Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
DragonFlyX wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm just completely overlooking something but how are you making room for a flame golem gem? you don't say to replace anything with it but there is no room for it. The only thing i can think of is getting an unset ring but you also say your rings should be amethyst so im just wondering if you just forgot to say what you changed. Great build though I've thoroughly enjoyed using it.

you stop using Wave of Conviction at this point and have exposure on gloves implicit from Eater / Searing
I'm having alot of trouble finding an armor base enchanted helm on ps4, is arm/eva or pure es okay instead?
Hey! I really like this stuff damage-wise, but i have a huge survivability problem.
90% phys reduc, 77% ele res, 6k ehp, 2400 more from the aegis with the ascendancy.
Did i missed something? Cause i just have like 30% chance block attack and 12% chance block spell, and i keep getting one-shoted.
Where does the first 31% chance to avoid elemental ailments come from? It's not specified in the guide.
"
Vince14 wrote:
Where does the first 31% chance to avoid elemental ailments come from? It's not specified in the guide.

It comes from the Deafening essence of Loathing that you need to use on your boots to craft them.
is there any better weapon than annihilating staff?
"
Notactine wrote:
"
Vince14 wrote:

It comes from the Deafening essence of Loathing that you need to use on your boots to craft them.

Thanks i totally missed that.
This looks like a pretty tasty large cluster jewel for this build and I can even afford it at the moment.

thx for the build, running smooth so far (lvl67)

but i don't get how i'm supposed to have two 6L-items... body armour and ?
"
HiHaHighsara wrote:
thx for the build, running smooth so far (lvl67)

but i don't get how i'm supposed to have two 6L-items... body armour and ?

Staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info