correct set of links. If the Arc being used is not the one in your chest, then you are severely hindering your damage. If you can afford it, drop Vaal Arc and buy a L21 Arc (they are rather cheap since we don't care about quality). You get a large dps boost and don't have to worry about the Vaal skill.

Flasks: Again check the guide. There is a lot of defense in the chosen flasks.

Life: 4k hp is very adequate for t1 maps, but your life is still considered low.

Resistance: I cannot tell specifically, but if you do not have 75% or more in each of your elemental resistances, then you will want to fix that too. Syndicate damage got nerfed, so I don't know if Chaos resistance is quite as necessary as before.
"
Kaazaa wrote:
"

Just look blg_RealiZe in this thread kinda gg stuff.

How can i search his build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info