Snapshotting

"
"
PopaMarian wrote:
Ok i see you rly hate summoner and you are agasint*(idk how to write it xD) them,i rly love summoners but i hate Snapshot im rly glad they going to remove it and i hate this proces of taking spectres belive me spectres do 80% of clear speed zombies are meat shield and good at boss kill,and most of spectres are useless cmn now go and clear a map with 3 mele spectre i wish you a nice day on a single map!Im done here gl i just wanted to make a suggestion not to reply 2 thread pages sry my last post here i hope GGG take in consideration my suggestion have a nice day ;)

I am pro summoner in any which way as i have several myself i was just never reduced to using snap shotting to summon something with the spectre gem nor did i ever link my spectres with anything but minion life and damage.

but..it seems in every post you made, 90% are "pro debate" not pro summoner.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Last edited by bunnyxian901 on Jul 8, 2014, 11:34:34 AM
"
"
"
PopaMarian wrote:
Ok i see you rly hate summoner and you are agasint*(idk how to write it xD) them,i rly love summoners but i hate Snapshot im rly glad they going to remove it and i hate this proces of taking spectres belive me spectres do 80% of clear speed zombies are meat shield and good at boss kill,and most of spectres are useless cmn now go and clear a map with 3 mele spectre i wish you a nice day on a single map!Im done here gl i just wanted to make a suggestion not to reply 2 thread pages sry my last post here i hope GGG take in consideration my suggestion have a nice day ;)

I am pro summoner in any which way as i have several myself i was just never reduced to using snap shotting to summon something with the spectre gem nor did i ever link my spectres with anything but minion life and damage.

but..it seems in every post you made, 90% are "pro debate" not pro summoner.

Good thing is, it does not matter what we say, its gonna happen. GGG has decided snap shotting will go away and im glad.
I don't think I'm speaking for myself when i say that we should just ignore debating and just provide them with feedback on the topic as they are asking for.
That way we can actually influent the end result of what is about to happen.

And I would like to add that i am super glad about the fix, snapshotting is the worst shit in the game. Sadly It's mandatory to be able to run Uber Atziri atm.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
If i dont have enough dext to equip some gear, but this gear got an + dex affixe that will allow me to equip it, i cant.
I have to equip a dext amulet, equip the gear, and en-equip the amulet .
Snapshotting !!!
"
drmamba1 wrote:
If i dont have enough dext to equip some gear, but this gear got an + dex affixe that will allow me to equip it, i cant.
I have to equip a dext amulet, equip the gear, and en-equip the amulet .
Snapshotting !!!

devs commented on that a long time ago it is working as intended and the same way as in diablo2. That is not snapshotting. It would be if you maintained the +dex from the amulet after removing the amu but as you can easily test that is not the case.
"

Good thing is, it does not matter what we say, its gonna happen. GGG has decided snap shotting will go away and im glad.

Actually, I can't wait the snapshot to get fixed in August.
Its just that I wanted to tell you much opinions from all of us here has nothing to do with you being pro or not in previous msg. Cheers.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Last edited by bunnyxian901 on Jul 9, 2014, 3:10:45 AM
"
Ghazzy wrote:
And I would like to add that i am super glad about the fix, snapshotting is the worst shit in the game. Sadly It's mandatory to be able to run Uber Atziri atm.
No.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
No.

Oh alright mr. Let me add that it is mandatory for SUMMONERS then.
In case you havn't noticed there are only 2 confirmed Uber Atziri kills by summoners, YamiRody and myself. And only one of us are running Uber Atziri Services.

And here we go again, arguementing instead of actually providing feedback to the devs, i'll crawl back to being a viewer on the thread instead of taking part of this chaotic mess.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
No.

In case you havn't noticed there are only 2 confirmed Uber Atziri kills by summoners, YamiRody and myself. And only one of us are running Uber Atziri Services.

And here we go again, arguementing instead of actually providing feedback to the devs, i'll crawl back to being a viewer on the thread instead of taking part of this chaotic mess.

Nah, put the truth out there.

I don't agree with this "not gonna change or buff" crap.

Snapshotting was never a lose-lose situation, it was a lose-win, if you have to snapshot to make Righteous Fire viable then PoE loses but the player wins. Since you're not going to be handing out too many buffs I can only imagine now that the outcome is win-lose; Poe wins but the player loses.

If the case is that you have to snapshot RF to make it viable then stop nerfing it (AND LIFE) and let it be good at some thing that's accessible to players who aren't filthy rich. It's already a really slow skill in the meta, if there's no compensation to the nerf then Righteous Fire is just going to join the rank of it's counterpart in attack based meta, Melee. Yeah, that's what we need, more no-range no-dmg bull crap. Such Balance. While you're at it how about doing something about Spectral Throw? You already nerfed Scion's starting area into an uninspired oblivion(it needed a nerf but the one you gave it was just a direct -50%)!!!!!! However, Spectral Throw's still trumping everything else in the meta with no sign of uninspired oblivion nerf...

I don't even want to get started on summoners. Every summoner item in the game is only "meta-worthy" with snap-shotting... The consideration that you have about how snapshotting currently affects the ability to release new items is absolute bullshit if you don't intend to buff summoners or summoner items.

Lastly, GGG, you seem kinda pissed off at your player base for snapshotting, in both the snapshot build of the week and this snapshot manifesto... It's not our fucking fault the game was released in an exploitable state.

Not only was it released in an exploitable state, but it was released in a state that has what I feel to be a literal requirement to exploit everything just to be on par with the difficulty curve that's slammed on players after they hit merciless a3+++

The constant fucking annoyance of having to raise your resists again and again to 75% all the while sacrificing your damage and defense versus physical spells to oblivious amounts so much so that the only way a melee character stands a fucking chance is to forgo even more god damn damage to build block And waste gear slots on spell block because even 79% resists aren't a fucking nuff to take more than a few successive hits without blowing all your flasks, and god forbid something with chaos damage comes in and kills you in less than a second because you're already struggling to compensate for a 400%+ resist deficit with all of your gear, so forget trying to get the other 135% that only appears just enough to be a a major dick in the ass. ...And yeah, you literally have to be at cap, apart from chaos damage, the game wasn't designed around having 0% resists, it was designed around having 93% resists in my personal opinion. Not to mention that most of your active gems are completely useless, Spectral Throw trumps everything, and you're nerfing the other two main builds that's done Uber Atziri. Oh and that's another thing, if your build can't do Atziri it's automatically not a "viable" build. Great Design! ^_^b Unwavering Stance, Immune to Status, Resists Ele and Chaos.

TL;DR:
Way to nerf the only two other builds capable of doing Uber Atziri effectively!

Surely, you understand that you're stripping away even more creative options from your meta-game.

Based on the opinion that you do, then I can only assume that this is a marketing tactic, people will play longer if they have to go after the supreme meta of Spectral Throw. Maybe I'm a conspiracy nut. Maybe I'm right.

Point is, I demand compensation to the nerfs, otherwise I'm not going to do the shav's, coe, loath bane, spectral throw requirement just to do good enough damage to fight something like Atziri, balance your damn game.

Last edited by Do_odle on Jul 9, 2014, 11:17:23 PM

In case you havn't noticed there are only 2 confirmed Uber Atziri kills by summoners, YamiRody and myself.

Nah, put the truth out there.

I don't agree with this "not gonna change or buff" crap.

Snapshotting was never a lose-lose situation, it was a lose-win, if you have to snapshot to make Righteous Fire viable then PoE loses but the player wins. Since you're not going to be handing out too many buffs I can only imagine now that the outcome is win-lose; Poe wins but the player loses.

If the case is that you have to snapshot RF to make it viable then stop nerfing it (AND LIFE) and let it be good at some thing that's accessible to players who aren't filthy rich. It's already a really slow skill in the meta, if there's no compensation to the nerf then Righteous Fire is just going to join the rank of it's counterpart in attack based meta, Melee. Yeah, that's what we need, more no-range no-dmg bull crap. Such Balance. While you're at it how about doing something about Spectral Throw? You already nerfed Scion's starting area into an uninspired oblivion(it needed a nerf but the one you gave it was just a direct -50%)!!!!!! However, Spectral Throw's still trumping everything else in the meta with no sign of uninspired oblivion nerf...

I don't even want to get started on summoners. Every summoner item in the game is only "meta-worthy" with snap-shotting... The consideration that you have about how snapshotting currently affects the ability to release new items is absolute bullshit if you don't intend to buff summoners or summoner items.

Lastly, GGG, you seem kinda pissed off at your player base for snapshotting, in both the snapshot build of the week and this snapshot manifesto... It's not our fucking fault the game was released in an exploitable state.

Not only was it released in an exploitable state, but it was released in a state that has what I feel to be a literal requirement to exploit everything just to be on par with the difficulty curve that's slammed on players after they hit merciless a3+++

The constant fucking annoyance of having to raise your resists again and again to 75% all the while sacrificing your damage and defense versus physical spells to oblivious amounts so much so that the only way a melee character stands a fucking chance is to forgo even more god damn damage to build block And waste gear slots on spell block because even 79% resists aren't a fucking nuff to take more than a few successive hits without blowing all your flasks, and god forbid something with chaos damage comes in and kills you in less than a second because you're already struggling to compensate for a 400%+ resist deficit with all of your gear, so forget trying to get the other 135% that only appears just enough to be a a major dick in the ass. ...And yeah, you literally have to be at cap, apart from chaos damage, the game wasn't designed around having 0% resists, it was designed around having 93% resists in my personal opinion. Not to mention that most of your active gems are completely useless, Spectral Throw trumps everything, and you're nerfing the other two main builds that's done Uber Atziri. Oh and that's another thing, if your build can't do Atziri it's automatically not a "viable" build. Great Design! ^_^b Unwavering Stance, Immune to Status, Resists Ele and Chaos.

TL;DR:
Way to nerf the only two other builds capable of doing Uber Atziri effectively!

Surely, you understand that you're stripping away even more creative options from your meta-game.

Based on the opinion that you do, then I can only assume that this is a marketing tactic, people will play longer if they have to go after the supreme meta of Spectral Throw. Maybe I'm a conspiracy nut. Maybe I'm right.

Point is, I demand compensation to the nerfs, otherwise I'm not going to do the shav's, coe, loath bane, spectral throw requirement just to do good enough damage to fight something like Atziri, balance your damn game.

[/quote]

Agreed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info