Snapshotting

"
"
PopaMarian wrote:
"
RaSTVaMPHuNT wrote:
My apologies if this question is a repeat, but after reading the thread I don't think this specific scenario has been addressed.

If I have auras in a Prism Guardian, cast them, and then weapon swap, after this update, will the auras fall off?

If the auras won't fall off, will they still receive the effects of the Prism Guardian in the inactive weapon set?

Thanks.

You mad bro? it's like remove mele spalsh from mele build!anyway gl using spectres with 1 link try use your build with 1 link gem itself and see how you feel that's what a summoner feel atm when spectres die!If you anti summoners gl

Have you ever tried minion life and minion damage and minion res? Those gems exist for a reason. You should not blame GGG for fixing your short comings as a summoner, rather you should rise to meet the challenge and become better than ever. Also, summoners do something called summoning and not run to get OP spectres with fireballs or whatever else is the flavor of the month for them but you summon whats in the damn zone.
Most of the bosses almost instakill your minions and you can't kill boss without your summons,but what i said was just an sugestion!if you at atziri let's say or piety and your spectres die how you get other?that way you can still get back them that won't make anything else just to bring them back,it's not a dmg buff it's just an idea.;),that's the reason they add desecrate too, so you can summon your zombies back,that would be the same for spectres,instead of always look for them you find some that you like and you can resurect them.
"
PopaMarian wrote:
"
"
PopaMarian wrote:

You mad bro? it's like remove mele spalsh from mele build!anyway gl using spectres with 1 link try use your build with 1 link gem itself and see how you feel that's what a summoner feel atm when spectres die!If you anti summoners gl

Have you ever tried minion life and minion damage and minion res? Those gems exist for a reason. You should not blame GGG for fixing your short comings as a summoner, rather you should rise to meet the challenge and become better than ever. Also, summoners do something called summoning and not run to get OP spectres with fireballs or whatever else is the flavor of the month for them but you summon whats in the damn zone.
Most of the bosses almost instakill your minions and you can't kill boss without your summons,but what i said was just an sugestion!if you at atziri let's say or piety and your spectres die how you get other?that way you can still get back them that won't make anything else just to bring them back,it's not a dmg buff it's just an idea.;),that's the reason they add desecrate too, so you can summon your zombies back,that would be the same for spectres,instead of always look for them you find some that you like and you can resurect them.

You just answered it for all summoners who go get spectres, get them by using spectre on desectrate corpses.
Ok i see you rly hate summoner and you are agasint*(idk how to write it xD) them,i rly love summoners but i hate Snapshot im rly glad they going to remove it and i hate this proces of taking spectres belive me spectres do 80% of clear speed zombies are meat shield and good at boss kill,and most of spectres are useless cmn now go and clear a map with 3 mele spectre i wish you a nice day on a single map!Im done here gl i just wanted to make a suggestion not to reply 2 thread pages sry my last post here i hope GGG take in consideration my suggestion have a nice day ;)
"
PopaMarian wrote:
Ok i see you rly hate summoner and you are agasint*(idk how to write it xD) them,i rly love summoners but i hate Snapshot im rly glad they going to remove it and i hate this proces of taking spectres belive me spectres do 80% of clear speed zombies are meat shield and good at boss kill,and most of spectres are useless cmn now go and clear a map with 3 mele spectre i wish you a nice day on a single map!Im done here gl i just wanted to make a suggestion not to reply 2 thread pages sry my last post here i hope GGG take in consideration my suggestion have a nice day ;)

I am pro summoner in any which way as i have several myself i was just never reduced to using snap shotting to summon something with the spectre gem nor did i ever link my spectres with anything but minion life and damage.
look forward to playing new seasons with more balance. praise the sun!
"
I am pro summoner
"
nor did i ever link my spectres with anything but minion life and damage.
epic
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Sorry dupliucate
Last edited by realm087 on Jul 7, 2014, 5:26:58 AM
Please Mark, I already posted this in the thread but did not get any kind of response. I don't think that thing about "it was not the trap that cast the skill but the totem so it should not get increased by trap passives" is very unnecessary. Most builds that revolves around things like this already have enought problems, and the builds that were op because of this won't be anymore because of the end of snapshotting.

I have, for example, a character that uses a mine linked to a searing bond totem and some other supports. The damage bonus I more than compensated for the positioning penalty that I receive for putting the mine right under my feet plus the time that I have to cast it + time to detonate. It would be similar if it was for a trap, but the damage bonus would be lesser because I would have only the casting time increased + throwing the trapp at the right place so it detonates. Also, those gems already take a support slot wich can be really meaningful.

Like, look at the new support gem, echo. It gives massive bonuses without a really big penalty. Even faster casting gives a bonus with it's only penalty being the need for a gem slot. Mine and trap already have other panalties that I said earlier AND need a gem slot.
Keeping these mechanincs also allow for a much greater multitudo of build diversity and, in my opinion, just makes sense. Imagine multitrap raging spirits, so cool! : 3

This also brings up a problem that I wanted you to pay A LOT of attention to. Please bear with me: If you have raging spirits linked to totems, in the next system you'r team thinks about implementing, the spirit's damage won't be affected by the totem at all! There will eventually be more cases like that and it doesn't seem good for balancing purposes, as you will have to think twice before allowing people to cast it twice as fast(75% faster actually without totem passives) and without any damage penalty. Actually it could come to trice as fast, as people with ancestral bond can still do damage trought summons or such via self cast.

Do you really think doing what you're planning is worth it? It seems like a work that is more than just unnecessary but may even complicate things up. Please Mark think about this. Just removing snapshotting is fine already!
Hey Mark_GGG

I have a question i really need answered regarding summoners / NA / buffs.

The new Concoction flask, does it affect anything towards the minions with Necromantic Aegis specced? And the wording is rather confusing with the extra block chance increasers on the tree for the minions behind Necromantic Aegis, i will of course assume each point provides them with 2% each.

And how does the "increased shield defenses" nodes work towards block chance/spell block applied (mod) towards the minions?
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Also Mark_GGG...

Can you for the love of god fix the situation inside atziri (or uber atziri) map when you've died and enter the boss room during 4x clone phase, that they all blow ALL lightning strikes and flameblasts at the entrance instantly? It's fine for me as a player but my ENTIRE army of minions dies INSTANTLY cause the evangelists shields drops down or doesnt start (tried different timings when entering). It is extremely annoying and is only a problem for summoners, if we dont get a flawless kill and taht phase is running there is always a huge risk of getting instantly .. erh.. well.. Raped.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info