Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm now at the part of the progression where I'm farming for alot of currency for the endgame staff, what do you suggest I farm? Lab?
"
Xentias wrote:
Would it be bad if I link Wave of Conviction into the other 3 skills? I don't really cast it very often, and it would be just automatically casted from CWDT.

Just go and trade for some cheap "Inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit" Gloves. They make the Build so much more comfortable to play, and after you got those you can even go buy yourself an Anima Stone and Slot in a Flame Golem in the Slot you had Wave of Conviction in.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/D4VoYwVH5

:)
"
Cwwisch wrote:
I'm now at the part of the progression where I'm farming for alot of currency for the endgame staff, what do you suggest I farm? Lab?

Try pushing the Atlas for the Searing Exarch. I was lucky and found an Annihilating Light in my first fight with the Exarch, and even more lucky to 5 Link it. But even with just a 4 Linked Staff it is so much raw power it will probably always outpave even a 6 linked Agnerod. Other than that, just play the game, doing the content you have the most fun with. Good stuff will drop and you´ll get the Div´s needed one way or the other pretty soon ;)
"
LostSoul15 wrote:
"
Xentias wrote:
Would it be bad if I link Wave of Conviction into the other 3 skills? I don't really cast it very often, and it would be just automatically casted from CWDT.

Just go and trade for some cheap "Inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit" Gloves. They make the Build so much more comfortable to play, and after you got those you can even go buy yourself an Anima Stone and Slot in a Flame Golem in the Slot you had Wave of Conviction in.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/D4VoYwVH5

:)

I love it. Thanks :D

Can someone tell me why it was immune for my lightning dmg?
Last edited by Xentias on Dec 25, 2022, 2:44:48 PM
"
Xentias wrote:

Can someone tell me why it was immune for my lightning dmg?

Yup, i can :D

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Ward
Oh lol... how to kill them then?
Trying this out for Sanctum and I like it quite a lot. Managed to progress the furthest I've ever been in a PoE league (and im a scrub).
Question: How do you feel about a Conductivity on hit ring + Whispers of Doom annoint? I'm trying that out right now and its pretty nice.
Thank you so much for this guide, it was always been hard for me make a properly build, but for the first time I made a good progress in the game thanks to you.
I'm not sure if I'm just completely overlooking something but how are you making room for a flame golem gem? you don't say to replace anything with it but there is no room for it. The only thing i can think of is getting an unset ring but you also say your rings should be amethyst so im just wondering if you just forgot to say what you changed. Great build though I've thoroughly enjoyed using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info