[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

I would very much like to join you. I'm a casual player looking for a laid back guild where we can all help each other :)

Where are you based? I'm from Netherlands

In-game : dynorexyoui

Add me up! :)
Hi there.

I'd like to be in your guild.

I'm on vacation right now but, in the next week or so, I'll only have time to game in the weekends. That's why I want a nice, chill and relax guild.

I'm brazilian, 29 yo.

IGN: atemptdenovo
Can I join too? I'm very generous!

I'm In Singapore, active in game and on forums.

IGN: King_Regent
Hey looking to join my first guild, fairly regular casual player looking for some friendly people to play with. Always helping people out and enjoy team play more then solo lol

IGN: Codesbugs , Codestotems

Look forward to hearing from ya thanks :)
Hello, My first application to guilds. Always been a loner since playing this game. Just got back to Synthesis League since legacy league.
Casual Player looking to meet new friends and enjoy this game together. Helping players whenever I can. :)
IGN: BuffAsses
Would like to join. EU timezone (UK). In-game OldManSteptoe in STD.

Whisper me for a chat, etc.
I would love to join Pigs!
name is Anonoo and play mostly temp leagues :)
I am from SIngapore :D

I would really love to join this guild and chat to.

IGN: OrbWalkChicken
Oink!

I'm thinking of joining a guild.

I'm new to PoE, even though I played it before quite a while ago, but didn't get very far. So I consider myself a newbie.
To be honest with you guys I might get frustrated and just vanish one of those days. PoE can be frustrating.
At the moment I'm struggling to make my RF Jugg work and there's so much stuff in the game that is hard to tackle allone or just with the help of some forums.
Having experienced people around to ask my (mostly stupid, I suppose) questions might help to sort stuff out at times. I'm playing slow, ineffective and casually and don't really have hope for a change in the near (or far) future.
But I like PoE. And I like pigs. Maybe that's a bonus. :)
I'm 38 years old, from germany and usually pretty nice. If I'm not the devil himself, of course.
So, if you consider iniviting me or want more info about me, just leave a message ingame.

Have fun.
Last edited by FreakayMike on Apr 3, 2019, 10:57:28 AM
I am in the Standard League with a main called TonsofMice lvl 41 and would be interested in joining yr guild,You should be aware that I am old and have the hand eye co-ordination of a dazed duckling!However I did work in a circus as an animal trainer during which time I trained a pig to roll and un-roll a carpet...
If yr interested please mail me in game.Oh and I live in the uk.

Cliff :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info