Summon Raging Spirit

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Passives and gear does not apply to your Minions unless specifically stated otherwise.
(additionally, they do not deal AoE Damage by default; you need Melee Splash for that)

Thank you, this was the idea basically, to gain AoE with Melee Splash and to increase it with nodes.

Oh well.
Please post the updated values.

ATM we're estimating by taking the 1.1.5 values * 0.8 * 0.92. We don't know if this scaling is accuarte for all levels past 20.

Please post the updated values, or put them into the skillgem description!
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Seriously nerfed, they get attacked right away now and most die before they even can get a hit in.
Was going to make a raging spirit shadow, but seems im to late with latest nerf on it.
just a quick question about what 6 link staff has the best damage a +3 fire staff or a searing touch staff ? any info would be great
Last edited by killyouquick on Jan 2, 2015, 1:27:50 AM
+3. The Searing Touch has no modifiers that apply to Raging Spirits except Cast Speed.
I'm trying this build out atm. I used to be a Flameblaster, but I switched to SRS because it seemed more fun. Actually, I'm having a lot of problems with DPS. I'm using a 6L Infernal Mantle. I got SRS linked with Multistrike, melee phys., spell echo, minion damage and at the moment faster attacks, because I can't seem to get BBBRRR so I can use melee splash.
Also, I'm using Hatred, Haste and Discipline as auras.

Could any of you tell me where my damage problems could come from? Could it be because of my weapon? I don't have a +3 staff yet as people recommend, but instead I'm using a spell damage wand with some mana regen.

I'm currently trying to find a good +3 staff. Will my damage problems be solved with that? What kind of support gems do you recommend? As you can see, I'm having some problems with this build :S

Btw, I got some feedback too:
An accurate DPS tooltip would be awesome. Sometimes my DPS tooltip just disappears(?) and my DPS doesn't get updated when I add or remove some support gems.
"
vrekstok wrote:
I'm trying this build out atm. I used to be a Flameblaster, but I switched to SRS because it seemed more fun. Actually, I'm having a lot of problems with DPS. I'm using a 6L Infernal Mantle. I got SRS linked with Multistrike, melee phys., spell echo, minion damage and at the moment faster attacks, because I can't seem to get BBBRRR so I can use melee splash.
Also, I'm using Hatred, Haste and Discipline as auras.

Could any of you tell me where my damage problems could come from? Could it be because of my weapon? I don't have a +3 staff yet as people recommend, but instead I'm using a spell damage wand with some mana regen.

I'm currently trying to find a good +3 staff. Will my damage problems be solved with that? What kind of support gems do you recommend? As you can see, I'm having some problems with this build :S

Btw, I got some feedback too:
An accurate DPS tooltip would be awesome. Sometimes my DPS tooltip just disappears(?) and my DPS doesn't get updated when I add or remove some support gems.

Seriously ? dps issues with all those ?? man my only difference is that i have a +2 6L staff instead of your +1 and anger aura . nothing else

do you use ele weakness + EE ?
BTW guys for srs-atziri runners it is better to use Melee damage on full life instead of empower !
SERIOUSLY try it !

ONLY FOR BOSS ATZIRI THOUGH
the maximum RS we can cast is not 50 but 40

to be confirmed , but i'm pretty sure ;)
Last edited by Oxix on Feb 21, 2015, 6:46:40 PM
Requesting minion damage values. From easiest to hardest: list the base damage values on the gem, or show us the tooltip DPS for one spirit, or in an ideal world a DPS breakdown in the stats tab (total fire dmg, total cold dmg, total physical damage, attacks per second, etc.)

Inviting everyone to discuss SRS builds for 2.0 here.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on May 28, 2015, 2:04:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info