[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hey I'm a new player looking for a helpful guild to start my POE experience :)
Would love to join yours!

IGN: LateStartlol
i'm interested in joining and learning about poe
I believe my gamer tag is
Lifeafterdeath2
Hey friends, Fumble here.
We have spots open for people looking to join a guild, looking for new guild.. W/E. Wanna play Legion and need somebody to hang with, consider joining our guild :)
We usually play temp sc. leagues and mainly use the ingame guild chat to, well chat :) though we do have discord as well. we have players on all levels of experience, and scattered across most timezones I believe :)

Feel free to message me ingame at @Fumbleswing or try @XxNecroZerkerxX
or post a reply here.
Ill try to stay online most of the coming days, and ill be playing Legion nonstop :)

later, Fumbleswing
A kindness-focused guild sounds like exactly my kind of thing - I'd like to join, if you've got room. IGN: Gobywan
"
Gobywan wrote:
A kindness-focused guild sounds like exactly my kind of thing - I'd like to join, if you've got room. IGN: Gobywan

added you ingame :)
Would it be possible to join? ^^ Started 3 weeks ago, loving the game but would love a guild to help give me more insight, very active player from England, IGN: lBaeBlade
"
IPandamonium wrote:
Would it be possible to join? ^^ Started 3 weeks ago, loving the game but would love a guild to help give me more insight, very active player from England, IGN: lBaeBlade

Invited :)
Hello there, I joined the league a week ago, would love to join you guys :)
IGN: Slayer_CFA
"
7hei00 wrote:
Hello there, I joined the league a week ago, would love to join you guys :)
IGN: Slayer_CFA

added you ingame :)
Hello there!
I wanna join the guild cuz the guild name kinda cute and I just want a casual guild.
IGN:AlpacaJutsu

Thx in advance :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info