Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What a GREAT guide! Very helpfull and instructive.

Step by step, guiding the entire gameplay, I wish every guide was like this one. Thank you very much for your effort, Enki!
I'm always tempted to play with this build in league SSF, but I'm really not sure it's SSF friendly as stated.
How can you be strong enough to run T16 and farm the endgame uniques / endgame final improvements with just rares? Am I missing something?
I've played this build last league and it was really strong only after getting the Annihilating Light staff.
I will play this build for sure anyways! :D
Hi Enki,

Have always been a fan of your build.

I've been away for a good while - last I played was when Inpulsa's Broken Heart was used, and this before it got nerfed.

What is the difference between this and The Brass Dome in current build?
There are a few ways to make it less painful gearing ssf.

Short Notes:

- Divination cards can be a way to obtain specific items (6-link Chest & Staff)

- Crafting is still open for use, for fine tuning items
Last edited by Aazard on Dec 5, 2022, 1:36:27 PM
Thanks! Looks awesome! I've reached level 100 with your previous versions of this build, and the 40 challenges. Can't wait to try this new one!!
First of all thanks for the awesome build and guide!

I've been playing with this build as my first character in the game and so far (Act 8) it has been extremely fun and efficient.

Two questions about the recent changes:
1) Vaal Arc has been erased completely from the build. Why?
2) [Wave of conviction + conductivity + hextouch] was also left out, is it completely worthless with the recent changes to hextouch?

Thanks
Thank you very much, I have also found this build to be useful!
Nothing to see here....
Any chance to update the Ascendency? They seem to have gotten deleted...
"
minorbother wrote:
Any chance to update the Ascendency? They seem to have gotten deleted...

Hi, you can see ascendency choices in "Character progression" passsives tree links. He choice "Liege of primordial" > "Elemancer" > "Bastion of elements" > "Mastermind of discord"
Nice guide! Only one thing, it would be great to have a short overview/summary, which gem has to be kept on which level. Instead of separated "warnings" in the text. As a beginner I'm always a bit afraid of forgetting one ^^ Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info