Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Guys please check my account (Johnny) i dont where to add life because i only have 2,600 HP and bearly can do tier 3 maps..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nutella001/characters
Last edited by Nutella001 on Dec 17, 2018, 4:51:52 AM
"
Nutella001 wrote:
Guys please check my account (Johnny) i dont where to add life because i only have 2,600 HP and bearly can do tier 3 maps..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nutella001/characters

you are missing 9 passive points for lvl 69
type /passives in the game, do the quests and take HP nodes on your tree
And your gear has very small amount of HP on it: 20 on helmet, 15 on gloves, no hp on amulet, etc.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 17, 2018, 4:57:35 AM
"Don't use any of the unique Sulphur Flasks, they're not listed for a reason!"

...... whats the reason????
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Bialus wrote:
Hi, that's me again and my fck gear :D lucky drops from the weekend and i can buy some upgrade (4ex and 100c to use) I check elder essence worm but ppl are still crazy with the price of this item so: What should i buy now ?

lvl 21 arc for sure
mana leech watcher's
jewels with life, effect of shock and lightning damage to spells (up to 150% effect of shock)
Amulet with cast speed + penetration
after all that change your weapons (or try craft it yourself)

- Ok arc is on my list,
- i have watcher's with "Lightning Damage is Leeched as Mana while affected by
Wrath" so i guess it's what you meant,
- effect of shack and lightning damage to spell scale better then spell dmg ?
- my problem with amulet that i dont have enought dex anywhere else to change it
from neck so i guess i should look for it at boots or gloves...
"
Bialus wrote:

- my problem with amulet that i dont have enought dex anywhere else to change it

You can get all together on abyss jewels - flat lightning damage, life and effect of shock. On regular jewels you can't get effect of shock, and it's pretty important to get it to 150% to use full value of 50% more damage vs bosses.
Life + effect of shock jewels are pretty cheap, you can probably buy 40-50 hp and 8-10% effect of shock jewel for like 10-15c and it's good enough to forget about jewels and focus on buying other gear.
Life + effect of shock + flat lightning jewels are usually pretty expensive and it's not the first priority, but it's a very powerfull DPS boost in the late game
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Dec 17, 2018, 6:20:25 AM
"
Bialus wrote:
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Bialus wrote:
Hi, that's me again and my fck gear :D lucky drops from the weekend and i can buy some upgrade (4ex and 100c to use) I check elder essence worm but ppl are still crazy with the price of this item so: What should i buy now ?

lvl 21 arc for sure
mana leech watcher's
jewels with life, effect of shock and lightning damage to spells (up to 150% effect of shock)
Amulet with cast speed + penetration
after all that change your weapons (or try craft it yourself)

- Ok arc is on my list,
- i have watcher's with "Lightning Damage is Leeched as Mana while affected by
Wrath" so i guess it's what you meant,

Hey do you mind telling how much HP and Damage you have? and how much resistance for fire, cold, lightning and chaos you got? just want to know how am i compared to others.
Hi there!

What do you think about the new storm brand? How does it compare to arc in terms of mapping speed, bossing, levelling experience?

What changes to the build could be made to make it run storm brand instaed of arc?
"
Nutella001 wrote:
Hey do you mind telling how much HP and Damage you have? and how much resistance for fire, cold, lightning and chaos you got? just want to know how am i compared to others.

HO stats:
hp:4662
dps:70994
res:92% fire 76% cold 78% light -21% chaos i change gloves recently and need to fix res a bit to leave light the lowest value.
Hey might be a stupid question, but what do your replace clarity with when you got the clear mind jewel?
"
Bialus wrote:
"
Nutella001 wrote:

HO stats:
hp:4662
dps:70994
res:92% fire 76% cold 78% light -21% chaos i change gloves recently and need to fix res a bit to leave light the lowest value.

lightning res should be your highest for wise oak penetration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info