[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

hello, im starting again to play, i would love to be part of your comunity if thats possible .
my nick ingame is: LetsFindSomething
thanks
Hi there, looking to join a guild, relatively new player learning quickly

IGN - IndominaBal
would be interested in joining. My ign is :ProFisherMasterBaiter
Hey there! =]
I'm Nark from Portugal. Been playing PoE ever since Piety act 3 was last boss (I'm a veteran, but not really XD)!

I'm very active (4-5 hours most days) up until close to league ending.
My main motivation to join a guild is to learn about crafting and farming techniques with the more experienced players and mostly to just join a group of people to run a few maps and learn to work as a team. Can share some knowledge with more recent players aswell.

I have a Mic and I'm happy to join Discord whenever possible. Usually playing on EU servers (London/Frankfurt).

Feel free to check my Profile for depressing stats =D
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nark21

See you soon! (Hopefully) =^.^=
Last edited by nark21 on Aug 22, 2019, 12:29:30 PM
Looking to join as well if you have room. Just started playing POE late this last league. in game: XCFW
Hello :)
I would like to join your guild if possible.
I have been playing for years casualy, but I would like to achieve end game this time with some more advanced players and learn from them.

Thanks
Hey friends, Fumble here.
We have spots open for people looking to join a guild, looking for new guild.. W/E. Wanna play Delirium and need somebody to hang with, consider joining our guild :)
Our members usually play temp sc. leagues and mainly use the ingame guild chat to, well chat :) though we do have discord as well. we have players on all levels of experience, and scattered across most timezones I believe :)

If you would like to join or have any further questions, feel free to message me ingame at @Fumbleswing or try Necro @XxNecroTankxX
or post a reply here.
Ill try to stay online most of the coming days, and ill be playing Delirium a lot as well :)

later, Fumbleswing
Greetings, I would like to enter to the guild, great description by the way.

I'm from Santa Cruz, Bolivia

In game name: ExsiliumAeternum
thanks for the invite!
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Mar 4, 2020, 5:14:31 AM
possible to join?
Always friendly and helpful to others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info