[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hello There i would like to be part of your comunity.

My IGN Chalochalo
My main char BowChipmunk
Looking to join if possible.
IGN: JorgeGarbajosa
Would like to join, if its possible!
IGN AesQlapius
Hi , total newb looking for a guild, are you still looking for players ?
I would very much like to join im new to game and need some advice and guidance lol
New to the game but not new to the genre at all.

Looking for tips and help. Willing to help others in anyway I can.

IGN(Legion League): Corbin_Cromwell
Hi i realy like what i read about how this guild should be. if it realy is that postive place i would realy like to join in on the fun =)

Account : Achyles
Character at the moment : SchwengelSchlingel
I would really like to join a guild. I'm a new player and quickly running thought my first playthrough.

Account Kota150
Current character ReplyMacro

I would like to join a community and just have fun.
I'm a player that comes back to the game after a long break, i'm interested in the guild. Despite having a character around halfway to lvl 100 i still consider myself a newb (because half the time i don't even knoew what i'm doing lol)

Also a note, i sometimes dissapear for a few weeks only to come back later, depending on the game i'm hoping this won't happen here if i will have a guild but it's not certain.
I just started playing. My highest level toon is 12. I'd like to join. I'll help as much as I can, especially after I level up and learn the game. My toon name is RaisingHades. Thanks!
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info