Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Cwwisch wrote:
i'm currently playing on ps5 and in in the midgame progression where you recommend a +1 amulet, and right now i'm having trouble even finding one, can you look at my search on the trade site and make sure i'm not screwing something up?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/sony/Sanctum/KjwgmEgC5

if i cant buy it, any recommendations on crafting it instead?

Remove hp
Do I need to have unlinked Wave of Conviction? It's hard to find R-R-B B gloves, it's easier with all 4 links.
4 linked gloves can be fused indefinately. If you have enough currency just hit it with fusings and will at some point give you the correct links
"
Xentias wrote:
Do I need to have unlinked Wave of Conviction? It's hard to find R-R-B B gloves, it's easier with all 4 links.

4 linked items can be fused indefinately. If you have enough currency just hit it with fusings and will at some point give you the correct links
Last edited by TheOnlyTrueReaper on Dec 19, 2022, 2:35:54 PM

i saw a Searing mods of 7% of Physical Damage taken Recouped as Life
and Eeater mods Damage Penetrates 5% Lightning Resistance

you guys think this would be better?
"
Ferox__ wrote:
How do you deal with stuns in this build?Is there a way to have stun immunity?

you will have stun immunity on end game building.. if you read the guide
Really nice build, started popping off after finding the staff.

On my passives I seem to be missing 2 points compared to you Enki. On our skilltrees we both have 9 points left, but you are 2 levels higher than me. Are you using a medium cluster jewel? If so, what would you recommend here?
Thanks Enki for the build! Able to clear all content so far, except I haven't tried uber pinnacle content, I saw in the guide it says unable to do these contents, did anyone find any way to upgrade the build to the point it is able to? c:
@Enki91, if you can afford crystalized omniscience, its still best in slot right? (with some modifications to the tree to stat stack)
Would it be bad if I link Wave of Conviction into the other 3 skills? I don't really cast it very often, and it would be just automatically casted from CWDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info