Snapshotting

new ring makes up for some losses to rf

helps damage and good resists
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Hi, i have an idea about spectres and how to help summoner without buffing them.Make a button like that D for detonate mine but for spectres to revive them at that spot with a higher mana cost than actual raise spectre gem mana cost so all summoners don't have to go all the time to summon spectres after they die, that's a paintfull process and i think will help alot to be able to revive your spectres in a map without leaving and wasting another 5 minutes(example in a 6 map party if your spectres die you are useless).Sry about my bad english!
"
PopaMarian wrote:
Hi, i have an idea about spectres and how to help summoner without buffing them.Make a button like that D for detonate mine but for spectres to revive them at that spot with a higher mana cost than actual raise spectre gem mana cost so all summoners don't have to go all the time to summon spectres after they die, that's a paintfull process and i think will help alot to be able to revive your spectres in a map without leaving and wasting another 5 minutes(example in a 6 map party if your spectres die you are useless).Sry about my bad english!

The thing is you can just summon what your minions killed, this was how spectres were intended to use and not just go and get specific spectre minions.

And a big fat no to that option.
"
"
PopaMarian wrote:

The thing is you can just summon what your minions killed, this was how spectres were intended to use and not just go and get specific spectre minions.

Well if you don't play summoner you don't know how you feel when your spectre die and you have to waste 5 minutes to get it back,most of them in maps are useless,that's a big problem for summoner you can summon zombies in maps but spectres aviable in the map will be useless and you need to carry all types of gems for each type of spectre you can't raise a archer spectre with faster casting and increased aoe...it's my opinion.Think of archers like they had arrows you run out of arrows you can't shoot,but poe don't use arrows so they have no problem about that.That's the main problem with spectres they die you can't find the right one's where you want that's why we all use snapshoting to make them as tanky as posible and make them survive as much as posible to not waste time finding them again.That will solve most of the problems with spectres.
"
PopaMarian wrote:
"
"
PopaMarian wrote:

Well if you don't play summoner you don't know how you feel when your spectre die and you have to waste 5 minutes to get it back,most of them in maps are useless,that's a big problem for summoner you can summon zombies in maps but spectres aviable in the map will be useless and you need to carry all types of gems for each type of spectre you can't raise a archer spectre with faster casting and increased aoe...it's my opinion.Think of archers like they had arrows you run out of arrows you can't shoot,but poe don't use arrows so they have no problem about that.That's the main problem with spectres they die you can't find the right one's where you want that's why we all use snapshoting to make them as tanky as posible and make them survive as much as posible to not waste time finding them again.That will solve most of the problems with spectres.

I do have a few summoners and i never went to get the fireball mobs or anything special. I get my spectre summons where i get my zombie summons. In the zone i am currently in. Otherwise they could remove the spectre gem and give us a few different new minion gems instead. Spectres are not used the way GGG intended im sure.
You won't have to carry gems for specific spectres anymore, because snap is going to be removed, that means: one link = one type of spectre, instead of what summoners where doing (one link, many different type of spectres)
"
iuxtaignem wrote:
You won't have to carry gems for specific spectres anymore, because snap is going to be removed, that means: one link = one type of spectre, instead of what summoners where doing (one link, many different type of spectres)
Did you read what i said?He told that he use spectres that he get in map so you need to carry all gems if you want your spectres to be good,you can't use gmp/faster casting on a mele spectre.
"
PopaMarian wrote:
"
iuxtaignem wrote:
Did you read what i said?He told that he use spectres that he get in map so you need to carry all gems if you want your spectres to be good,you can't use gmp/faster casting on a mele spectre.

Who said you have to link gmp and faster casting to spectres anyways? Remove that gem already, people dont use it as intended anyways.
"
RaSTVaMPHuNT wrote:
My apologies if this question is a repeat, but after reading the thread I don't think this specific scenario has been addressed.

If I have auras in a Prism Guardian, cast them, and then weapon swap, after this update, will the auras fall off?

If the auras won't fall off, will they still receive the effects of the Prism Guardian in the inactive weapon set?

Thanks.

You mad bro? it's like remove mele spalsh from mele build!anyway gl using spectres with 1 link try use your build with 1 link gem itself and see how you feel that's what a summoner feel atm when spectres die!If you anti summoners gl
"
PopaMarian wrote:
"
RaSTVaMPHuNT wrote:
My apologies if this question is a repeat, but after reading the thread I don't think this specific scenario has been addressed.

If I have auras in a Prism Guardian, cast them, and then weapon swap, after this update, will the auras fall off?

If the auras won't fall off, will they still receive the effects of the Prism Guardian in the inactive weapon set?

Thanks.

You mad bro? it's like remove mele spalsh from mele build!anyway gl using spectres with 1 link try use your build with 1 link gem itself and see how you feel that's what a summoner feel atm when spectres die!If you anti summoners gl

Have you ever tried minion life and minion damage and minion res? Those gems exist for a reason. You should not blame GGG for fixing your short comings as a summoner, rather you should rise to meet the challenge and become better than ever. Also, summoners do something called summoning and not run to get OP spectres with fireballs or whatever else is the flavor of the month for them but you summon whats in the damn zone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info